Pexels

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pexels, and make your voice heard!

What is Pexels?

Pexels, headquartered in Berlin, offers stock photos and video under the Creative Commons Zero license, from a global network of creators.

1 person want pricing too

What is MarketMuse?

MarketMuse is a search engine marketing platform built around features such as site auditing, content quality grading, and content analysis.

What is Adobe Creative Cloud Express?

The vendor states Adobe Spark allows users to create beautiful graphics, web pages, and video stories in minutes, offering free themes, fonts, and images, as well as editing. Imagery assembled or created can be presented through Spark Post, Spark Page, and Spark Video. Adobe Spark is available…

What is Pexels?

Pexels Technical Details

Stephen Jothiraj | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Pexels to create content for marketing, promotions, and other videos for social media channels. Pexels is so handy when it comes to providing stunning pictures or video montages.

Pexels is easy to use and very intuitive.
  • I like the high quality pictures and videos available at different resolution.
  • I like the categorization of content that's easy to browse through.
  • Attributing and licensing is very straightforward and easy.
  • Categorization can be further refined.
I love the site and the content it offers amateur creators like me. The curated content categories on offer in the 'Discover' tab are a great place to draw inspiration for your project. The challenges run periodically to keep us engaged and want to improve our skills.
Fred Xorla Adzoyi | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a relatively early-stage startup with huge marketing needs but a significantly limited marketing budget, we relied on Pexels for most of the free stock videos and photos we used to develop and produce our campaigns. We have been able to source great quality materials for pitch deck visuals, social media posts, presentations, ads and promos, etc.
  • High definition photographs
  • High definition videos
  • Easily searchable library
  • Exposure for creatives
  • More (racially) diverse content.
  • More videos with sound
  • more community-building platform features.
The success of social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter depends significantly on the quality of the content used. Pexels maintains the highest quality standards for all content hosted on the platform... with High Definition, excellent composition materials only. Another great thing is that they provide you with an assortment of filtered content suggestions related to the selections. This helps save time.
Pexels offers a great solution for collaboration on storyboarding concepts on campaigns. As a team leader, I would mark my selection as the base concept per campaign, and then the team will make their selections based on the team leader's baseline. Since we started using Pexels and due to the collaboration, we managed to double our rate of completion on our storyboards.
  • Pexels offer a great content calendar.
  • Pexels challenge ensures great content.
  • Pexels' user interface is particularly user-friendly.
  • I would like to see more video's on Pexels.
  • Easier category search functions would be helpful.
  • I would like to see more places photos/images.
The Pexels platform is extremely helpful for creating people-centric content, or as I like to put it, content that relates to us humans, but when it comes to scenic environments, I would say Pexels has limitations. Pexels content typically offers a wide range of similar pictures, which is particularly useful when conveying a particular message.