Reviews (1-1 of 1)
August 21, 2018
PlanSource is being used across our whole organization. It tracks in real time who has what benefits, what dependants are on those plans and how much everything cost per paycheck for both the EE and ER. Changes to benefits are taken care of with ease on an easy to use platform instead of having to contact several vendors to alert them of a coverage change.
- Puts all of your healthcare selections in one place making changes, drops, and additions are taken care of in one place instead of having to contact every vendor individually.
- Keeps an accurate record of real time enrollment which helps when you are in an account manager role and handling client questions concerning their health plans.
- Provides tools to keep the client and yourself organized. Several Open Enrollment messaging tools and places to add any educational documents for the different health plans.
- The more advanced options, such as HCM, could have a slightly more user-friendly dashboard for users who are not daily computer users.
- Needs to be easier to customize the homepage. Clients are always interested in adding in their own pictures, colors, welcome message position, etc.
- Needs to have a function where the employer can send a document for the employee to sign, open and capture the employee's signature, send back to the employer and save in the employee file.
Read this authenticated review
Less appropriate for small groups with one very simple health plan. More appropriate for 20+ EE groups with multiple plans and supplementary benefits.
PlanSource BenefitsOne Scorecard Summary
About PlanSource BenefitsOne
PlanSource BenefitsOne is an employee benefits engagement platform, from PlanSource headquartered in Orlando, Florida.
Categories: Benefits Administration
PlanSource BenefitsOne Technical Details