Few others across the globe are trying other …
Pipeline visualization (19)
Task management (19)
Lead management (19)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pipeliner CRM, and make your voice heard!
Business STARTER - Basic sales management, tracking and collaboration
Essentials - Basic sales management, tracking and collaboration
BUSINESS - Full CRM functionality, customization and unique productivity features
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: User interface that speaks in the language of Visual - A picture is worth 1,000 spreadsheets.
- Supported: Instant Insights -- A "glass-bottom boat" view of your sales process and pipeline. You see it all at a glance.
- Supported: Collaboration tools make the sales pipeline transparent. Everybody is on the same course and the right track.
- Supported: Unique hybrid engineering means you can work in the Cloud or when not online -- on your full system.
- Supported: Integrated with Twitter, Facebook, Google+ to make social selling easier and more organized
- Supported: Slice-and-dice dashboard reporting that gives any view in real time.
- Supported: Pipeline analysis is "instant read" so managers can intervene to coach instead of sell.
- Supported: Sales Archive -- Unique to us, the Archive keeps all data for study, evaulation, and review of sales processes.
- Supported: Mobile - Access Pipeliner on-the-go with our mobile app
- Supported: Sales Process - Pipeliner adapts to a company’s sales process stages within minutes. Drag and drop your sales opportunities from one stage to another, track and analyze your opportunities, and find an instant overview of your business.
- Supported: Email Integrations - Continue working in your email platform utilizing Pipeliner’s winning formula.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||85%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Portuguese|
- Capture leads from multiple platforms.
- CRM Analytics & Customer support.
- Email integration.
- Lead generation.
- No major issue as such, however the user interface can be further eased.
- Also its a bit slow when it integrates with other software.
- Mapping out your Sales processes
- Having many Sales pipelines
- Very visual and intuitive interface
- Customization of ways your data should be viewed
- Difficulty to delete unwanted opportunities
- Downtime due to software update
- API Issues
- Visually appealing
- Easy to customize
- Mobile friendly
Few others across the globe are trying other solutions.
It has tremendously helped with keeping track of leads and allowing for timely follow-up and schedule of all activities sales cycle involved.
Great GUI and Easy to adapt to.
- ease of use
- intuitive interface
- visiually appealing and easy to navigate
- Automation could be made easier to setup
- account setup could be consolidated
- all so far
It is well laid out and doesn't feel/seem like any other CRM.
Drag and Drop Functionality, Visually seeing where within the sales process a lead is very useful.
Doesn't seem daunting or with a steep learning curve.
- Good user interface.
- Easy to use.
- Video conferencing.
- Product presentation.
- More features.
- It is a user friendly ,easy to use, sales friendly interface.
- Easy to customize depends on the user.
- One of the best features is that it can be integrated with everything.
- It has mobile app with built in AI.
- Built-in email marketing feature.
- Should include video conferencing calls.
- Easy access to customer support.
- Pipeliner has made the system intuitive for admins.
- Pipeliner has made the easy for users, this helps with adoption.
- Pipeliner has great automation tools.
- Pipeliner has come a long way to make it comparable with other CRM's, there are still a few limitations but they get smaller with every release.
- Secure data archiving
- Easier task management
- No certified admins needed
- Voice prompts for task reminders
- Improved marketing capabilities
- INCREASE COLLABORATION
- HANDLE TASK EFFECTIVELY
- GAIN MOBILITY AND FLEXIBILITY
- PERFORM TASKS WITH A USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
- VIEW ACCOUNT DATA MULTIPLE WAYS
- ITS NOT WELL KNOWN
- Creating leads
- Setting up meetings
- qualifying leads
- web entregration
- data capturing
My view is that this is a great application for those interested in ensuring there is uniformity in capturing data and moving on from the Excel. Salespeople like this due to the fact it is so visual and involves drag and drop for moving leads and opportunities along their stages. All clients I have found have some sort of stage process, and metrics here are very good to support both the Sales Management reporting and giving them the information to know when it may be useful to get involved.
- Clear and easy visualisation of Sales Process
- Great capability in reporting both in-app with 'filter' and reporting module built-in is easy to use
- Reporting into pivot table is also easy and very useful
- Mobile app has always been very good and easy to use since 2015
- "Feeds" is one in which I sometimes find hard to explain differences
- The Older Hybrid version, still in use, was also sometimes problematic on upgrades depending on a client, but Cloud version seems to have solved this
- Within Admin 'Automation Hub' it would be good to be able to search by "type of App" you are looking for. E.g. Email Marketing, Finance etc.
- Personally, I would have Import and Export functions within Admin tasks
- Pulls sales reports.
- Tracks opportunities.
- Syncing option.
- Pipeliner CRM manages our contacts so well.
- Pipeliner CRM helps us to make voice to text note and also helps us to scan client's business cards.
- Pipeliner CRM manages our sales process from one end to another.
- Pipeliner CRM helps us to create perfect report and good invoices.
- Pipeliner CRM needs to create a video chat room where you can see exactly where your employee is working in the field.
- Pipeliner CRM needs to integrate a command where a user can use his voice to command what he wants.
- Lead management.
- Mobile application.
- Sales commission calculation.
- Could have more integrations.
- Better marketing features.
- It helps us to capture leads from anywhere.
- It has its own mobile app, and a business card scanner is just awesome.
- Integrations with other apps like Sabre.
- Sending emails direct from Pipeliner.
- Pipeliner CRM provides data viewing options.
- It has reporting options whether graphical, numerical and chart-like.
- The Mobile App has speech-to-text and text-to-speech AI functionality for voice note update instead of typing.
- Voice prompts for task reminders.
- LinkedIn and other social integrations are great. It is easy to link directly from the CRM to the social channel.
- The pipeline opportunity view, ability to build custom reports using any filter setting.
- The Pipeliner team from the CEO, to support, to marketing has been fantastic to deal with. They care about the success of their customers.
- Our integration from Salesforce.com was a little challenging and we experienced some slow speeds, but much of that was due to the large number of records we were bringing in. In addition, we did not hire Pipeliner support to help us. We did it on our own. Those issues have all been resolved.
- Highly logical, responsive and understandable visual interface.
- Flexibility to configure platform to meet the needs of your business and team.
- All data easily accessible and usable.
- Terrific graphic interface makes report generation a breeze.
- The product development team at Pipeliner CRM always seems to be a step or two ahead of what I'm experiencing. Therefore they've already addressed improvements I could have suggested. They are really in touch with their users and overall user experience.
As a reseller of the Pipeliner CRM product and others, I really appreciate the quality and user friendliness of Pipeliner. Our prospects and clients really enjoy the same as well as the new features of the 7.x release. Great strides forward.
Having that focal point to primarily the sales team enablement, it tends to be used in sales first. As we all understand when the sales team uses a software, it must be good. They don't struggle to use it, they enjoy and realize the benefits of using it.
If you are looking to grow your company, start with the sales team and give them a tool like Pipeliner CRM. Let them grow the revenue stream and you grow. Then implement a second or third or fourth or more pipelines to handle the order entry and delivery process. Then the quality control pipe and on and on. We enjoy showing and using the product with our clients.
- Provides focus for a sales agents or sales managers - focus on the deal movement, don't allow bottlenecks to go un-noticed.
- Provides relationship information including an org chart type diagram showing internal and external influencers.
- Access to your sales funnels while without internet connectivity... ie. flying, etc.
- Provides action statistics to allow process management and deal management visually.
- After sale (to the users client) support mechanisms. Today those features are linked in foreign applications.
- Currently linked in Quote applications like QuoteRoller. Those are good but a sales system would be best with a tightly integrated or full package ability such as QuoteWerks. I believe QuoteWerks is being worked on now.
Q1 - Are you planning on building up your sales revenue? Yes = Pipeliner, No = Other
Q2 - Do you have the need for individual customer support issues and tasks? Yes = other, No = Pipeliner.
As you can see, we really believe Pipeliner CRM is a lead management through operations delivery tool. The heart of building any company is really these centers. The surrounding or auxiliary functions in a company may need to augment the Pipeliner tool.
- Pipeliner CRM is a very easy to use and functional. All major function options are available to the user on the main screen. It is not necessary many clicks to find the desired option.
- Pipeliner CRM is an extremely visual program that allows to visualize your entire sales funnel, generate alerts and notifications, synchronize calendars and full control of activities. Allowing full control of sales opportunities in a safe, visual and easily way.
- The program generates several options strategic reports that help in making strategic decisions of the sales team, in very simple, clean and in a direct way.
- Integration with Social Media. Your customers and employees are daily connected to social networks. It is essential, therefore, have a Pipeliner CRM system that includes the social interaction of the company with customers.
- Until now our company did not detect any improvement that can be made to Pipeliner CRM.