Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Planview AdaptiveWork, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
AdaptiveWork is a project portfolio management and professional services automation software to connect and engage the workforce across the enterprise. It enables PMO and professional services teams of all sizes to gain real-time visibility across all their work, automate workflows, and proactively manage risks, to deliver business outcomes.
AdaptiveWork is designed to work across multiple teams to enable cross-company and client task, project, resource, collaboration, and cost and revenue forecasting. It can serve as a single pane of glass to run an organization.
- Plan – track, manage, and prioritize internal and external client work to plan resources
- Analyze and report – create a single line of sight and visibility across internal and external client work and share with stakeholders
- Project and work management – centralize, automate, and optimize planning and administration for all execution to keep teams and customer connected to strategy
- Team delivery – accelerate delivery with multiple ways of working like traditional project, agile, and hybrid, and collaborate with stakeholders using in-context collaboration
- Financial management – capture all financials on projects and work, from labor or non-labor, CAPEX vs OPEX, billable vs. non-billable, and adapt as needs change
- Configurable workflow automation – Trigger actions on literally any item in the system, flexibly
- Supported: Demand and Project Planning
- Supported: Capacity and Resource Management
- Supported: Dynamic Reports and Dashboards
- Supported: Automated PowerPoint Reports
- Supported: Risk Management
- Supported: Workflow Automation and Processes
- Supported: Project Templates
- Supported: Hybrid and Agile Work Management
- Supported: In-Context Collaboration
- Supported: Budget, Time and Expense Tracking
- Supported: Revenue Forecasting
- Supported: Rate Cards
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Chinese, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch|
It serves all our needs in operations, billing, efficiency, tracking, and ensuring projects are worked and handled within the budget and stipulated time.
- A lack of project metrics, which led to “guesswork” on behalf of project managers and the PMO
- Weak or non-existent effort data, which made it impossible to accurately track time spent on projects
- An absence of work notes -- the PMO had no idea what was going on outside of weekly project meetings
- Sciforma was only being used by PMO staff and not by project teams