Pipefy

Pipefy Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Logan Wiser | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Pipefy as project management and agile dev software. We have been using it for around a year and a half. In general, it is an easy-to-use and implement software that has made the process of developing our application easier. It has a few small issues but overall is very good.
  • Integrates well with our application.
  • Easy-to-use.
  • Their site sometimes lags very badly.
  • The reliability of the site also is hit or miss on occasion.
I can't really think of a situation where it wouldn't be appropriate. We have a smaller dev team and it works very well for us but I can see it working well for a much larger organization as well. I think it is customize-able enough almost anyone can make it work.
Pipefy support is pretty good. There were a few instances where the agent didn't really understand what I was trying to get help with, but that was only once. Every other time it has been pretty fast and efficient. They are also very kind and understanding. I don't think they need much help in that dept.
We use Pipefy to track our machine and tooling sales. It is used primarily by the sales department. We needed a way to track a new machine sale and tooling sale other than just a spreadsheet or calendar. I implemented Pipefy as a way for my sales team to know the status of the sale at any time. It allows me to communicate the status and any notes regarding the order to our salesmen. I use the reports to send out to our sales team the status of any issues. It is a great tool to have.
  • Customization.
  • Organization.
  • I would like to be able to add a due date without a time attached.
  • I would like to see completed tasks be deleted after a set amount of time.
Pipefy is great for managing tasks and keeping track of items that easily get lost in the shuffle of daily work. You can customize it to your specific needs. It is great for project management, task scheduling. task management and various other things. It is best suited for people who have a heavy workload but want to stay organized.
The support on Pipefy is amazing. There is always someone available to help you. They walk you through each step and really make sure that you are taken care of. They give fantastic advice on how to set up your pipes, automate them and customize them. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Pipefy support.

Pipefy Scorecard Summary

What is Pipefy?

Pipefy empowers citizen developers to build scalable, secure and optimized business processes for teams in HR, Finance, Customer Success and more. With a drag-and-drop UI, design and customize end-to-end business workflows in minutes without writing a single line of code.

Pipefy Competitors