Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 27, 2015
Score 1 out of 10
We used PeopleStrategy for the housing of our HRIS system. It was used by the whole organization. It allowed employees access to see personal information.
- It was easy to navigate
- Easy to read
- Document upload was very easy and quick
- User Access was really easy to manager and reset passwords.
- The administrator support was very inadequate. There was no urgency in the responses we received and they were generally very unhelpful.
- The customization for our company was lacking. There was no way to make it appealing to view.
- The reporting tool was very poorly designed. When running reports the only option that worked sucessfully was to run a generic all encompassing people report and pair it down in excel based on the data you were trying to extract.
- No user information was provided when changes were made to specific fields in the HRIS side so when one person changed something there was no way to identify later who the change was initiated by. This made it very difficult to be able to identify quality issues.
Read Erin Tucker's full review
Unless PeopleStrategy has made improvements to the quality of support they give their users as well as the system they support there is no situation in which I would ever recommend them to another HR professional. I'd prefer to save them the headache and hassle that I wish someone had provided us.
PeopleStrategy Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
PeopleStrategy provides small and mid-sized companies access to a cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service, hire-to-retire HR platform featuring integrated Payroll, Human Resources, Employee & Manager Self-Service, Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Benefits Administration, Time & Attendance, Performance Management, Compensation Planning, Learning Management, Employee Engagement, Compliance, Reporting and Analytics.
PeopleStrategy features a single, centrally located database for all employee, payroll and benefits data, which the vendor says makes it easier and faster to access the data necessary to generate key compliance and internal. The vendor says its HR technology suite empowers an organization through self-service and mobile access, reducing costs, enhancing organizational insight and improving job satisfaction.
As a full-service brokerage, PeopleStrategy marries the company’s technology with its world-class employee benefits and administrative services for a comprehensive solution to attract, manage and retain people.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
PeopleStrategy's pricing model is comprised of two primary components: a Per Employee Per Month fee for system usage, maintenance and support and a one-time Implementation fee that ranges from $20 - $35 per employee. Both components depend on the modules selected, the complexity of the setup, interfaces required, etc. There are optional capabilities offered through 3rd parties which are priced separately. For companies that select to use PeopleStrategy's brokerage services, a personalized quote will be provided.
PeopleStrategy Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
PeopleStrategy Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PeopleStrategy Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish|