Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Picatic, and make your voice heard!
2.5%+$1, $10 cap
NPO rate for Pro
2%+$1, $10 cap, contact for custom rate
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Picatic gives users the tools to promote, manage and sell event tickets online. Users can publish branded listings, send invites and create custom promotional codes to increase the number of registrants for an event. The vendor says payment is fast and simple with their single-page checkout system.
Once a listing has been created, users are sent a unique link to their event on Picatic which can be shared or spread across various social media platforms. Event listings and checkout pages can be customized to match the branding of the event with images, a logo and custom text. Listings may be viewed on the web via computers, tablets and smartphones.
All events can be added to Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook Calendar, or Yahoo! Calendar. Tickets are easy to invoice and payments are accepted using Stripe or Picatic Payments. Picatic offers a queueing system designed to handle heavy ticket sale traffic by placing buyers into a virtual lineup, facilitating the checkout process.
Once a ticket has been sold, buyers are instantly mailed an e-ticket with a scan code that can be scanned using Picatic’s mobile gateway check-in app. Users can access their backend account to see how many tickets have been sold, manage ticket numbers, view sales graphs and use additional management and marketing tools. With Picatic Pro, detailed ticket sales tracking and marketing evaluations are possible through Google Analytics integration.
- Supported: Branded event registration
- Supported: Mobile event creation
- Supported: Link tracking
- Supported: Branded email event invites
- Supported: Edit, transfer, and resend tickets
- Supported: E-tickets
- Supported: Event listings and promotion
- Supported: Retrieve and store data from events
- Supported: Integration with websites
- Supported: Sales report dashboard
- Supported: Ticket widget
- Supported: Google Analytics integration
- Supported: Embeddable widgets
- Supported: Custom integrations
- Supported: Single-page checkout
- Supported: Ticket promo and discount codes
- Supported: Mobile check-in app for iOS and Android
- Supported: Customized messages to registered guests
- Supported: Sales reports
- Supported: Picatic API
- Supported: Consistent branding
- Supported: Ticket sale queueing system
- Supported: Promotional tools
- Supported: Hidden tickets with access codes
- Supported: Download guest list
- Supported: Guest check-in
- Supported: Guest name lookup
- Supported: Receive notifications in Slack
- Supported: Wordpress integration
- Supported: Accept payments with Stripe
- Supported: CRM integration
- Supported: Custom payment merchants
- Supported: Ticket management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Australia, Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, United States|