https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Gv/0H/B14ZWIQADX9V.JPEGOne stop solution for talent managementThe PeopleFluent is used across the entire company for talent management. It is used here for personal development and goal setting and tracking. It is also used to setup the personal professional profile and internal opportunities application.,It is very flexible to put the goals for development with weights applied. The employees can very easily setup the personal goals and submit for manager's review. When it comes to the performance review, it will have employee's comments and reviews from managers so the review process is mutual. All the results can be saved at your own disposal. You can browse the internal openings and can easily apply. The dashboard provides the direct way to know where we are when it comes to track the goals.,I would suggest to have a more related internal opening push to my profile when I set any criteria to be met. Then I don't have to browse the entire job openings if I am only interested in a few domains. For the profile part, I wish it could provide sort of LinkedIn-like formats for the individual's list of experiences so the hiring manager will have a better view when they are interested in the candidate. Is it possible to customize the My Tasks so all the necessary messages will be alerted promptly?,9,The unified tool provides a very efficient way to manage and track the performance - one stop solution which reduces the cost when you own multiple tools to do the same jobs which PeopleFluent can easily do on its own.,PeopleFluent works if you're willing to be open to something new!We use this organization-wide, but not all of the facets of the product due to our own risk management. We use this for not only our ATS and skill assessment, but as a collaboration and shared document center.,Allows multiple individuals to leave comments, notes, tags on a profile. Upload and tracking of performance management data from mirror suite or from another provider. Analytics about processes like time to fill, onboarding, etc. This helps us plan for future needs.,Peoplefluent wants you to be "all in" with their services, so for the best reporting needs, there are other modules or customizations to purchase. There are things like video sharing that our organization doesn't use, but you still pay for. Federal contractors should know that peoplefluent is always looking to grow their AAP business and since they house the ATS information, it may make sense.,7,Quicker candidate processing Condensed EEO candidate data gathering More business units doing the talent review process,taleo and Workday Human Capital Management,Workday Human Capital Management, ADP Enterprise eTIMEPeopleFluent - a vendor user perspectiveI am a user of PeopleFluent. One of our clients has implemented it, and I am the primary resource here who interfaces and accesses PeopleFluent. It is designed as a VMS (vendor management system) and ATS (applicant tracking system). I believe it is primarily used by HR at our client to manage job requisitions that need to be filled by vendors like my company. I access open requirements in the system, submit candidates to those positions, schedule and confirm interviews, and work through onboarding when appropriate.,Tracks the entire process from creating a req through onboarding. Includes a lot of information, and has a lot of fields and areas for collecting information. Can notify multiple vendors simultaneously of updates.,The interface is a little confusing. I'm not sure if it's something that can be fixed in implementations, or if it's inherent to PeopleFluent, but there are almost too many tabs asking for too much information. A lot of it can be repetitive as well. Changing your password/resetting your password seems to be nightmarish. It requires an organization ID as well as security questions, and forces you to reset your password far too often. I really dislike that feature. Honestly, PeopleFluent itself looks pretty outdated. I feel as though the entire application really needs a facelift to be more current.,6,From a vendor use perspective, PeopleFluent is a mid-tier choice, and I can't really comment on ROI.,IQNavigator, Beeline VMS, PRO Unlimited Wand VMS and Fieldglass VMS,6PeopleFluent is awesomePeopleFluent (formerly Peopleclick) is an applicant tracking system (ATS) used to manage the entire recruitment process, from requisition management/approval to extending an offer with offer letter. At my former employer, we used it in this capacity, as well as to meet/exceed OFCCP guidelines and regulations. We used it across business units within our division that covered more than 75 locations in the US.,For a recruiter, it is very intuitive and follows the logical hiring process. Used properly, you can tell at any stage the current status of an open requisition, what the recruiter is doing (or not doing). For the hiring manager, it is very easy to see screened resumes/applications and move them through the process. Training and support was very good. The 1-800 support line was extremely helpful and available. There was also specific help in case you were audited or needed help with OFCCP guidelines. The product was very customizable and reliable....easy to complete from an applicant perspective.,Custom reports were hard to do. They give you a bunch of standard reports, but if you need a custom report, you may need help.,9,Good candidate pipeline Candidate database to search Lower time to fill, cost per hire, and higher quality of candidate,Taleo,HireTouchPeopleFluent, The Easiest TA System I've Ever Had The Joy to UsePeopleFluent is the application used for talent acquisition screening. It is only used by the Human Resources department. It keeps screening new applicants and processing them through the onboarding process in one convenient location.,Easy to read applications and resumes in the Talent Acquisition segment. High user functionality, even someone unfamiliar with PeopleFluent can pick it up quickly. Usually even the same day they have mastered the basics. Can quickly screen applicants and "drag and drop" them to pass on to the hiring manager for their review. Can easily screen hundreds of candidates a day.,It would be nice if when pulling up an applicant list you could set it to default to a particular sort function. Such as always come up by date applied, or always come up alphabetical based on user preference.,9,Increased employee efficiency in hiring. Faster screening and notifications of interested applicants.,SAP,Quest,JobBoss,ADP
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Reviews

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management
Top Rated Award
Filter 37 vetted PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management reviews and ratings
October 11, 2017

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "One stop solution for talent management"

• It is very flexible to put the goals for development with weights applied. The employees can very easily setup the personal goals and submit for manager's review. When it comes to the performance review, it will have employee's comments and reviews from managers so the review process is mutual. All the results can be saved at your own disposal.
  • You can browse the internal openings and can easily apply.
  • The dashboard provides the direct way to know where we are when it comes to track the goals.
  • I would suggest to have a more related internal opening push to my profile when I set any criteria to be met. Then I don't have to browse the entire job openings if I am only interested in a few domains.
  • For the profile part, I wish it could provide sort of LinkedIn-like formats for the individual's list of experiences so the hiring manager will have a better view when they are interested in the candidate.
  • Is it possible to customize the My Tasks so all the necessary messages will be alerted promptly?
It's always good if an organization likes their employees to better manage and track their career development and goals, with an easy and straight-forward approach.
October 03, 2017

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent works if you're willing to be open to something new!"

• Allows multiple individuals to leave comments, notes, tags on a profile.
  • Upload and tracking of performance management data from mirror suite or from another provider.
  • Analytics about processes like time to fill, onboarding, etc. This helps us plan for future needs.
  • Peoplefluent wants you to be "all in" with their services, so for the best reporting needs, there are other modules or customizations to purchase.
  • There are things like video sharing that our organization doesn't use, but you still pay for.
  • Federal contractors should know that peoplefluent is always looking to grow their AAP business and since they house the ATS information, it may make sense.
I would recommend Peoplefluent to companies that want engagement from users but without having to explain each step. The layout and out of the box features are intuitive, but to get the most bang for your buck, I would not recommend this to federal contractors.
Elias Cobb profile photo
July 19, 2016

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent - a vendor user perspective"

• Tracks the entire process from creating a req through onboarding.
  • Includes a lot of information, and has a lot of fields and areas for collecting information.
  • Can notify multiple vendors simultaneously of updates.
  • The interface is a little confusing. I'm not sure if it's something that can be fixed in implementations, or if it's inherent to PeopleFluent, but there are almost too many tabs asking for too much information. A lot of it can be repetitive as well.
  • Changing your password/resetting your password seems to be nightmarish. It requires an organization ID as well as security questions, and forces you to reset your password far too often. I really dislike that feature.
  • Honestly, PeopleFluent itself looks pretty outdated. I feel as though the entire application really needs a facelift to be more current.
I suppose it's well suited as a VMS (vendor management system) and job requisition system for companies who use vendors to do a lot of their hiring. It does contain many fields and tabs where you can provide vendors with a lot of information, and provide details on rate expectations. It allows for resume uploads and notes, which are good, and the ability to notify/update multiple vendors simultaneously is something that is absolutely necessary in this sort of software. However, I believe there are better choices out there. I've interfaced with numerous vendor management systems over the years, and although PeopleFluent isn't the worst, it definitely isn't the best either. I'm not sure that "isn't appropriate" per se, because it does the basics of what it needs to do, but personally, I would shoot for a different VMS were I implementing one (from my perspective). I'd prefer a VMS with a more up to date interface, and less confusion in the candidate submittal process. And I certainly think there are systems that handle the log in/password process much more smoothly.
Read Elias Cobb's full review
David Frame profile photo
July 29, 2016

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent is awesome"

• For a recruiter, it is very intuitive and follows the logical hiring process. Used properly, you can tell at any stage the current status of an open requisition, what the recruiter is doing (or not doing). For the hiring manager, it is very easy to see screened resumes/applications and move them through the process.
  • Training and support was very good. The 1-800 support line was extremely helpful and available. There was also specific help in case you were audited or needed help with OFCCP guidelines.
  • The product was very customizable and reliable....easy to complete from an applicant perspective.
  • Custom reports were hard to do. They give you a bunch of standard reports, but if you need a custom report, you may need help.

What is the role of the hiring manager? Hiring Managers will review pre-screened/qualified resumes of candidates that meet basic requirements. Tha'ts the way the system works and one reason I really liked it.

Will they log in to the system? - Yes. Very simple. They review resumes and then drag/drop them into either a Schedule Interview folder or a Not Interested folder.
Number of locations? We had over 100.

Read David Frame's full review
Kathryn Wimbish profile photo
July 26, 2016

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent, The Easiest TA System I've Ever Had The Joy to Use"

• Easy to read applications and resumes in the Talent Acquisition segment.
  • High user functionality, even someone unfamiliar with PeopleFluent can pick it up quickly. Usually even the same day they have mastered the basics.
  • Can quickly screen applicants and "drag and drop" them to pass on to the hiring manager for their review. Can easily screen hundreds of candidates a day.
  • It would be nice if when pulling up an applicant list you could set it to default to a particular sort function. Such as always come up by date applied, or always come up alphabetical based on user preference.
PeopleFluent is very well suited for high volume talent acquisition screening. Would be well suited for larger corporations or staffing agencies that have high volume of applicants for every job requisition.
Read Kathryn Wimbish's full review
Puja Doshi profile photo
July 19, 2016

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management: "Review on Peoplefluent ATS"

PeopleFluent is used for talent management at Domtar by the human resource department. It helps the organization with talent acquisition and management in smooth and effective way.
  • Appealing look and feel for applicants and recruiters
  • Captures compliance related data
  • Has enhanced reporting capabilities to meet audit requirements
  • Should have had more features for vendors
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Managment is suitable for mid size organizations.
Read Puja Doshi's full review
Kelsey Meyer profile photo
February 16, 2016

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent - Speaking the language of talent management"

PeopleFluent is used in Dematic as a North American based tool for now. We use most, if not all aspects of PeopleFluent as a Talent Management Software. We use PeopleFluent to as a tool for all of our departments in the North American based side of Dematic. We create requisitions, post jobs, filter through candidates and follow the hiring process using PF as a tool.
  • PeopleFluent has an easy connection between the PeopleFluent job requisition and any type of external job post (Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.).
  • PeopleFluent makes it very easy to create a job in the system with options of creating one from scratch or building one off of a clone of another job.
  • PeopleFluent is an easy program to use to filter through candidates. The information pulled in from candidates is very well organized and easy to find.
  • One of the biggest pieces of missing functionality to me is the limit on how many people you can move at once. I would like to be able to move a group of more than 20 people at one time if needed.
  • Secondly, the symbolism to show where/how a candidate was loaded is a little confusing. There should be a key for this.
  • Finally, sometimes when loading a candidate from an existing resume, the system missing pulling certain information. This always takes extra time to correct and that can be irritating to do at times.
Overall, for what we use PeopleFluent for, I think that the majority of the functions are well used. There aren't any major issues that I come across, so I am satisfied using the product on a regular basis. I have used a couple of other People Management systems, and they don't always have the same ease of functionality.
Read Kelsey Meyer's full review
Fernando Vargas Jr. profile photo
February 07, 2015

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Peoplefluent is for the people!"

We use it to to manage submissions to the client that utilizes Peoplefluent. It is used by everyone in the office to submit and track candidates. No real business problems, it performs admirably and does what it is intended to do. If there is a complaint, its the client and not the software.
  • It allows real time tracking of candidates
  • The user interface is straightforward and intuitive
  • Submitting candidates that are already in the system can be improved. Information that has been submitted the first time should not have to be reentered if the candidate is being submitted a second time.
It is perfectly suited for what it does, it rivals some of the competition such as Fieldglass, Taleo, etc. These tools all pretty much do the same thing but what differentiates them is ease of use. I've found Peoplefluent, Fieldglass and Taleo to be the top three when it comes to VMS systems.
Read Fernando Vargas Jr.'s full review
Jennifer Caldwell profile photo
December 13, 2014

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent is the way to go!"

My organization is partnering with PeopleFluent to manage the vendors and contingent workforce for our client. Currently we are utilizing it as a VMS tool at one client, however we are looking to expand across multiple clients. PeopleFluent provides automation of many processes including requisition approval and tracking, candidate processing, billing and vendor scorecarding.
  • The automation PeopleFluent provides allows us to meet our client needs in a much more efficient manner.
  • The built in reports have been customized to fit our needs.
  • Vendors can access PeopleFluent directly to submit candidates, upload onboarding documents, view client manager approved time to pay their workers accurately
  • Getting the implementation started is a lengthy process. It took almost 2 weeks from the time the contracts were signed to get a response from the implementation team in order to schedule the kick-off meeting. Unfortunately, the implementation timeline does not start until the kickoff meeting. You need to keep on them to get this accomplished.
PeopleFluent is a very user friendly VMS system. I would highly recommend it for those purposes. I have not yet used their ATS system. If a scheduling tool is needed for a registry or per-diem type environment, this will not be able to provide that service. However, I have used it as a VMS tool at a Health System with great success, including clinical compliance tracking.
Read Jennifer Caldwell's full review
John (Wes) Gelpi profile photo
December 04, 2014

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Peoplefluent makes HR easy"

We use Peoplefluent for Performance Reviews, Succession Planning, and Salary Planning. Our use spans over 3k Distribution Center employees, 1,500 Corporate users and over 8,500 field employees. This solution allows us to standardize the evaluation process and easily maintain the evaluations with a limited administrative workforce. Additionally the solution helps us effectively plan for successors and salary increases.
  • Peoplefluent is an industry leader in performance management and HR system collaboration. They are making great strides toward a single solution for all your HR systems needs. Additionally they are a SaaS in the truest form and work very hard to deliver a stable environment for their users.
  • Peoplefluent has some of the best support I have ever experienced. They are always willing to help and research an issue. Additionally they are always available for support and are willing to put in the hours if needed.
  • Peoplefluent has an excellent conference in their WISDOM conference. It provides a great platform for knowledge sharing. I find the conference informative and easy to follow.
  • I think Peoplefluent's number one area of opportunity is account management. In the past we have not felt like a valued customer. It appears I have to seek out my account manager when I have any questions. In the past I have requested SOWs for consulting work with little to no response or acknowledgement. I do not have any regular communication with the account manager at this point.
  • I think the biggest flaw in their system is there isn't a "end user" solution for uploading files. I think they are making strides in the right direction as I believe they have mentioned this for future releases. As it stands today a user must have strong technical skills to upload files. Additionally file uploads can be tedious and thus are not conducive to medium file loads. It would be nice to have a ".csv upload" option to upload documents from the front-end vs. requiring the use of a specific API upload.
In my opinion Peoplefluent products are very well suited for medium to large companies. Based on my experience with data loads I would question whether it is flexible enough for a small company to make it worth the purchase. Peoplefluent's Performance platform is excellent. Their Compensation module is built on the assumption that end users will be participating in the plans. In our situation we do not have end users using the bonus module, and thus it makes the system a little clunky for our specific scenarios.
Read John (Wes) Gelpi's full review
Sandra Shea profile photo
July 11, 2014

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Peoplefluent Happy Customer"

ATS - Used by the entire organization. We have over 20,000. employees. The problems that arise are when we would like a change everyone has to agree and different hospitals, clinics etc. in our system have different needs and we don't always do things the same.
  • Peoplefluent moves a candidate through different stages of the application, interview and on-boarding process and is integrated with Lawson so data is pulled from the ATS when a person is hired. They do this very well.
  • It would be nice if the TAS team had access to more reporting capabilities.
  • Also, it would be nice if you could open more than one applicant at a time so you don't have to click in and out so much
Schedule availability.
Read Sandra Shea's full review
Brian Alterman profile photo
January 11, 2014

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Peoplefluent - Highly Configurable, and Adeptly Supported"

• Peoplefluent provides a detailed role based system which allows multiple user groups/types to have appropriate levels of access, perform specific tasks, and allows for the limited viewing of sensitive data.
  • Many of the functions which are managed through the administrative home can also be supplemented/replaced with the batch loading of data (For example performance goals can be mandated or entered at the team member level, but they can also be batch loaded in. This allows for the multiple approaches to team members within a single performance plan).
  • The support we receive from the company is top notch. Issues are responded to quickly, details are thorough, and there is always a follow up to make sure everything is working correctly.
  • The reporting functionality is quite robust, and the ability to publish reports to roles provide a way to make sure accurate up to date data is available to those who need it and makes sure there is "one version of the truth".
  • We would like the ability to have different task names for steps which have multiple iterations.
  • Goals and objectives set by the team member should be able to be pushed from one plan year to the next.
  • The process of aligning to team members in other performance plans goals could be clearer.
Peoplefluent is particularly well suited in cases where there are a wide range of performance tracking needs within a single organization. For example, you can have multiple performance plans, each plan can have different amounts/schedules of reviews, individual plans can be set for 360 evaluations, feedback can be sought from other managers during the process, etc... The compensation portion is adept at managing multiple bonus plans, even when team members fall into multiple bonus categories.
Read Brian Alterman's full review
Austin Vaden profile photo
December 20, 2013

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management: "Peopleflluent Review"

• Peoplefluent offers a more eye-appealing interface for its users. Compared to other applicant tracking systems, this one seems to have a more refined look.
  • Peoplefluent also makes it easier to collaborate with other members of the hiring team to make sure the right person is hired for the job.
  • Peoplefluent's user interface is also direct and to the point. It is very hard to get lost within in the system and it is easy to trace your steps back to where you started.
  • When exporting data from Peoplefluent, the information is not as detailed as other applicant tracking systems that I have used. This isn't something that I personally have to do. I have just heard from my managers that they wish that the information was more detailed than what is provided.
  • I have been kicked out and asked to log back in too many times. When I log back in, I usually have to start the process that I was working on all over again.
If I were to offer advise to a colleague about Peoplefluent, I would have them find out if there could be anyway to expand the reporting that Peoplefluent offers. Also, I would make sure that any clients that they will be working with use Peoplefluent for the sake of ease of communication between the recruiters and hiring managers.
Read Austin Vaden's full review
Jessica Bayne, M.S., PHR profile photo
January 07, 2014

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "The Ease of Peoplefluent"

• Ease of use - the product is built on a "common sense" platform.
  • Format of product.
  • More ability to respond to customer special requests.
HR efforts and strategic business partner initiatives.
Read Jessica Bayne, M.S., PHR's full review
July 29, 2016

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management: "PeopleFluent Review"

We use PeopleFluent across the organization for recruiting activities. All positions are put through the system for approval, hiring, and selecting. It is a great tool for keeping track of open positions, candidates, and which jobs have been filled. Reports can be run to see various data. Overall, it's a great system.
  • I love how everything is organized within the system
  • Searching for positions and candidates is very easy
  • The system runs smoothly and efficiently
  • N/A
February 14, 2015

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Saavy and evloving product"

We currently use the RMS product which is used by recruiters, HR Business Partners and hiring managers. This aids our business by streamlining the recruitment process.
  • Support hotline is great and the team is very responsive.
  • Online customer community is a great tool and has a vast variety of useful resources.
  • Account Representation, every year since I've worked with PF we've had a different Account Executive and to date none have been an expert on the PeopleFluent product and services.
  • More free upgrades, typically there is a charge for every change. Provide more capbility to the customer to have the ability to customize.
February 14, 2015

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Reporting is A+"

PeopleFluent was used an ATS for a client company in which we were able to communicate with the client regarding candidates, submit candidate information as well as status of hiring projects. It was used nationally across the client organization and integrated staffing partners. It specifically made each area in hiring and candidate submission easier and more efficient.
  • Reporting was particularly useful as it was fairly easy to pull reports on exactly what you need. Very flexible.
  • The user interface was generally intuitive.
  • The information fields that you were able to capture were very flexible.
  • There will always be room for more improvement in making it easier and more user efficient to pull reports.
PeopleFluent is less appropriate in smaller organizations with only few openings per year. As a tool for managing hundreds of openings, it is very capable.
February 10, 2015

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Peoplefluent"

We use PeopleFluent to track applicants and to search for applicants surrounding the metro Atlanta area. There are some technical issues that take place from time to time.
  • Tracking applicants that have applied years ago.
  • Able to pick up on multiple application from the same person
  • The creation of sourcing folders have been a great asset
  • Technical issues surround systems
  • Combining multiple application into one
  • More variety
What are the chances that PeopleFluent will have an automated system that will move candidates throughout the process for you?
March 10, 2015

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Good tool, would recommend"

• Orders are easily searched.
  • Candidates can be found easily.
  • Able to navigate quickly, user friendly.
  • There are too many catagories for requisition classification.
  • I don't like the feature to have to reset password every 90 days, too many passwords to keep up with.
Would definitely recommend to coworkers.
May 14, 2014

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management: "Peoplefluent Overall Satisfaction Review"

We used this product to handle all recruiting needs for the company for both contractors and the hiring of FT employees.
  • It was very easy to go through resumes, choose the people you wanted to interview and set up the interviews.
  • It is great at keeping track of people that have come through hiring process in the past so you do not waste time on those that have already been declined or are sent in by multiple vendors.
  • The handling of time sheets and expense reports is very easy to manage.
  • It needs to give more character availability to the area filled in when declining a candidate so we can give more information to the vendors so they can chose better candidates to send us in the future.
It would be great if there was the ability to add in all of the job specifications that are must haves where the system would not even present a candidate to you if they do not fall within those guidelines.
December 20, 2013

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Definitely Satisfied."

• PF customizes very well... during implementation we initially thought we were going to utilize more functionality but in the end did not and they were efficiently and effectively were able to accommodate.
  • Their implementation team rocked. They kept us on track and provided over the top customer service. Even when we called them at 10pm on a Friday night, they were to help.
  • User friendly website from getting in to navigating around.
  • While the customer service and expertise of the implementation team was excellent, the written materials were hard to follow. Not being technically savvy, it was hard to understand and navigate through the training guides.
  • The on-site training was too generic. Because we customized the platform, it was too generic and not specific to our end product.
I would ask PF if they can tailor their system to meet their needs. Like we had done.
December 19, 2013

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent's RMS--it's pretty sweet!"

• Reporting is done on a clean format and with the entire database at your fingertips.
  • Advanced resume parsing--this is a strength for applicant flow. An applicant can upload a resume and then RMS "parses" the data out to make the application process easier.
  • Approval listing--adding and remove approvals for requisitions and candidates is intuitive and easy.
  • Formats--I have had several applicants make a comment that the upload of the resume should allow for PDF format and not just Word and text files. The reason RMS doesn't allow it is because the software can't parse the data out and it should be able to.
  • Pricing--PeopleFluent is a good software company but it can be a little pricey when it comes to adding ad-hoc requests into the mix.
  • Browser preference--the software works best in Internet Explorer. This is not a browser that every company believes in because of its holes in encryption. You can use Firefox but the Business Objects reporting tool is not compatible at all. They should really fix this.
Make sure you have all the bells and whistles your company will need. Ask questions and think about your hiring workflow before you meet with a sales rep.
January 07, 2014

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Easy of use"

• PeopleFluent made it very easy to see bill rates and pay rates.
  • I enjoyed the interface and ease of use.
  • Should be able to datamine from social media sites.
December 24, 2013

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "A Savy Product"

• What I loved about Peoplefluent is that it was so organized. I knew exactly where my applicants were in the process just by accessing the navigation pane to the left of their profile.
  • I loved how user friendly it was. I was able to drag my candidate to the correct folders on the correct requisitions just like I use to in Windows.
  • I honestly cannot think of one thing I did not like.
Always ask how easy it is to change a feature, what is the general cost compared to other applicant tracking systems and the levels of security.
December 20, 2013

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "User Friendly Program"

• Being able to drag and drop candidate names to folders makes it very convenient.
  • Automatically linking outgoing messages to my email and being able to alter the message before sending is helpful.
  • Searching for candidates quickly through various options such as last name or email address is good.
  • Being able to quickly create job requisitions and being able to link them to a job posting once approved makes the process easy.
  • The product is very user friendly, even if you had no training, you could easily figure it out fairly quickly.
  • Perhaps the formatting of resumes and how they translate when sending them via email could be a little better and easier to transfer to a word document.
  • I'd like to be able to see more than just 30 resumes at a time when expanding the recruitment folders.
  • Some of the icons could be a little more clear as to what they might do.
I would tell the colleague the product is great to use, but I would recommend that they make sure that the product will link up and be able to talk to their own systems as well as be able to link up to their company's email system. These types of links are what really make the product the most productive.

New hire portal (5)
Manager tracking tools (7)
Compliance tracking and reporting (6)
6.0
Corporate goal setting (2)
10.0
Subordinate goal setting (1)
6.4
Individual goal setting (4)
Line-of sight-visibility (4)
Performance tracking (4)
Performance plans (2)
Plan weighting (3)
Performance improvement plans (2)
10.0
Review status tracking (3)
10.0
Rater nomination workflow (2)
Review reminders (3)
Workflow restrictions (3)
Multiple review frequency (4)
Reporting (5)
Create succession plans/pools (2)
9.2
Candidate ranking (2)
9.6
Candidate search (4)
Candidate development (2)
Job Requisition Management (5)
Company Website Posting (5)
9.5
Publish to Social Media (2)
Job Search Site Posting (4)
Customized Application Form (5)
Resume Management (4)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (4)
3.1
Candidate Search (4)
6.0
Applicant Tracking (5)
Collaboration (3)
Task Creation and Delegation (2)
Email Templates (4)
User Permissions (4)
6.1
Notifications and Alerts (4)
Reporting (3)

About PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management

PeopleFluent provides a cloud-based talent management suite comprised of applications for Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation, Learning, Succession and Vendor Management as well as Workforce Planning and Diversity. Available as singular products or bundled together as integrated solutions, PeopleFluent is designed to address critical, talent-related challenges such as performance issues, high turnover, productivity loss, and ultimately, diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce.

The vendor’s value proposition is that by combining integrated video, strategic analytics, and collaborative social technologies into its talent management suite, they are redefining the the talent acquisition and talent management experience for candidates, recruiters, managers and employees. Additionally, the vendor says this solution helps customers gain deep talent insights to support informed, strategic decisions that drive business outcomes.

PeopleFluent can coexist and integrate with virtually any core HR/HCM system through its Data Integration managed service solution.

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Screenshots