Reviews (1-3 of 3)
There are a lot of website builders out there but the ease that I have with Pixpa is amazing. I can make changes whenever I want, upload images in a flash and have changed my website look multiple times to amaze my regular viewers.
With 40+ beautiful, customizable and responsive themes and a clean and intuitive interface, Pixpa stands out from all such website builders with its focus on simplicity, flexibility & powerful editing features. The control panel is just so easy to work with and the option to choose different gallery layouts for galleries is an add-on. The drag and drop page builder really helps me in customizing my pages the way I want to.
- 40 + customizable and responsive themes with the option of blogging, e-commerce and client proofing included in all
- 20+ gallery layouts to showcase the images and easy drag and drop page builder.
- Amazing customer support.
- Looking for a mobile option for the control panel.
Pixpa is a product that will appeal to people who need to get a simple website together very quickly. It’s particularly handy for constructing Photography websites with the option to client proofing and selling images, portfolio websites, small business e-commerce.
Pixpa Review: "Clean, Intuitive, and Easy-to-Use Portfolio Website Builder For Professional Photographers, Designers and creative artists."
I have been using Pixpa as my online portfolio builder for 1 year and it has been a superb experience with the tools they provide to quickly and easily build my website. After a lot of research, trial and errors, I chose Pixpa as a platform to build my online presence. Being a professional expert in design and photography, Pixpa is an exact match for all my needs from a professional portfolio builder. They have very quick customer service, with typical response time being within 1-2 hours.
The pre-built themes, gallery designs, layouts are wonderful and easy to set up anytime. The user interface is intuitive and super-fun to use. The SEO capabilities are the best amongst all such services out there.
I think they have a master key to fulfill the needs of all creative pros whether it's photographers, designers, or artists. Their customer-oriented approach and a dedicated team to help each and every customer in all aspects, makes them the best website builder I have ever worked on.
Pixpa lets me quickly update my designs and photography projects effortlessly and with effectiveness.
- Brilliant and visually appealing designs and templates.
- Best customer support I have ever seen in a paid service. Any kind of help and support is welcomed by their dedicated team of customer success.
- Pixpa's PageBuilder is very powerful and has capabilities to design any kind of page with rich content pieces like forms, video embeds, maps etc., with the help of its drag-and-drop features.
- The entire story revolves around building a clean and easy to navigate website which by far Pixpa has implemented very efficiently.
- SEO capabilities of Pixpa are the best than any of the similar services out there in the website builder space.
- I am looking after third party integrations with awesome tools like Dropbox, Google apps etc., which I believe the Pixpa product team must be having plans about, in the near future.
Pixpa Review: "Super Easy-to-Use, Beautiful Themes, Excellent Gallery Layouts, Intuitive tools and UI"
- Superb Gallery Management & Layouts
- Add anything with just a drag of your favorite content block. There are more than 300 pre-built content blocks in the PageBuilder which allows you to build any kind of website you want.
- Pixpa has a great interface for managing the content on website. But still it has further scope for improvement.
- Another thing which seems to be missing is a mobile version of the app. It is currently available only for desktop. But they promised a mobile version soon.
Pixpa Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Pixpa is a DIY website builder targeted for creative professionals. It is used by thousands of photographers, artists and designers around the world to build a professional website without the need for any coding knowledge and grow their business online. The vendor says ideal customers are photographers, artists, designers, architects, fashion designers, design agencies and small creative businesses.
The vendor’s value proposition is that Pixpa stands out from other such website builders with its focus on simplicity, flexibility and the powerful editing features it offers. Additionally, the vendor says Its product offering of a DIY website builder, e-commerce and work-flow tools make it easy for creative pros to showcase their work online.
According to the vendor, capabilities and benefits include:
- Super-easy DIY website builder with no coding knowledge needed.
- Beautiful, professional, customizable themes.
- Cost-effective pricing plan with unlimited images, hosting and bandwidth.
- All Pixpa websites are responsive and work on all mobile devices
- Search-engine optimised and social media enabled websites
- Integrated blogging and e-commerce
Pixpa Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
Pixpa Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Pixpa Technical Details