Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Planview AdaptiveWork, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
AdaptiveWork is a project portfolio management and professional services automation software to connect and engage the workforce across the enterprise. It enables PMO and professional services teams of all sizes to gain real-time visibility across all their work, automate workflows, and proactively manage risks, to deliver business outcomes.
AdaptiveWork is designed to work across multiple teams to enable cross-company and client task, project, resource, collaboration, and cost and revenue forecasting. It can serve as a single pane of glass to run an organization.
- Plan – track, manage, and prioritize internal and external client work to plan resources
- Analyze and report – create a single line of sight and visibility across internal and external client work and share with stakeholders
- Project and work management – centralize, automate, and optimize planning and administration for all execution to keep teams and customer connected to strategy
- Team delivery – accelerate delivery with multiple ways of working like traditional project, agile, and hybrid, and collaborate with stakeholders using in-context collaboration
- Financial management – capture all financials on projects and work, from labor or non-labor, CAPEX vs OPEX, billable vs. non-billable, and adapt as needs change
- Configurable workflow automation – Trigger actions on literally any item in the system, flexibly
- Supported: Demand and Project Planning
- Supported: Capacity and Resource Management
- Supported: Dynamic Reports and Dashboards
- Supported: Automated PowerPoint Reports
- Supported: Risk Management
- Supported: Workflow Automation and Processes
- Supported: Project Templates
- Supported: Hybrid and Agile Work Management
- Supported: In-Context Collaboration
- Supported: Budget, Time and Expense Tracking
- Supported: Revenue Forecasting
- Supported: Rate Cards
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Chinese, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch|
If there is bug it is sometimes very difficult to track the history of the issue, and sometimes you will never be able to know what led to the issue.
It takes time to set up specific views that are relevant to an individual. This could be more simplified.
I have had the pleasure of seeing Clarizen implemented in many different ways by many different organizations. I attended an event where we received presentations from a few organizations and I was blown away at the vast differences in implementations. Clarizen is not a one size fits all. Clarizen is a "How can we fit you" company. There is one key question to ask during a selection process. What are my requirements? Clarizen will meet them, will others? Here were our key requirements (I fully expect yours to be different):
- Robust API tool set to connect with existing technologies
- Versatile in order to fit in the “middle” of TCiCT’s environment
- Capture project metrics – particularly effort/time tracking
- Give PMO insights into project costs and actual resource utilization
- Store and organize work notes
- Enable ongoing, real-time project visibility
- Accessible by all necessary team members, not just PMO staff
- User friendly to avoid triggering change management issues