Management Reporting (71)
Financial budgeting (75)
Management reporting (72)
Excel-based Reporting (73)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Planful (formerly Host Analytics) provides a Continuous Planning platform that empowers finance to automate and accelerate FP&A activities, drive faster and more agile planning and decision-cycles, and elevate the financial IQ of the organization so that everyone is making smarter decisions more frequently. Planful is a complete end-to-end platform for financial planning, consolidation, and reporting & analysis.
STRUCTURED PLANNING Structured Planning with Planful automates labor-intensive planning activities in a complete cloud-based platform – giving your finance team control, consistency, and confidence in corporate financial plans, budgets, and forecasts.
DYNAMIC PLANNING Dynamic Planning with Planful enables flexible, high-frequency, data-driven planning, modeling, and decision-making so users in every corner of the organization can analyze, plan, and make confident decisions at the speed of business.
FINANCIAL CLOSE & CONSOLIDATION Financial Close & Consolidation with Planful empowers finance to accelerate month-end close and reporting cycles by automating data aggregation, journal entries, intercompany eliminations, minority interest, entity consolidation, currency conversion, and financial reporting.
FINANCIAL REPORTING Reporting with Planful provides a robust library of reporting formats and delivery options, enabling finance and business users to produce a wide range of interactive financial and management reports leveraging one source of truth.
- Supported: Long-term financial planning
- Supported: Financial budgeting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Scenario modeling
- Supported: Management reporting
- Supported: Financial data consolidation
- Supported: Journal entries and reports
- Supported: Multi-currency management
- Supported: Intercompany Eliminations
- Supported: Minority Ownership
- Supported: Local and consolidated reporting
- Supported: Detailed Audit Trails
- Supported: Financial Statement Reporting
- Supported: Management Reporting
- Supported: Excel-based Reporting
- Supported: Automated board and financial reporting
- Supported: Personalized dashboards
- Supported: Color-coded scorecards
- Supported: KPIs
- Supported: Cost and profitability analysis
- Supported: Key Performance Indicator setting
- Supported: Flat file integration
- Supported: Excel data integration
- Supported: Direct links to 3rd-party data sources
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
- Planful Platform Datasheet
- The Ultimate Guide to Continuous Planning
- Customer Case Study: CloudMargin Empowers Finance to Add More Value and Analyze More Scenarios Using Planful
- Customer Case Study: National DCP Speeds Business Decisions With Planful
- Customer Case Study: Specialized Bicycles Rides Workforce Strategy Across the Globe With Planful
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||65%|
|Supported Countries||We have customers in 90 countries|
Frequently Asked Questions
- The more time your staff has to participate, the better suited you are for success.
Be sure you understand all the language in the initial contract as to what is included and what is not. The BRDD document although more detailed and also a signed document is not a contract and Host will not necessarily honor that document.
Be sure your solutions architect has been with Host awhile and done numerous other implementations. The better qualified they are the better your implementation will go.
Do you own homework, and be ready with your own documentation on process, what your proposed dimensions are and fields with the data to populate them.