Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Opportunity management (58)9.090%
- Pipeline visualization (61)8.686%
- Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (56)7.676%
- Custom fields (57)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pipedrive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $9 per month
- Tech Details
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- It's helped us move our data to the cloud with fast search, reporting, and logging.
- The search field is compelling, and custom fields have helped us customize it.
- It helps us log, track, and analyze leads and deals to grow our business.
- Pipedrive has helped our sales forecasting dramatically and increased the accuracy of our forecasting so our projected sales are now 90% accurate
- Pipedrive has helped us increase sales and helped our company grow over 30% from 2020 by keeping our sales team consistent with their follow ups
- Pipedrive has helped us shorten our typical sales period by an average of 5 days because our follow up has been more consistent and we are closing deals faster
- Positive: We use Pipedrive to win clients, and as it's a game of numbers, Pipedrive is a great tool to keep track
- Positive: We use the PandaDoc integration to run our projects successfully and keep track with Pipedrive
- Negative: At times business critical emails get stuck, so I will either have to wait to see if the email gets really sent or I just write the email out of my gmail interface
- We improve 3 times our productivity
- The adoption wasn’t easy because the team was resistant to change
- Is super intuitive and easy to use
- It gives a track of leads and an idea of time in conversion
- Each candidate can compare their performance with others
- Time taking to fill in all details
- Improved performance and taking an informed decision
- Ease to decide the marketing budget as per forecasting sales.
- Increased sales perfomance.
- Follow up reminders.
- Customer retention.
- It has helped us close more deals and prevent things from easily falling through the cracks
- The cost is quite reasonable, so even one extra closed deal a month produces positive ROI
- It had a positive impact on our ROI. We had been keeping all of our leads on google sheets and inevitably during busy selling seasons, some leads can slip through the cracks or not get followed up with quickly enough. Pipedrive makes that virtually impossible so long as a rep is logging in. There were two leads specifically I can remember where reps said that Pipedrive reminded them to follow up at the right time, and that paid for the service several times over.
- In addition to reminding reps to follow up with sales leads, we used it with current customers as well and this helped us with customer retention.
- Has helped us with follow ups
- Has helped us with information gathering and storage
- Has been easy to integrate with other software
- It has allowed me to manage a much larger flow of new potential clients.
- It has helped me forecast how many new clients are coming to our team so we can manage growth and expectations.
- It allows me to keep track of notes and progress so information can be seamlessly shared.
- More sales
- faster sales cycle
- quicker hiring
- It is a tool that is worth using since it allows you to maximize and streamline your work and thus be able to reach thousands of potential clients who will easily return the money invested in the acquisition of this software and more..
- Greatly reduced the amount of time spent on tasks that occur in the new lead pipeline
- Has taken some time for users to adopt it completely so was a costly initial investment in terms of time and money
- We went from spreadsheets to another CRM, then to Pipedrive and is has definitely improved our sales process.
- Our internal communication from our sales team is much better since using Pipedrive.
- It has helped close deals quicker by visually putting more pressure on our rest to close.
- It has helped us understand why some of our deals have not closed and make internal adjustments to receive different outcomes.
- Closing time - He helped us reduce lead processing times from 15 days to 5 days with his automations
- User experience - Increase due to increased contact via email
- Reports - with the new analytics update it is easier to interpret the information and it is not necessary to process it with other software
- Return on investment.
- Customer success.
- New deals.
- It ended up wasting more time than it saved.
- Between the poor integrations and support, I wasted countless hours that could've been spent with my team and clients.
- Efficient and transparent tracking of new business.
- A reduced need for admin tasks.
- More visualization over strategies and objectives
- Improvement in operative/execution times
- Clear visibility of the real status that our leads have in our sales process.
- Stream light our closing process.
- Easy to compile forecast for the bankers to see.
- Tracking of opportunities and reminders of activity is helpful.
- Maintain sanity
- Happier customers
- Hard to measure ROI in dollars, but I couldn't do business without it.
- Keeping everything organized has been a huge plus
- By having organized records, different sales reps can take over opportunities easily
- As other CRMs came on the market, I feel like Pipedrive is falling behind on their feature set, making it have a worse ROI over time
- Pipeline management
- It would be nice if you could customize the pipeline view to show different things
- We definitely wouldnt be as far along in our sales process without a CRM.
- Helped us to manage and control sales.
- Took lots of marketing time to customize the platform.
- Took lots of marketing time to integrate the platform.