Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Picatic, and make your voice heard!
2.5%+$1, $10 cap
NPO rate for Pro
2%+$1, $10 cap, contact for custom rate
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Picatic gives users the tools to promote, manage and sell event tickets online. Users can publish branded listings, send invites and create custom promotional codes to increase the number of registrants for an event. The vendor says payment is fast and simple with their single-page checkout system.
Once a listing has been created, users are sent a unique link to their event on Picatic which can be shared or spread across various social media platforms. Event listings and checkout pages can be customized to match the branding of the event with images, a logo and custom text. Listings may be viewed on the web via computers, tablets and smartphones.
All events can be added to Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook Calendar, or Yahoo! Calendar. Tickets are easy to invoice and payments are accepted using Stripe or Picatic Payments. Picatic offers a queueing system designed to handle heavy ticket sale traffic by placing buyers into a virtual lineup, facilitating the checkout process.
Once a ticket has been sold, buyers are instantly mailed an e-ticket with a scan code that can be scanned using Picatic’s mobile gateway check-in app. Users can access their backend account to see how many tickets have been sold, manage ticket numbers, view sales graphs and use additional management and marketing tools. With Picatic Pro, detailed ticket sales tracking and marketing evaluations are possible through Google Analytics integration.
- Supported: Branded event registration
- Supported: Mobile event creation
- Supported: Link tracking
- Supported: Branded email event invites
- Supported: Edit, transfer, and resend tickets
- Supported: E-tickets
- Supported: Event listings and promotion
- Supported: Retrieve and store data from events
- Supported: Integration with websites
- Supported: Sales report dashboard
- Supported: Ticket widget
- Supported: Google Analytics integration
- Supported: Embeddable widgets
- Supported: Custom integrations
- Supported: Single-page checkout
- Supported: Ticket promo and discount codes
- Supported: Mobile check-in app for iOS and Android
- Supported: Customized messages to registered guests
- Supported: Sales reports
- Supported: Picatic API
- Supported: Consistent branding
- Supported: Ticket sale queueing system
- Supported: Promotional tools
- Supported: Hidden tickets with access codes
- Supported: Download guest list
- Supported: Guest check-in
- Supported: Guest name lookup
- Supported: Receive notifications in Slack
- Supported: Wordpress integration
- Supported: Accept payments with Stripe
- Supported: CRM integration
- Supported: Custom payment merchants
- Supported: Ticket management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Australia, Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, United States|
- I don't think we would have the same number of signups if people weren't able to purchase tickets in advance.
- Less inexpensive than Eventbrite.
- It had a positive impact when charging for events because the money showed up before the event which helped with cash flow for food and beverages and rental space.
- Time to set up and launch a landing page for creating events reduced from 8 hours to 3 hours once I made the switch. It was also a time saver to have the reminder emails function directly on the page as well.
- Since we have free events, the site is no charge for us to use.
- Its easy to navigate both on the internal and consumer side.
- So far, we've had nothing but success with Picatic. No negatives on our side.
- We introduced this technology to our firm approximately 1 year ago when we were preparing for our firm's annual client appreciation event. Until that point the largest crowd we had drawn for such an event was a little over 115. However with the help of Picactic, we secured 400 attendees which led specifically to new business with existing clients and prospective clients.