Pixpa is an all-in-one platform to create websites with an integrated e-commerce store, client galleries, blog, online stores without any coding knowledge. Pixpa aims to enable creators to manage their whole web presence from one seamless, versatile platform, hence saving...
I have been using Pixpa as my online portfolio builder for 1 year and it has been a superb experience with the tools they provide to …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Pixpa is an all-in-one platform to create websites with an integrated e-commerce store, client galleries, blog, online stores without any coding knowledge. Pixpa aims to enable creators to manage their whole web presence from one seamless, versatile platform, hence saving time and money.
Building a professional website on Pixpa is supported with 60+ responsive themes, and it boasts modern and clean interface. Pixpa also has an integrated Client Galleries feature to enables photographers to share, proof, deliver and sell their work to clients.
With a host of built-in tools such as an Online Store, Blog, SEO Manager, Marketing Pop-Ups, Announcement Bar, and much more, Pixpa is designed to offer all the tools needed to start growing a business online. Pixpa’s plans start at just $7/month and come with 24/7 support, unlimited bandwidth, and SSLs. A 15-day trial is available.
- Supported: WYSIWYG editor
- Supported: Code quality / cleanliness
- Supported: Admin section
- Supported: Page templates
- Supported: Library of website themes
- Supported: Mobile optimization / responsive design
- Supported: Publishing workflow
- Supported: Form generator
- Supported: Content scheduling
- Supported: Internal content search
- Supported: Content taxonomy
- Supported: SEO support
- Supported: Browser compatibility
- Supported: Bulk management
- Supported: Page caching
- Supported: Built-in e-commerce / shopping cart
- Supported: E-commerce / shopping cart extension
- Supported: Community / comment management
- Supported: Import / export
- Supported: Website analytics
- Supported: PHP
- Supported: Client Proofing
- Supported: Blogging
- Supported: Drag-and-drop Page Builder
- Supported: Mobile Gallery Apps
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
- Superb Gallery Management & Layouts
- Add anything with just a drag of your favorite content block. There are more than 300 pre-built content blocks in the PageBuilder which allows you to build any kind of website you want.
- Pixpa has a great interface for managing the content on website. But still it has further scope for improvement.
- Another thing which seems to be missing is a mobile version of the app. It is currently available only for desktop. But they promised a mobile version soon.
- I had set up a custom editions site (customeditions.letternote.com) for my corporate gifting e-commerce business, LetterNote. I created the site using Pixpa's DIY builder with a purpose of showcasing our custom products and gain impressions from our target market. And thanks to Pixpa for their wonderful SEO capabilities and beautiful layouts that we had almost increased our sales by nearly 30%.
- The pricing for which they provide such a wonderful platform is very pocket friendly and I actually had more returns than I invested in the product.
I have been using Pixpa as my online portfolio builder for 1 year and it has been a superb experience with the tools they provide to quickly and easily build my website. After a lot of research, trial and errors, I chose Pixpa as a platform to build my online presence. Being a professional expert in design and photography, Pixpa is an exact match for all my needs from a professional portfolio builder. They have very quick customer service, with typical response time being within 1-2 hours.
The pre-built themes, gallery designs, layouts are wonderful and easy to set up anytime. The user interface is intuitive and super-fun to use. The SEO capabilities are the best amongst all such services out there.
I think they have a master key to fulfill the needs of all creative pros whether it's photographers, designers, or artists. Their customer-oriented approach and a dedicated team to help each and every customer in all aspects, makes them the best website builder I have ever worked on.
Pixpa lets me quickly update my designs and photography projects effortlessly and with effectiveness.
- Brilliant and visually appealing designs and templates.
- Best customer support I have ever seen in a paid service. Any kind of help and support is welcomed by their dedicated team of customer success.
- Pixpa's PageBuilder is very powerful and has capabilities to design any kind of page with rich content pieces like forms, video embeds, maps etc., with the help of its drag-and-drop features.
- The entire story revolves around building a clean and easy to navigate website which by far Pixpa has implemented very efficiently.
- SEO capabilities of Pixpa are the best than any of the similar services out there in the website builder space.
- I am looking after third party integrations with awesome tools like Dropbox, Google apps etc., which I believe the Pixpa product team must be having plans about, in the near future.
- Using Pixpa, I was able to generate a lot of user traction on my professional website. The way my work has been portrayed on the website helped me a lot to earn big clients for my design projects.
- Not only have I had a good amount of traffic on my site applauding my work, I even received a lot of quotes asking me for my freelance rates for their design and photography projects.
- The interface is pretty easy to use and I am always backed up with the awesome support from the Pixpa customer success team, whenever I need it.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Third-party Reviews
- Responsive Design
- Easy-to-use Interface
- Quick Page Load Time
- Visually Appealing Website Templates
- Protection of my Images.
- Image Quality
- Implemented in-house
- It is a desktop only application. It does not support mobile devices.
- Wonderful staff.
- Quick action on support tickets.
- Turnaround time of merely 1-2 hours.
- Building custom pages
- Making a gallery for my projects
- Switch to any theme or template whenever I want