Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- Pipeliner CRM manages our contacts so well.
- Pipeliner CRM helps us to make voice to text note and also helps us to scan client's business cards.
- Pipeliner CRM manages our sales process from one end to another.
- Pipeliner CRM helps us to create perfect report and good invoices.
- Pipeliner CRM needs to create a video chat room where you can see exactly where your employee is working in the field.
- Pipeliner CRM needs to integrate a command where a user can use his voice to command what he wants.
- It helps us to capture leads from anywhere.
- It has its own mobile app, and a business card scanner is just awesome.
- Integrations with other apps like Sabre.
- Sending emails direct from Pipeliner.
- Pipeliner CRM provides data viewing options.
- It has reporting options whether graphical, numerical and chart-like.
- The Mobile App has speech-to-text and text-to-speech AI functionality for voice note update instead of typing.
- Voice prompts for task reminders.
- LinkedIn and other social integrations are great. It is easy to link directly from the CRM to the social channel.
- The pipeline opportunity view, ability to build custom reports using any filter setting.
- The Pipeliner team from the CEO, to support, to marketing has been fantastic to deal with. They care about the success of their customers.
- Our integration from Salesforce.com was a little challenging and we experienced some slow speeds, but much of that was due to the large number of records we were bringing in. In addition, we did not hire Pipeliner support to help us. We did it on our own. Those issues have all been resolved.
- Highly logical, responsive and understandable visual interface.
- Flexibility to configure platform to meet the needs of your business and team.
- All data easily accessible and usable.
- Terrific graphic interface makes report generation a breeze.
- The product development team at Pipeliner CRM always seems to be a step or two ahead of what I'm experiencing. Therefore they've already addressed improvements I could have suggested. They are really in touch with their users and overall user experience.
As a reseller of the Pipeliner CRM product and others, I really appreciate the quality and user friendliness of Pipeliner. Our prospects and clients really enjoy the same as well as the new features of the 7.x release. Great strides forward.
Having that focal point to primarily the sales team enablement, it tends to be used in sales first. As we all understand when the sales team uses a software, it must be good. They don't struggle to use it, they enjoy and realize the benefits of using it.
If you are looking to grow your company, start with the sales team and give them a tool like Pipeliner CRM. Let them grow the revenue stream and you grow. Then implement a second or third or fourth or more pipelines to handle the order entry and delivery process. Then the quality control pipe and on and on. We enjoy showing and using the product with our clients.
- Provides focus for a sales agents or sales managers - focus on the deal movement, don't allow bottlenecks to go un-noticed.
- Provides relationship information including an org chart type diagram showing internal and external influencers.
- Access to your sales funnels while without internet connectivity... ie. flying, etc.
- Provides action statistics to allow process management and deal management visually.
- After sale (to the users client) support mechanisms. Today those features are linked in foreign applications.
- Currently linked in Quote applications like QuoteRoller. Those are good but a sales system would be best with a tightly integrated or full package ability such as QuoteWerks. I believe QuoteWerks is being worked on now.
Q1 - Are you planning on building up your sales revenue? Yes = Pipeliner, No = Other
Q2 - Do you have the need for individual customer support issues and tasks? Yes = other, No = Pipeliner.
As you can see, we really believe Pipeliner CRM is a lead management through operations delivery tool. The heart of building any company is really these centers. The surrounding or auxiliary functions in a company may need to augment the Pipeliner tool.
- Pipeliner CRM is a very easy to use and functional. All major function options are available to the user on the main screen. It is not necessary many clicks to find the desired option.
- Pipeliner CRM is an extremely visual program that allows to visualize your entire sales funnel, generate alerts and notifications, synchronize calendars and full control of activities. Allowing full control of sales opportunities in a safe, visual and easily way.
- The program generates several options strategic reports that help in making strategic decisions of the sales team, in very simple, clean and in a direct way.
- Integration with Social Media. Your customers and employees are daily connected to social networks. It is essential, therefore, have a Pipeliner CRM system that includes the social interaction of the company with customers.
- Until now our company did not detect any improvement that can be made to Pipeliner CRM.
Pipeliner CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Pipeliner CRM
Pipeliner CRM Screenshots
Pipeliner CRM Integrations
Pipeliner CRM Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|BUSINESS - Full CRM functionality, customization and unique productivity features||$65.00||Per User per Month|
|Business STARTER - Basic sales management, tracking and collaboration||$35.00||Per User per Month|
|ENTERPRISE - Full enterprise CRM functionality with advanced reporting, advanced customization, integrations and services||$85.00||Per User per month|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Essentials - Basic sales management, tracking and collaboration||$35.00||Per user, per month|
|Professional - Full CRM functionality, customization and unique productivity features||$65.00||Per user, per month|
|ENTERPRISE - Full enterprise CRM functionality with advanced reporting, advanced customization, integrations and services||$85.00||Per user, per month|
Pipeliner CRM Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||85%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Pipeliner CRM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Pipeliner CRM Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Portuguese|