Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 07, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
It is being used across the entire organization. Our reliance on it increases each year in the clinical and administrative areas.
- Scales very well to growth with both users and clients being added to database
- Electronic billing to insurance works very well. Excited for integration of 835 claims back into penelope
- Robust reporting through Tableau is a must have for us
- 835 integration (which is being worked on)
- E-prescribe for our MDs. Managing prescription issues for patients is cumbersome and e-rx would resolve 85-90% of our issues
- Would like to have the ability to customize the note template based upon the service file, and not have a uniform template across services.
Read this authenticated review
Great for case management and outpatient behavioral health in the US. I don't believe systems that are more medical in nature could use it well.
The clinical department of a larger non-profit agency uses Penelope for outpatient mental health as both an EHR and case management software. We use it in the US to bill commercial insurance claims and to track grant revenue. We also use it to store our clinical outpatient case documentation. Basically, we use it to track and monitor grants, and for billing, accounting, productivity, and client outcomes.
- Centralized Intake.
- Insurance billing as well as other tracking and reporting.
- Allows documentation of data to be programmed to users' needs.
- Data Elements are easily programmed to user needs.
- Use of pivot tables for pulling customized reports are time consuming.
Read this authenticated review
Penelope handles data collection for new grants and reports well. We often need to add a new file or track a new data element to match with a new grant or funding source. Penelope handles this easily.
Penelope Scorecard Summary
Penelope is a cloud-based case management software solution that promises to help human services organizations improve client outcomes.
The vendor's value proposition is: Get a single source of truth, and free your organization from multiple data silos, outdated systems, and reporting headaches with an integrated, client-centric solution that's configurable, flexible, and secure!
The product offers scheduling, smart forms, and workflow tools, appointment reminders and client engagement options.
The service includes a 99.99% uptime guarantee and aims to provide prompt, friendly support and professional services.
Categories: Case Management
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Penelope software is priced on a concurrent user model, with a minimum of 10 users. There’s also a one-time fee for deployment and implementation of the software, and our tailored services team is always ready to quote on additional services as required.
Penelope Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Penelope Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland|