Perfecto, by Perforce
Perfecto, by Perforce
Perfecto is used by one of our clients and I made the purchase decision of the same. They have a pretty large globally distributed team …
Yes. it is used by multiple departments. It helps in automation and easier maintenance by having devices in the cloud. One big advantage …
Our organization mainly uses perfecto for Mobile Testing and User Experience. Perfecto saves organization time and money. It saves money …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Perfecto, by Perforce, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
Perfecto in Woburn, Massachusetts, offers mobile app functional and performance testing, and automation testing. Perfecto was acquired by Perforce in October 2018. The Perfecto product line, now supported by Perforce, includes Perfecto Mobile, and Perfecto Web.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Perfecto is used by one of our clients and I made the purchase decision of the same. They have a pretty large globally distributed team with a huge demand for a wide variety of browsers and devices. Perfecto has helped them solve this challenge. There were some special scenarios that needed automation and Perfecto was the only tool that helped the client with the same.
- Impressive UI
- Strong support system
- Wide variety of devices
- Nothing in particular
A wide variety of real devices over cloud makes the mobile testing very efficient. Perfecto has a very good automation platform and also has good integration with the open-source tool set.
Yes. it is used by multiple departments. It helps in automation and easier maintenance by having devices in the cloud. One big advantage is with the variety of devices we get. Automation team write scripts and use it on a daily basis. It simulates a real-device scenario. It supports iOS and Android.
- It is used for Automation
- It is also used for manual testing
- It helps with device switching by teams that are co-located.
- It has a lot of room for improvements in terms of reporting and integration with other reporting and defect tools.
- It should have the capability of capturing charts data.
- It should be able to do some scenarios that only manual testers can do. Like - use of camera and touch ID features.
It is extremely well suited for maintaining devices in the cloud and managing/maintaining devices. Some places it is NOT well suited is to capture market data and charts which are a MUST for the financial industry. Adding this feature will make it an industry leader for automation as well as manual testing.
Our organization mainly uses perfecto for Mobile Testing and User Experience. Perfecto saves organization time and money. It saves money because we as a organization dont have to buy actual devices that we want to test on. Perfecto has a large inventory of devices that we could use. Buying individual device will be costly.
- Test developers can easily install third Party applications or APK files on the remote devices using their Install widget.
- Perfecto Mobile Cloud provides a Hybrid objects approach, which consists of both Visual (OCR) based objects and native objects for iOS/Android applications.
- Provide 3 different cloud based deployment options as part of their offering.
- Slow response. The perfecto environment is considerably slow and the mobile device response time is slow.
- If a particular device is checked out by a user, the next user needs to wait for a specific amount of time before they could use it. Lot of valuable testing minutes are wasted.
- Software updating is painfully slow by Perfecto organization. Needs to be done quickly in a timely manner.
Same test case scripts can be executed on different mobiles irrespective of operating systems and language it supports. This covers a wide range of devices (Android, iOS, Blackberry etc) on which automated testing can be performed in very less time. The test scripts are written written using keyword-based Script Once Technology. The creation of scripts are easy. It saves time and effort. Repetitive testing on each iteration would be now be less tedious. This would also allow QA to focus on quality. It would expand test case coverage in the application and finally release reliable/robust application. In all, improving the app quality.