- It is very flexible to put the goals for development with weights applied. The employees can very easily setup the personal goals and submit for manager's review. When it comes to the performance review, it will have employee's comments and reviews from managers so the review process is mutual. All the results can be saved at your own disposal.
- You can browse the internal openings and can easily apply.
- The dashboard provides the direct way to know where we are when it comes to track the goals.
- I would suggest to have a more related internal opening push to my profile when I set any criteria to be met. Then I don't have to browse the entire job openings if I am only interested in a few domains.
- For the profile part, I wish it could provide sort of LinkedIn-like formats for the individual's list of experiences so the hiring manager will have a better view when they are interested in the candidate.
- Is it possible to customize the My Tasks so all the necessary messages will be alerted promptly?
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent works if you're willing to be open to something new!"
- Allows multiple individuals to leave comments, notes, tags on a profile.
- Upload and tracking of performance management data from mirror suite or from another provider.
- Analytics about processes like time to fill, onboarding, etc. This helps us plan for future needs.
- Peoplefluent wants you to be "all in" with their services, so for the best reporting needs, there are other modules or customizations to purchase.
- There are things like video sharing that our organization doesn't use, but you still pay for.
- Federal contractors should know that peoplefluent is always looking to grow their AAP business and since they house the ATS information, it may make sense.
- Tracks the entire process from creating a req through onboarding.
- Includes a lot of information, and has a lot of fields and areas for collecting information.
- Can notify multiple vendors simultaneously of updates.
- The interface is a little confusing. I'm not sure if it's something that can be fixed in implementations, or if it's inherent to PeopleFluent, but there are almost too many tabs asking for too much information. A lot of it can be repetitive as well.
- Changing your password/resetting your password seems to be nightmarish. It requires an organization ID as well as security questions, and forces you to reset your password far too often. I really dislike that feature.
- Honestly, PeopleFluent itself looks pretty outdated. I feel as though the entire application really needs a facelift to be more current.
- For a recruiter, it is very intuitive and follows the logical hiring process. Used properly, you can tell at any stage the current status of an open requisition, what the recruiter is doing (or not doing). For the hiring manager, it is very easy to see screened resumes/applications and move them through the process.
- Training and support was very good. The 1-800 support line was extremely helpful and available. There was also specific help in case you were audited or needed help with OFCCP guidelines.
- The product was very customizable and reliable....easy to complete from an applicant perspective.
- Custom reports were hard to do. They give you a bunch of standard reports, but if you need a custom report, you may need help.
What is the role of the hiring manager? Hiring Managers will review pre-screened/qualified resumes of candidates that meet basic requirements. Tha'ts the way the system works and one reason I really liked it.
Will they log in to the system? - Yes. Very simple. They review resumes and then drag/drop them into either a Schedule Interview folder or a Not Interested folder.
Number of locations? We had over 100.
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent, The Easiest TA System I've Ever Had The Joy to Use"
- Easy to read applications and resumes in the Talent Acquisition segment.
- High user functionality, even someone unfamiliar with PeopleFluent can pick it up quickly. Usually even the same day they have mastered the basics.
- Can quickly screen applicants and "drag and drop" them to pass on to the hiring manager for their review. Can easily screen hundreds of candidates a day.
- It would be nice if when pulling up an applicant list you could set it to default to a particular sort function. Such as always come up by date applied, or always come up alphabetical based on user preference.
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "PeopleFluent - Speaking the language of talent management"
- PeopleFluent has an easy connection between the PeopleFluent job requisition and any type of external job post (Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.).
- PeopleFluent makes it very easy to create a job in the system with options of creating one from scratch or building one off of a clone of another job.
- PeopleFluent is an easy program to use to filter through candidates. The information pulled in from candidates is very well organized and easy to find.
- One of the biggest pieces of missing functionality to me is the limit on how many people you can move at once. I would like to be able to move a group of more than 20 people at one time if needed.
- Secondly, the symbolism to show where/how a candidate was loaded is a little confusing. There should be a key for this.
- Finally, sometimes when loading a candidate from an existing resume, the system missing pulling certain information. This always takes extra time to correct and that can be irritating to do at times.
- It allows real time tracking of candidates
- The user interface is straightforward and intuitive
- Submitting candidates that are already in the system can be improved. Information that has been submitted the first time should not have to be reentered if the candidate is being submitted a second time.
- The automation PeopleFluent provides allows us to meet our client needs in a much more efficient manner.
- The built in reports have been customized to fit our needs.
- Vendors can access PeopleFluent directly to submit candidates, upload onboarding documents, view client manager approved time to pay their workers accurately
- Getting the implementation started is a lengthy process. It took almost 2 weeks from the time the contracts were signed to get a response from the implementation team in order to schedule the kick-off meeting. Unfortunately, the implementation timeline does not start until the kickoff meeting. You need to keep on them to get this accomplished.
- Peoplefluent is an industry leader in performance management and HR system collaboration. They are making great strides toward a single solution for all your HR systems needs. Additionally they are a SaaS in the truest form and work very hard to deliver a stable environment for their users.
- Peoplefluent has some of the best support I have ever experienced. They are always willing to help and research an issue. Additionally they are always available for support and are willing to put in the hours if needed.
- Peoplefluent has an excellent conference in their WISDOM conference. It provides a great platform for knowledge sharing. I find the conference informative and easy to follow.
- I think Peoplefluent's number one area of opportunity is account management. In the past we have not felt like a valued customer. It appears I have to seek out my account manager when I have any questions. In the past I have requested SOWs for consulting work with little to no response or acknowledgement. I do not have any regular communication with the account manager at this point.
- I think the biggest flaw in their system is there isn't a "end user" solution for uploading files. I think they are making strides in the right direction as I believe they have mentioned this for future releases. As it stands today a user must have strong technical skills to upload files. Additionally file uploads can be tedious and thus are not conducive to medium file loads. It would be nice to have a ".csv upload" option to upload documents from the front-end vs. requiring the use of a specific API upload.
- Peoplefluent moves a candidate through different stages of the application, interview and on-boarding process and is integrated with Lawson so data is pulled from the ATS when a person is hired. They do this very well.
- It would be nice if the TAS team had access to more reporting capabilities.
- Also, it would be nice if you could open more than one applicant at a time so you don't have to click in and out so much
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Review: "Peoplefluent - Highly Configurable, and Adeptly Supported"
- Peoplefluent provides a detailed role based system which allows multiple user groups/types to have appropriate levels of access, perform specific tasks, and allows for the limited viewing of sensitive data.
- Many of the functions which are managed through the administrative home can also be supplemented/replaced with the batch loading of data (For example performance goals can be mandated or entered at the team member level, but they can also be batch loaded in. This allows for the multiple approaches to team members within a single performance plan).
- The support we receive from the company is top notch. Issues are responded to quickly, details are thorough, and there is always a follow up to make sure everything is working correctly.
- The reporting functionality is quite robust, and the ability to publish reports to roles provide a way to make sure accurate up to date data is available to those who need it and makes sure there is "one version of the truth".
- We would like the ability to have different task names for steps which have multiple iterations.
- Goals and objectives set by the team member should be able to be pushed from one plan year to the next.
- The process of aligning to team members in other performance plans goals could be clearer.
- Peoplefluent offers a more eye-appealing interface for its users. Compared to other applicant tracking systems, this one seems to have a more refined look.
- Peoplefluent also makes it easier to collaborate with other members of the hiring team to make sure the right person is hired for the job.
- Peoplefluent's user interface is also direct and to the point. It is very hard to get lost within in the system and it is easy to trace your steps back to where you started.
- When exporting data from Peoplefluent, the information is not as detailed as other applicant tracking systems that I have used. This isn't something that I personally have to do. I have just heard from my managers that they wish that the information was more detailed than what is provided.
- I have been kicked out and asked to log back in too many times. When I log back in, I usually have to start the process that I was working on all over again.
- Support hotline is great and the team is very responsive.
- Online customer community is a great tool and has a vast variety of useful resources.
- Account Representation, every year since I've worked with PF we've had a different Account Executive and to date none have been an expert on the PeopleFluent product and services.
- More free upgrades, typically there is a charge for every change. Provide more capbility to the customer to have the ability to customize.
- Reporting was particularly useful as it was fairly easy to pull reports on exactly what you need. Very flexible.
- The user interface was generally intuitive.
- The information fields that you were able to capture were very flexible.
- There will always be room for more improvement in making it easier and more user efficient to pull reports.
- Tracking applicants that have applied years ago.
- Able to pick up on multiple application from the same person
- The creation of sourcing folders have been a great asset
- Technical issues surround systems
- Combining multiple application into one
- More variety
- Orders are easily searched.
- Candidates can be found easily.
- Able to navigate quickly, user friendly.
- There are too many catagories for requisition classification.
- I don't like the feature to have to reset password every 90 days, too many passwords to keep up with.
- It was very easy to go through resumes, choose the people you wanted to interview and set up the interviews.
- It is great at keeping track of people that have come through hiring process in the past so you do not waste time on those that have already been declined or are sent in by multiple vendors.
- The handling of time sheets and expense reports is very easy to manage.
- It needs to give more character availability to the area filled in when declining a candidate so we can give more information to the vendors so they can chose better candidates to send us in the future.
- PF customizes very well... during implementation we initially thought we were going to utilize more functionality but in the end did not and they were efficiently and effectively were able to accommodate.
- Their implementation team rocked. They kept us on track and provided over the top customer service. Even when we called them at 10pm on a Friday night, they were to help.
- User friendly website from getting in to navigating around.
- While the customer service and expertise of the implementation team was excellent, the written materials were hard to follow. Not being technically savvy, it was hard to understand and navigate through the training guides.
- The on-site training was too generic. Because we customized the platform, it was too generic and not specific to our end product.
- Reporting is done on a clean format and with the entire database at your fingertips.
- Advanced resume parsing--this is a strength for applicant flow. An applicant can upload a resume and then RMS "parses" the data out to make the application process easier.
- Approval listing--adding and remove approvals for requisitions and candidates is intuitive and easy.
- Formats--I have had several applicants make a comment that the upload of the resume should allow for PDF format and not just Word and text files. The reason RMS doesn't allow it is because the software can't parse the data out and it should be able to.
- Pricing--PeopleFluent is a good software company but it can be a little pricey when it comes to adding ad-hoc requests into the mix.
- Browser preference--the software works best in Internet Explorer. This is not a browser that every company believes in because of its holes in encryption. You can use Firefox but the Business Objects reporting tool is not compatible at all. They should really fix this.
- What I loved about Peoplefluent is that it was so organized. I knew exactly where my applicants were in the process just by accessing the navigation pane to the left of their profile.
- I loved how user friendly it was. I was able to drag my candidate to the correct folders on the correct requisitions just like I use to in Windows.
- I honestly cannot think of one thing I did not like.
- Being able to drag and drop candidate names to folders makes it very convenient.
- Automatically linking outgoing messages to my email and being able to alter the message before sending is helpful.
- Searching for candidates quickly through various options such as last name or email address is good.
- Being able to quickly create job requisitions and being able to link them to a job posting once approved makes the process easy.
- The product is very user friendly, even if you had no training, you could easily figure it out fairly quickly.
- Perhaps the formatting of resumes and how they translate when sending them via email could be a little better and easier to transfer to a word document.
- I'd like to be able to see more than just 30 resumes at a time when expanding the recruitment folders.
- Some of the icons could be a little more clear as to what they might do.
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management
PeopleFluent provides a cloud-based talent management suite comprised of applications for Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation, Learning, Succession and Vendor Management as well as Workforce Planning and Diversity. Available as singular products or bundled together as integrated solutions, PeopleFluent is designed to address critical, talent-related challenges such as performance issues, high turnover, productivity loss, and ultimately, diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce.
The vendor’s value proposition is that by combining integrated video, strategic analytics, and collaborative social technologies into its talent management suite, they are redefining the the talent acquisition and talent management experience for candidates, recruiters, managers and employees. Additionally, the vendor says this solution helps customers gain deep talent insights to support informed, strategic decisions that drive business outcomes.
PeopleFluent can coexist and integrate with virtually any core HR/HCM system through its Data Integration managed service solution.
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Screenshots
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Competitors
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||5%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||95%|
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Supported Languages: ||English, French, French Canadian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, and Vietnamese|