Pendo.io Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Emily Hardin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Exceptional Examples of Pendo.io Support

One evening, I was creating a guide to announce a new piece of functionality that was being released that night. I could not for the life of me get the guide to work. I sent a panicked email to the Pendo.io support team, and their manager called me at 10:30 pm to make sure I had what I needed for a successful release. I was able to finish the task and go to bed knowing that my end users weren't going to wake up completely confused the next morning!
Read Emily Hardin's full review

Exceptional Examples of Pendo.io Support

Pendo's mobile support is emerging, and sales/support have kept us abreast of support every step of the way. The ongoing dialog has helped us plan our investment and next steps every time.

About Pendo.io

Pendo.io is a product engagement platform with features for in-app analytics, surveys and feedback, and guidance.

Pendo.io Technical Details