Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Business rules engine (63)9.090%
- Dashboards (61)9.090%
- Process designer (63)8.686%
- Standard reports (61)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pega Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
According to the vendor, the Pega Platform transforms business stakeholders into citizen developers with a no code, visual app development experience, while empowering professional developers to architect applications with a model-driven approach in a low code environment. Pega aims to maximize productivity, re-use, and scale for the enterprise while delivering meaningful apps 6.4x faster, reducing development costs by 75% and driving ROI by 321%.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Process simulation
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Process player
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Application Development
- Supported: Case Management
- Supported: Cloud Decision Management
- Supported: Intelligent Virtual Assistant
- Supported: Mobility
- Supported: Robotic Automation
- Supported: Workforce Intelligence
- Legacy System APIs
- standards-based protocols (like SOAP
- REST and more)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Global Support|
|Supported Languages||All major languages; localization available|
- We can easily delegate the rules to business user so that they can configure the data as per the business needs like data type, decision tables etc
- A very powerful concept has introduced is UI pages which can be leveraged to capture the data instances without creating a case.
- DXAPI is another powerful way which can be used to run the Pega application in native language and can be achieved using React js
- Improve customer relations/service
- It's a product that provides high digital process with low code approach.
- Easy to create internal operation and improved business process outcome.
- Development cost reduction
- Business gaining in control
- Standard platforms
- Improved employee efficiency.
- Avoid data and manual process issues.
- Costly to build out.
- Slowed down handling time a bit.
- I have successfully been able to reduce headcount on my teams after the full implementation of Pega.
- After coming out of the initial implementation phase, Pega is now providing good value. .
- Today, my team is much more coordinated, less manual, and enjoys good workflow management and timeline management because of the tool.
- Cost reduction in campaigns - We don't send everything to everyone anymore. We are way more targeted which helps save money on advertising costs.
- More visibility on what's working and what's not, giving us better analytics.
- We are starting to create a data-driven culture when it comes to the decision process for marketing campaigns.
- Applications built on Pega benefited a large customer.
- Many legacy applications were moved on Pega and the users became acquainted in no time.
- Easy to use.
- Once bots are deployed they carry out work 24*7*365, which resulted in saving several work hours.
- The support team has to monitor regularly. If there is no change in target applications or bots are running fine. This is a bit of negative impact from RPA side.
- Overall, the organizations are benefited from bots as they save operation cost and work hours.
- Sometimes a lot of time consumption for problem-solving.
- Designer studio latencies. Eg: rule checking, logs, etc.
- Communication with Pega Support.
- You can scale the system to n number but If you have not analyzed the work perfectly then maybe you will pay a greater cost.
- It is easy to use by an agent when customized correctly.
- Reduced the number of software being used by our agents by having everything in one place in Pega.
- Easy to collaborate between IT and Developers and the business because everything can be collected in Pega. For example, the requirement, and the demo can all be done in Pega so the developers and the business can be on the same page.
- Pega requires less maintainability and therfore, there is no need for a bigger budget in this area.
- The process of engineering a new feature can be fast or slow. This depends on how well Pega supports a specific business case.
- Pega can support big data and it's designed to be deployed easily eliminating offline time.
- Overall Pega RPA did not meet our ROI objectives
- Our company has boomed in the past few years because we of how we use Pega.
- We will get a project from a client and the turnaround will be so quick they will throw 3-4 more projects at us.
- Smaller developer teams means less complexity and less overhead.
- I'm from the IT department and really not sure on ROI
- Reduced the time needed to put in any changes in the system by almost over 50%
- Reusability of rules and existence of out of box Pega functionalities reduced the development time by 30-40%.
- Overall project implementation efficiency end to end (requirements to production implementation) increased by 30-40%.
- Able to achieve good product in short time
- Performance is decent
- Able to debug quickly and trying to improve the performance
- Pega can improve user interface features. For most of the cases business expect different kind of user interface and styles which is a kind of time consuming in comparison with other areas and sometimes may not possible
- Easy Management of multiple teams who are developing code at a fast pace. The deployment process is so quick in Pega7. Pega development enforces and suggests the involvement of business teams from the start and in each phase. It offers good tools to showcase the changes.
- Pega has automated most of the manual processes causing substantial reduction in the human dependency
- Reduced time to deliver a quality outcome is an advantage in the competitive business world.
- Accelerated solution development with industry specific frameworks. Reuse readily available feature to meet the Organizational needs.
- With Pega reusing common policies and procedures is easy while allowing for differences between customer location and need. As business operations change with time, Existing layers of the ECS can be modified to address the changes. This flexibility is an advantage.
- Achieve Complaince in customer service
- Challenge with data management with how Pega stores data
- Operational efficiency
- We have built one application for multiple clients with minimal configuration changes, which is a huge plus in terms of maintainability.
- Changes to the application can be done in very little time.
- Pega has automated many of the business processes
- It has re-engineered some of the business processes
- It was a large cost