Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Planview ChangePoint, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Planview ChangePoint is an end-to-end Professional Services Automation (PSA) software application designed to power the entire engagement lifecycle. From identifying services opportunities, to contract financial governance and project management, to invoicing and revenue recognition, ChangePoint drives orchestration of engagements, projects, and resources for informed business planning, improved financial control, and accelerated revenue growth.
- Planning – gain early visibility into services opportunities to ensure more accurate forecasted demand/capacity for services delivery success.
- Project and Work Management – enable repeatable delivery success and profitability by taking control of customer projects and work.
- Resource Management – maximize resource allocation and utilization with discipline, to reduce cost overruns and delays.
- Team Delivery – Orchestrate and delivery work flexibly, in multiple ways for successful engagements.
- Financial Visibility – build a financial foundation across the lifecycle capturing hours, billing, revenue, and margin, to impact business financials.
- Analytics and Reporting – Analyze services delivery data without relying on reporting teams.
With the recent addition of ChangePoint PLUS, Planview combines the work management capabilities of ProjectPlace with the financial governance of ChangePoint so users can execute client work collaboratively and flexibly from traditional to agile, while maintaining accurate work details to report financials.
- Supported: Pipeline and Backlog Tracking
- Supported: Contract Financial Governance
- Supported: Capacity and Resource Management
- Supported: Project Templates and Configurable Workflows
- Supported: Services Resources Matching
- Supported: Real-time Utilization Tracking
- Supported: Billing and Rate Management
- Supported: Revenue Forecasting and Recognition
- Supported: Time and Expense Tracking
- Supported: Flexible Billing Structures
- Supported: Interactive Dashboards
- Supported: ProjectPlace Work Management Integration
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Atlassian Jira Align
PTC Windchill RV&S
SAP Portfolio and Project Management
ServiceNow IT Service Management
Planview PPM Pro
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Micro Focus Project and Portfolio Management (PPM)
- CP allows you to run many various reports on the information you enter.
- CP allows you to specify which users are allowed access to different areas of the program. So not every employee can access all the information.
- There are so many areas you can utilize in CP. Sales, Resources, Projects, Companies, Expenses, Timesheets
- Changepoint could be more user friendly. Sometimes you have to tab from field to field instead of using the enter key like you would with most programs.
- Some fields you can't access just by clicking on them.
- I'm only a user so I have no idea what the company paid for the program so I can't tell you what the ROI is.
- running reports
- moving from field to field and entering information is sometimes difficult