https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Du/0V/K7QVX0EX7IU0.JPEGClean, Intuitive, and Easy-to-Use Portfolio Website Builder For Professional Photographers, Designers and creative artists.I have been using Pixpa as my online portfolio builder for 1 year and it has been a superb experience with the tools they provide to quickly and easily build my website. After a lot of research, trial and errors, I chose Pixpa as a platform to build my online presence. Being a professional expert in design and photography, Pixpa is an exact match for all my needs from a professional portfolio builder. They have very quick customer service, with typical response time being within 1-2 hours. The pre-built themes, gallery designs, layouts are wonderful and easy to set up anytime. The user interface is intuitive and super-fun to use. The SEO capabilities are the best amongst all such services out there.I think they have a master key to fulfill the needs of all creative pros whether it's photographers, designers, or artists. Their customer-oriented approach and a dedicated team to help each and every customer in all aspects, makes them the best website builder I have ever worked on. Pixpa lets me quickly update my designs and photography projects effortlessly and with effectiveness.,Brilliant and visually appealing designs and templates. Best customer support I have ever seen in a paid service. Any kind of help and support is welcomed by their dedicated team of customer success. Pixpa's PageBuilder is very powerful and has capabilities to design any kind of page with rich content pieces like forms, video embeds, maps etc., with the help of its drag-and-drop features. The entire story revolves around building a clean and easy to navigate website which by far Pixpa has implemented very efficiently. SEO capabilities of Pixpa are the best than any of the similar services out there in the website builder space.,I am looking after third party integrations with awesome tools like Dropbox, Google apps etc., which I believe the Pixpa product team must be having plans about, in the near future.,10,Using Pixpa, I was able to generate a lot of user traction on my professional website. The way my work has been portrayed on the website helped me a lot to earn big clients for my design projects. Not only have I had a good amount of traffic on my site applauding my work, I even received a lot of quotes asking me for my freelance rates for their design and photography projects. The interface is pretty easy to use and I am always backed up with the awesome support from the Pixpa customer success team, whenever I need it.,Wix and Squarespace,Dropbox, Adobe Photoshop,Content Author / Administrator,10-100 pages,Not Sure,Price Product Features Product Usability Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor Third-party Reviews,I have a pretty simple but solid selection criteria which includes: Responsive DesignEasy-to-use InterfaceQuick Page Load TimeVisually Appealing Website TemplatesProtection of my Images.Image QualityWhat else should I require other than this? Pixpa fulfills all of them and hence my choice.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,It is a desktop only application. It does not support mobile devices.,No,10,No,Building custom pages Making a gallery for my projects Switch to any theme or template whenever I want,No,9Super Easy-to-Use, Beautiful Themes, Excellent Gallery Layouts, Intuitive tools and UIPixpa has been a great platform for us to set up our sister website for our business, LetterNote. We were able to build a website by using their intuitive, powerful and easy-to-use portfolio tools without any hassles.,Superb Gallery Management & Layouts Add anything with just a drag of your favorite content block. There are more than 300 pre-built content blocks in the PageBuilder which allows you to build any kind of website you want.,Pixpa has a great interface for managing the content on website. But still it has further scope for improvement. Another thing which seems to be missing is a mobile version of the app. It is currently available only for desktop. But they promised a mobile version soon.,9,I had set up a custom editions site (customeditions.letternote.com) for my corporate gifting e-commerce business, LetterNote. I created the site using Pixpa's DIY builder with a purpose of showcasing our custom products and gain impressions from our target market. And thanks to Pixpa for their wonderful SEO capabilities and beautiful layouts that we had almost increased our sales by nearly 30%. The pricing for which they provide such a wonderful platform is very pocket friendly and I actually had more returns than I invested in the product.,Adobe Photoshop, ERPLY, Shopify,Content Author / Administrator,10-100 pages
Pixpa

Pixpa Reviews

Pixpa
Filter 3 vetted Pixpa reviews and ratings
Rika Guite profile photo
July 06, 2016

Pixpa Review: "Clean, Intuitive, and Easy-to-Use Portfolio Website Builder For Professional Photographers, Designers and creative artists."

• Brilliant and visually appealing designs and templates.
  • Best customer support I have ever seen in a paid service. Any kind of help and support is welcomed by their dedicated team of customer success.
  • Pixpa's PageBuilder is very powerful and has capabilities to design any kind of page with rich content pieces like forms, video embeds, maps etc., with the help of its drag-and-drop features.
  • The entire story revolves around building a clean and easy to navigate website which by far Pixpa has implemented very efficiently.
  • SEO capabilities of Pixpa are the best than any of the similar services out there in the website builder space.
  • I am looking after third party integrations with awesome tools like Dropbox, Google apps etc., which I believe the Pixpa product team must be having plans about, in the near future.
I think Pixpa is a one stop solution for all the creative professionals to build their own portfolio websites without requiring any kind of coding knowledge. The way Pixpa portrays one's online presence is impeccable and I would highly recommend Pixpa to anybody with a creative mind that wants to showcase their art, earn big clients, or jump start and online businesses, etc.
Read Rika Guite's full review
July 11, 2016

Pixpa Review: "Super Easy-to-Use, Beautiful Themes, Excellent Gallery Layouts, Intuitive tools and UI"

• Superb Gallery Management & Layouts
  • Add anything with just a drag of your favorite content block. There are more than 300 pre-built content blocks in the PageBuilder which allows you to build any kind of website you want.
  • Pixpa has a great interface for managing the content on website. But still it has further scope for improvement.
  • Another thing which seems to be missing is a mobile version of the app. It is currently available only for desktop. But they promised a mobile version soon.
Pixpa is very well suited for professional photographers who are either run an independent photography business or those who seek opportunities to earn from their work online. The platform does not only fit the needs of a photographer, it is great for creative pros like creative designers, graphic designers, videographers, or painting artists. It now even supports integrated blogging for pro bloggers in any niche - travel blogging, photo blogging, lifestyle blogging, etc. The platform is purely for professionals and easy to set up.

WYSIWYG editor (2)
9.5
Code quality / cleanliness (2)
Admin section (2)
Page templates (2)
10.0
Library of website themes (2)
10.0
Mobile optimization / responsive design (2)
Publishing workflow (2)
SEO support (2)
10.0
Community / comment management (2)

About Pixpa

Pixpa is a DIY website builder targeted for creative professionals. It is used by thousands of photographers, artists and designers around the world to build a professional website without the need for any coding knowledge and grow their business online. The vendor says ideal customers are photographers, artists, designers, architects, fashion designers, design agencies and small creative businesses.

The vendor’s value proposition is that Pixpa stands out from other such website builders with its focus on simplicity, flexibility and the powerful editing features it offers. Additionally, the vendor says Its product offering of a DIY website builder, e-commerce and work-flow tools make it easy for creative pros to showcase their work online.

According to the vendor, capabilities and benefits include:

• Super-easy DIY website builder with no coding knowledge needed.
  • Beautiful, professional, customizable themes.
  • Cost-effective pricing plan with unlimited images, hosting and bandwidth.
  • All Pixpa websites are responsive and work on all mobile devices
  • Search-engine optimised and social media enabled websites
  • Integrated blogging and e-commerce

Pixpa Features

Web Content Creation Features
Has featureWYSIWYG editor
Has featureCode quality / cleanliness
Does not have featureContent versioning
Has featureAdmin section
Has featurePage templates
Has featureLibrary of website themes
Has featureMobile optimization / responsive design
Has featurePublishing workflow
Has featureForm generator
Does not have featureContent scheduling
Web Content Management Features
Does not have featureInternal content search
Has featureContent taxonomy
Has featureSEO support
Has featureBrowser compatibility
Does not have featureBulk management
Has featurePage caching
Does not have featureAvailability / breadth of extensions
Does not have featureBuilt-in e-commerce / shopping cart
Has featureE-commerce / shopping cart extension
Has featureCommunity / comment management
Does not have featureImport / export
Has featureWebsite analytics
Platform & Infrastructure Features
Does not have featureAPI
Does not have featureInternationalization / multi-language
Security Features
Does not have featureRole-based user permissions
Does not have featureMulti-factor authentication
Does not have featureUser-level audit trail
Does not have featureVersion history
Does not have featureSimple roll-back capabilities
CMS programming language or framework Features
Has featurePHP