Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
PeopleStrategy provides small and mid-sized companies access to a cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service, hire-to-retire HR platform featuring integrated Payroll, Human Resources, Employee & Manager Self-Service, Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Benefits Administration, Time & Attendance, Performance Management, Compensation Planning, Learning Management, Employee Engagement, Compliance, Reporting and Analytics.
PeopleStrategy features a single, centrally located database for all employee, payroll and benefits data, which the vendor says makes it easier and faster to access the data necessary to generate key compliance and internal. The vendor says its HR technology suite empowers an organization through self-service and mobile access, reducing costs, enhancing organizational insight and improving job satisfaction.
As a full-service brokerage, PeopleStrategy marries the company’s technology with its world-class employee benefits and administrative services for a comprehensive solution to attract, manage and retain people.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Ability for employees to enroll in benefits online during open enrollment and to make life event changes.
- Supported: Ability to access the application via a mobile web browser
- Supported: Access to a comprehensive people risk management platform including live compliance support, an employee handbook tool, compliance library and other resources to manage the risks associated with being an employer.
- Supported: Employee benefits consulting from experienced benefits advisors
- Supported: Salary survey and benchmarking tool
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
- All-inclusive software which keeps everything in one place
- Excellent user interface and very easy to learn how to use
- Custom reporting features
- Plethora of integration options
- Certain functions cannot be integrated unless you have purchase that specific package
- It was easy to navigate
- Easy to read
- Document upload was very easy and quick
- User Access was really easy to manager and reset passwords.
- The administrator support was very inadequate. There was no urgency in the responses we received and they were generally very unhelpful.
- The customization for our company was lacking. There was no way to make it appealing to view.
- The reporting tool was very poorly designed. When running reports the only option that worked sucessfully was to run a generic all encompassing people report and pair it down in excel based on the data you were trying to extract.
- No user information was provided when changes were made to specific fields in the HRIS side so when one person changed something there was no way to identify later who the change was initiated by. This made it very difficult to be able to identify quality issues.