Playvox Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

May 05, 2021
Fallon Penrod | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playvox is used company-wide where I am currently working. We are able to receive important messages and updates from our support and Headquarters, our Quality Scores are maintained here, employees are able to communicate and share with one another, and our entire knowledge base is listed for looking up at any time.
  • Playvox organizes my reviews well. Everything I need to know is listed in one place and there is an option for more in-depth information and communication on those reviews.
  • Playvox is user friendly. Searching for information I need is so easy.
  • Playvox allows for a community as well as support from your employer.
  • Playvox is user-friendly and easy to search. However, I feel like having a list of all the documents available to you to review in a more obvious place would be helpful.
  • Playvox used to send notifications to my email. I no longer receive these. I miss this feature as it was a good way to always make sure I am up to date and know when there is a notification or I have a new evaluation.
  • Playvox could add a very helpful tool in notifying users when a document they have access to has been updated. Sometimes a company will update a policy or verbiage and it would be good to know right away because sometimes we aren’t always told.
I think that Playvox would work well in many environments. It’s a great way to keep your employees connected as well as always on the same page. You are able to provide your entire workforce with all of your companies policies and procedures in one place without having to have a physical handbook that you are always needing to update.
Read Fallon Penrod's full review
April 23, 2021
Mihail Marinov | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is currently used by the whole organization, with the main focus of logging Coachings of Agents by their Team Leads, as well as conducting Quality Assurance. My part in this is overseeing the Quality Assurance aspect of it mainly, though I also review the coachings at times. I have created scorecards in the platform and have managed workloads and I would say we've been successful.
  • User friendly
  • Great idea with the possibility of including incentives
  • The platform should tell you when it's saving your draft when you create scorecards
  • More tools to manage reporting
Playvox is well suited for the goals of my department. Currently a challenge we're facing is convincing one of our clients to adopt the platform as well, which I would say is a case where the platform might be less appropriate. If there's a possibility to pair companies that have all adopted the platform that'd be fantastic, though likely not feasible.
Read Mihail Marinov's full review
Gretty Gutierrez | TrustRadius Reviewer
The company uses Playvox in several departments, uses it to measure the quality of agents, track their individual statistics as groups and offers a learning module where employees are trained as a group or individually and their performance is evaluated. The option of public recognition is very remarkable to increase the morale of the evaluated agent.
  • Quality statistical reports by agent and group are easy to understand and compare.
  • The coach sessions can be configured in an easy and friendly way, practically intuitive.
  • The learning section where you can place both the support material and the evaluation, it evaluates and gives the score at the moment offering a comparison with the rest of the agents.
  • I wish I could put the background dark, but so far Playvox has only gotten better
Playvox adapts well to the statistical area and the training and comparison of agents, in order to improve performance metrics, with the support of didactic and evaluable coach sessions, it also has the possibility of individually evaluating the work of each agent placing a score and offering improvements or recognition as merited.
Read Gretty Gutierrez's full review
June 16, 2021
MAYRA CORTES | TrustRadius Reviewer
The organization uses it to send us evaluations in a general way and also to each of the collaborators, where our performance is specified and how we can improve - the processes that must be carried out for the best experience with customers are reiterated, as well as the percentage obtained from our work within the company. Courses are also held on the new processes that the company has established, or just to reinforce what is already known. There is a record of all activities that directly and indirectly affect the processes of the company, and thanks to this platform we are in constant learning and contact with the central located in Uruguay - this makes our communication more effective for the better performance of it. The evolutions that make us arrive through this platform are also important since this way we can meet the KPIs that the company requires of us.
  • Effective platform
  • Easy to use the platform
  • Great features that make the company more effective
  • The feedback from the company on this platform makes it more comfortable
  • Striking colors for the platform
  • Live chat
  • real-time meeting option
It adapts well to the demands of the company. In my particular case, the evaluations that the company sends us are very complete and efficient, this means that we have better communication with the company. With this we can meet the expectations of the company, know the new proposals that they send us and the modification of processes.
Read MAYRA CORTES's full review
May 05, 2021
Vojislav Kosijer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Playvox to perform quality control analysis of our employees, to provide them with feedback, to calibrate internally in the upper management level of the project, to provide agents with necessary coaching and feedback, and to make sure our company and project standards are met with all the employees.
  • Clear and customizable QA control sections.
  • Easy to use feedback providing tools.
  • Great way to organize coaching's of employees and make sure they are easily accessible.
  • Integration of additional ticket handling platforms.
  • Improving visibility of coaching/feedback sections in Evaluations/QA control.
  • Adding more features for calibrations.
  • Adding more features to home page.
I would definitely recommend Playvox to colleagues since all the necessary tools we require for our job at the company are covered by Playvox, which allows us to perform our daily tasks with ease. It makes Quality Control easy, its user friendly and it's a tool we use on a daily basis. For what we use the tool for, I think there are no scenarios where it is not appropriate.
Read Vojislav Kosijer's full review
Mildred Meletrich | TrustRadius Reviewer
My organization uses Playvox to monitor errors in our workload and helps us correct it by notating details on what is needed to correct the error. It helps you improve by knowing your errors and trying to avoid them in the future.
  • Lets you see your graded score - This helps you improve.
  • Provides details of any errors - So you can know how to correct it.
  • Explains how to correct your error - A great guide.
  • Corrections should be highlighted in red on the notes where it says actions to take.
For trainees and for error making this is such a great tool to help employees see why they did not complete the task successfully or correctly. This also empowers the employee to review their own work and learn to correct their mistakes so that they can be self reliant. This gives the employee a sense of independence and a great feeling to know that they can do better because they are being guided in a detailed manner.
Read Mildred Meletrich's full review
April 16, 2021
Mostafa Hesham | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's used for quality purposes to deliver the quality reports to all employees within the organization, Quality checks, Allowing employees to check their score cards and errors month by month.
  • Effectiveness Report.
  • Response Quality Report.
  • Response Time Reports.
  • Playvox integrates well with other software we use
  • Good choice for Quality Assurance.
  • Easy to acquire and run new processes.
  • Real-time postings
We use Playvox for an assortment of reasons. We use it to carry out objectives and telling specialists where they remain in rankings, as a pleasant method to talk about things that are not business related, present new spiffs and rivalries, just as give quality criticism to specialists from calls. My organization likewise utilizes it as an approach to refresh specialists with new and impending changes, collect input for ongoing changes, just as guaranteeing specialists are perceptive of late [instructions] by having specialists approve what was talked about, and different things.
Read Mostafa Hesham's full review
Viola Scudo | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Playvox in my daily communications with customers to provide accurate information on products and policies. Playvox allows me to do my job confidently. I enjoy helping my customers and would not be able to successfully without this resource tool.
  • The knowledge base is a wonderful tool.
  • Helps promote positive morale.
  • Helps me stay organized.
  • Can be a bit glitchy.
  • Hard to pull up on phone to check for stats on the go.
  • Key words for kb could be simplified.
Playvox is an excellent tool to help the customer service agent provide the must up to date information to their customers. Playvox is very user friendly and helps bridge departments nicely allowing leads and agents to communicate effectively.
Read Viola Scudo's full review
Md. Nurshat Islam | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playvox is used by a several department as per I know, though I couldn't get chance to travel all the department[s]. The software helps in different sections of the entire organization. Mostly the quality assurance team focuses into this to maintain the quality of providing service to the customers right now.
  • It has compiled data analysis integration.
  • Integration with data storage and visualization.
  • User friendly interface to know the details.
  • Anyone can understand the pattern of the platform.
  • Easily capable by its users.
  • Wrong data representation for a certain filter.
  • Additional loading time.
  • Unable to access designated file in a high traffic.
  • Unable to access graphical data.
  • Less data encryption.
The platform is suitable for the organization which would a merely established website where there is a chance of improvement. Though Foodpanda is already well established, it becomes more hectic for its user[s] during a high peak time of users. If the company would be small then it would be perfect, otherwise the pPayvox should focus more for bigger platform.
Read Md. Nurshat Islam's full review
April 01, 2021
Michael Jacobson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Playvox for quality assurance purposes. It is specifically maintained by our QA team, but accessible by all of our operations agents to receive specific quality feedback for calls, chats, emails, application processing and such. It's used for scoring and for analytics and reporting of quality results.
  • Playvox is easy to use and understand for employees of all levels.
  • Playvox content is customizable to meet our needs.
  • Playvox integrates well with other software we use such as Zendesk.
  • Playvox reports always default to "this week". You can change the time frame, but as soon as you select another stat to report, you're back to "this week", so you have to be mindful of what you're looking at.
Playvox is a good overall tool for quality assurance. Scorecards and metrics are customizable and easily editable, so current needs can always be addressed. Reporting and analytics are solid, but you have to be mindful that it will always switch back to a default time frame of "this week".
Read Michael Jacobson's full review
March 11, 2021
Cel Ponc | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Playvox to analyze the quality of the interactions of our B2C Customer Support agents. To provide them with feedback, training and coaching. Also to track their performance by using the scorecards.
  • The integration with Slack makes it great for the day to day interaction with the agents
  • Great support team, our experience with them was really great, 10 points for customer success and support! Also very open for feedback.
  • Easy to implement and use, very pleasant user experience for agents.
  • Automation of Workloads for Quality and Performance Analysis, it makes it easier for everyone to just go and do what we need to do regularly.
  • We need to be able to integrate the information from each of their modules (Learning, Quality, Coaching) into one big dashboard, and with Playvox it is still not possible. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent
  • Their reporting is still basic, it is not possible to get some of the insights we need.

Very useful when it comes to getting rid of spreadsheets when trying to analyze the quality of CS interactions. And great for providing feedback for the agents.

With the scorecards system, we were also able to adapt them and use them to measure not only quality but also performance.

When using more than one module (Quality, Learning, Coaching): Perhaps when it comes to "having a 360º view" of each of the agents, it is still not being able to integrate all the information from the different modules.

Read Cel Ponc's full review
May 25, 2021
Viridiana Olascoaga | TrustRadius Reviewer
In Alorica, Playvox is used in the Raider Service area. In [our] app, deliverymen can communicate with an agent to solve problems with orders in progress, or if they have any mishaps. In this way, we can generate the report in another app, named Hurrier and Backoffice, which helps us to visualize and repair the problems.
  • Sound notifications.
  • Fluency in response.
  • Interface design.
  • Review previous conversations.
  • Contact with support.
  • Development failures.
Playvox is good in its interface, navigating it is very simple, it generates a sense of comfort and its colors help to support the sense of security in the work we do.

Scenarios where it is less appropriate:
I would like to be able to review the previous conversations in some sections, to be able to improve the work that I do.
Read Viridiana Olascoaga's full review
May 12, 2021
Warren Richards | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playvox is used by a department. It is used to audit agents' interactions with customers.
  • Send audit to agent.
  • Notify group of people of call that was audited.
  • Provide detailed report and shows area of improvement needed for agents.
  • No improvement needed.
Playvox is well suited for any BPO industries as it not only notifies the agent who has been audited but also notifies a group of persons.
Agent is able to sign off QA score or even open a dispute.
Read Warren Richards's full review
April 28, 2021
Vinicius Rodrigues | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used by the entire organization as a way of aligning guidelines and facilitating employee engagement.
  • Easy to understand for the user and great to keep all employees aligned and aware of all the guidelines, changes and news in the organization.
I see Playvox as fundamental for the company and I feel that with the use of this tool, I had an improvement in learning and development as an employee. I don't see any negative points on Playvox. I cannot judge something that is not appropriate, as I find the platform very clear and informative.
Read Vinicius Rodrigues's full review
wali Fakhar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playvox is very adaptable and user friendly as it comes. We were using it to evaluate our agents and they loved it when they could see any of their interactions marked upon with their flaws and feedback, the streaks and daily login reward makes it more enjoyable.
  • Playvox is a comprehensive application in which the information is reliable and authentic as it comes from the management.
  • It's easy and user friendly.
  • Glitchless.
  • Fun to use.
Read wali Fakhar's full review
April 18, 2021
Jan Ryplewitz | TrustRadius Reviewer
It has been used as a tool for teaching and feedback and monitoring the employess. By using playvox we can enhance the overall quality of the team and controle the workflow as well as the process of improvement.
  • Overview
  • User Friendly
  • Nice Design
  • Good question, I just like it the way it is.
As I mentioned earlier, I have good experience in terms of coaching [and] teaching as well as feedback sessions.
Read Jan Ryplewitz's full review
April 16, 2021
Davit Nadiradze | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playvox is used by our company's Live Operations Department, the main duty is to track down all errors and problems that agents are having in our customer service.
  • Gives you clear visibility of employee performance.
  • Helps you analyze every detail of specific work.
  • Easy to use.
Great to track things, easy to use.
Read Davit Nadiradze's full review
April 13, 2021
Muhammad Touseef | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organisation [is] using Playvox for Quality purposes. It doesn't have any problem - perfect.
  • It highlight[s] every minor and major mistake.
  • Easy to access the details on Playvox.
  • Some issues in dispute.
Best in giving quality stats, it describes all quality stats in sub-parts which is very convenient for the users. It is a user-friendly design.
There must be an option of checking quality stats of the colleague from the same team and same department, as it will help to check [out] others' stats and can compare stats which will help in checking where one is [different].
Read Muhammad Touseef's full review
Adeel Pirzada | TrustRadius Reviewer
It help[s] our QA team to evaluate agents. It also helps to extract the reports on quizzes which are being [completed] or not.
  • The structure is good.
  • Easy to do [an] evaluation.
  • Helps you to u destiny things more.
  • Should have more options in filtering out reports related to quizzes.
Read Adeel Pirzada's full review
April 08, 2021
MOHAMED GAMAL GAD | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playvox is great platform and easy to provide how we can improve our business in making it so easy for our quality department to add notes under each scoring parameter to better explain the reason for the markdown, and also you can check what are the points that you need to consider to achieve this specific parameter and the graphical representation of quality scores is one of the best things. Playvox is not so complicated to be used, that is the best thing about this product.
  • Clear design.
  • Easy to use.
  • View my reports since day 1 of my work.
  • Main dashboard is great but it's a bit hard to understand.
  • EVALUATIONS sometimes when it's a long time I can't see the chat source again.
  • EVALUATIONS sometimes take a lot of time to load.
The UI is fantastic, making features easy to access and further on improving time spent on receiving or giving feedback and I can't think of anything I dislike about Playvox.
Read MOHAMED GAMAL GAD's full review
February 25, 2021
Felipe Mendonça Daniel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playvox is used in all of our Quality analysis and Quality data generation processes. The tool is used mainly by teams that have some kind of service with our customers. The need for Playvox came when we didn't have an automated quality analysis tool, so today with Playvox we use the platform for both Quality monitoring and data generation for analysis.
  • Easy to Learn UI.
  • Good solution for Quality Assurance.
  • Easy to maintain, configure and run new process.
  • More options to change the Workloads
  • Has a lot of room for quality assurance efficiency
  • User page that we can see their efficiency
Playvox is great to run new process and its easy to setup and maintain.
But sometimes its hard to fit our process to the solution, they have some rules that is hard to workaround.
Read Felipe Mendonça Daniel's full review
May 18, 2021
We use Playvox to manage our offshore customer service team. Before, we were using spreadsheets and manual methods that were very time consuming and required multiple people to manage. With Playvox we have been able to automate so much, and the data is easy to find that it allows us to just have one person focus on QA instead of crowdsourcing it which in the end allows for a better agent experience.
  • Pairs well with Zendesk. The tickets feed in throughout the day allowing us to spot check daily and provide quick feedback to the agents. The addon in Zendesk also allows other managers to see if a ticket has already been graded when they are looking at it so it doesn't waste time escalating tickets that have already been handled.
  • Reporting. The reporting in Zendesk has removed the need to use Excel to create our own reports. We are able to quickly pull the reports we need to send to other departments, or our offshore managers for any time range. This is an ability we didn't have before Playvox.
  • Coaching - Being able to track coaching and feedback in an easy to use format that multiple people can see has been a great help. Sometimes as upper management you don't get to see all the coaching that goes on but Playvox makes it easy to review coaching sessions that have happened, and also measure to outcome of those coaching sessions.
  • The performance addon can be clunky if you are using metrics that are not normal for CS. We measure a lot of different metrics and they are in different formats which sometimes can be a pain to convert and upload. Sometimes Playvox just doesn't want to play well with what we are uploading.
  • The automations, we use Zendesk is ways that are not ordinary for most clients and the automations don't work well for us because they don't have enough customization.
We tested other products before selecting Playvox and Playvox at the time was by far the easier product to use to get started. Because we have multiple teams, and teams located in multiple places it made it easy to pull it all together in ways our manual excel sheet method was not cutting it. It gave us more insight into the QA monitors and coaching that our leads at other locations were performing. While we are still on the legacy learning program (so I cant speak to the newer version), it has been great in ensuring that are team is all getting the same information, and helping us provide the same information to new hires. It gives agents the chance to go back and review the information as they need.
April 26, 2021
We use Playvox to help the intern[al] communication, to get evaluations about our work and as a knowledge base. The team leaders always publish articles so we can read and be updated about everything that is happening in the company. They also evaluate our performances through the platform and make comparatives so we can follow our development. We also have all our knowledge base in Playvox, so we can consult anytime we need. This way, we end up using the platform everyday.
  • Spread the word fast about anything that is happening.
  • Keep the knowledge base safe, so we can consult it.
  • Keep the records about our evaluations, so we can follow them.
  • Show our performance improvements through the months we've been working.
  • Sometimes, when I try to see the rewards, the page stops charging and stays in a loop.
Playvox is certainly well suited when we need to see how well we are working and how we can be better to our clients. Because it keeps our evaluations saved to consult, it makes it easy to read and follow. It also is well suited when something happens with the product, and all the employees need to know it and need it fast, because the team leaders can post a communication.
April 19, 2021
Playvox was an excellent tool we used for Quality Assurance. This software was amazing and very useful in communicating scores, evaluations, coaching sessions with all of the team members. It is simple to use and very user-friendly. We are able to quickly see where our team is struggling so that we can put emphasis on feedback and coaching on overall performance. The karma points system is so fun to use that it keeps us motivated and competitive every day!
  • Playvox is very easy to use, you don't have to be a genius to know the basics of navigating through it.
  • The reports and the evaluation part is a huge help for all of the team members to see their overall performance.
  • The karma points system gives you options for incentives and rewards.
  • I can't think of anything that's missing. I think it's a perfect tool for all QA analysts out there.
  • Although the functionality and ease of use are solid I would not be opposed to sprucing up the layout and graphics. Visual appeal goes a long way.
My overall experience with Playvox is positive and I'm glad the project went for it as it is easy to use and the data presented in an organized and easy to comprehend manner. The most relieving aspect of this product is its ability to inspire inclusiveness between the manager and employee. It creates a two-way communication street to ensure important ideas are acknowledged.
April 13, 2021
Two departments use Playvox . The first department uses it to review the performance and leave comments regarding the performance. The other department receives the performance review and can check it in Playvox.
  • Its evaluation scorecards are great; they are automatically recalculated if you change your mind. That's great.
  • Easy to create sessions in Playvox and add people to sessions, which means it's easy to built a learning course for newbies.
  • Easy to create tests, which is a great advantage as well.
  • Multiple-choice questions in the tests. If you fail one option, you fail all the questions, despite the fact that other options were chosen correctly.
  • Fill in the gaps option. If you fill in 1 gap incorrectly, you fail all the question, despite the fact that other gaps were filled in correctly.
  • After notification comes and you open the "bell" tab and then close it (without actually opening the notification), the sign "3 notifications" disappears and it's hard to find which notification exactly you didn't open. It would be great to reorganize this tab.
It's great in evaluations, but the test mechanics and learning lessons (creating quizzes\cources, etc) mechanics is still weak enough.

What is Playvox?

Playvox equips modern businesses and BPOs with a comprehensive, collaborative and insightful Workforce Engagement Management suite of products including Quality Assurance, Performance Management, Coaching, Learning, Voice of the Customer, Workforce Management, and Agent Motivation software. The automated and centralized solutions integrate with customers' existing platforms and aim to empower agents, team leaders, QA analysts, and managers with the tools and real-time intelligence needed to improve the customer experience and revenue generation within hours.

Playvox believes great customer experiences start with people.

Playvox Screenshots