Reviews (1-25 of 39)
- Playvox organizes my reviews well. Everything I need to know is listed in one place and there is an option for more in-depth information and communication on those reviews.
- Playvox is user friendly. Searching for information I need is so easy.
- Playvox allows for a community as well as support from your employer.
- Playvox is user-friendly and easy to search. However, I feel like having a list of all the documents available to you to review in a more obvious place would be helpful.
- Playvox used to send notifications to my email. I no longer receive these. I miss this feature as it was a good way to always make sure I am up to date and know when there is a notification or I have a new evaluation.
- Playvox could add a very helpful tool in notifying users when a document they have access to has been updated. Sometimes a company will update a policy or verbiage and it would be good to know right away because sometimes we aren’t always told.
- Quality statistical reports by agent and group are easy to understand and compare.
- The coach sessions can be configured in an easy and friendly way, practically intuitive.
- The learning section where you can place both the support material and the evaluation, it evaluates and gives the score at the moment offering a comparison with the rest of the agents.
- I wish I could put the background dark, but so far Playvox has only gotten better
- Effective platform
- Easy to use the platform
- Great features that make the company more effective
- The feedback from the company on this platform makes it more comfortable
- Striking colors for the platform
- Live chat
- real-time meeting option
- Clear and customizable QA control sections.
- Easy to use feedback providing tools.
- Great way to organize coaching's of employees and make sure they are easily accessible.
- Integration of additional ticket handling platforms.
- Improving visibility of coaching/feedback sections in Evaluations/QA control.
- Adding more features for calibrations.
- Adding more features to home page.
- Lets you see your graded score - This helps you improve.
- Provides details of any errors - So you can know how to correct it.
- Explains how to correct your error - A great guide.
- Corrections should be highlighted in red on the notes where it says actions to take.
- Effectiveness Report.
- Response Quality Report.
- Response Time Reports.
- Playvox integrates well with other software we use
- Good choice for Quality Assurance.
- Easy to acquire and run new processes.
- Real-time postings
- The knowledge base is a wonderful tool.
- Helps promote positive morale.
- Helps me stay organized.
- Can be a bit glitchy.
- Hard to pull up on phone to check for stats on the go.
- Key words for kb could be simplified.
- It has compiled data analysis integration.
- Integration with data storage and visualization.
- User friendly interface to know the details.
- Anyone can understand the pattern of the platform.
- Easily capable by its users.
- Wrong data representation for a certain filter.
- Additional loading time.
- Unable to access designated file in a high traffic.
- Unable to access graphical data.
- Less data encryption.
- Playvox is easy to use and understand for employees of all levels.
- Playvox content is customizable to meet our needs.
- Playvox integrates well with other software we use such as Zendesk.
- Playvox reports always default to "this week". You can change the time frame, but as soon as you select another stat to report, you're back to "this week", so you have to be mindful of what you're looking at.
- The integration with Slack makes it great for the day to day interaction with the agents
- Great support team, our experience with them was really great, 10 points for customer success and support! Also very open for feedback.
- Easy to implement and use, very pleasant user experience for agents.
- Automation of Workloads for Quality and Performance Analysis, it makes it easier for everyone to just go and do what we need to do regularly.
- We need to be able to integrate the information from each of their modules (Learning, Quality, Coaching) into one big dashboard, and with Playvox it is still not possible. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent
- Their reporting is still basic, it is not possible to get some of the insights we need.
Very useful when it comes to getting rid of spreadsheets when trying to analyze the quality of CS interactions. And great for providing feedback for the agents.
With the scorecards system, we were also able to adapt them and use them to measure not only quality but also performance.
When using more than one module (Quality, Learning, Coaching): Perhaps when it comes to "having a 360º view" of each of the agents, it is still not being able to integrate all the information from the different modules.
Scenarios where it is less appropriate:
Agent is able to sign off QA score or even open a dispute.
- Easy to understand for the user and great to keep all employees aligned and aware of all the guidelines, changes and news in the organization.
- Playvox is a comprehensive application in which the information is reliable and authentic as it comes from the management.
- It's easy and user friendly.
- Fun to use.
- Gives you clear visibility of employee performance.
- Helps you analyze every detail of specific work.
- Easy to use.
There must be an option of checking quality stats of the colleague from the same team and same department, as it will help to check [out] others' stats and can compare stats which will help in checking where one is [different].
- Clear design.
- Easy to use.
- View my reports since day 1 of my work.
- Main dashboard is great but it's a bit hard to understand.
- EVALUATIONS sometimes when it's a long time I can't see the chat source again.
- EVALUATIONS sometimes take a lot of time to load.
- Easy to Learn UI.
- Good solution for Quality Assurance.
- Easy to maintain, configure and run new process.
- More options to change the Workloads
- Has a lot of room for quality assurance efficiency
- User page that we can see their efficiency
But sometimes its hard to fit our process to the solution, they have some rules that is hard to workaround.
- Pairs well with Zendesk. The tickets feed in throughout the day allowing us to spot check daily and provide quick feedback to the agents. The addon in Zendesk also allows other managers to see if a ticket has already been graded when they are looking at it so it doesn't waste time escalating tickets that have already been handled.
- Reporting. The reporting in Zendesk has removed the need to use Excel to create our own reports. We are able to quickly pull the reports we need to send to other departments, or our offshore managers for any time range. This is an ability we didn't have before Playvox.
- Coaching - Being able to track coaching and feedback in an easy to use format that multiple people can see has been a great help. Sometimes as upper management you don't get to see all the coaching that goes on but Playvox makes it easy to review coaching sessions that have happened, and also measure to outcome of those coaching sessions.
- The performance addon can be clunky if you are using metrics that are not normal for CS. We measure a lot of different metrics and they are in different formats which sometimes can be a pain to convert and upload. Sometimes Playvox just doesn't want to play well with what we are uploading.
- The automations, we use Zendesk is ways that are not ordinary for most clients and the automations don't work well for us because they don't have enough customization.
- Spread the word fast about anything that is happening.
- Keep the knowledge base safe, so we can consult it.
- Keep the records about our evaluations, so we can follow them.
- Show our performance improvements through the months we've been working.
- Sometimes, when I try to see the rewards, the page stops charging and stays in a loop.
- Playvox is very easy to use, you don't have to be a genius to know the basics of navigating through it.
- The reports and the evaluation part is a huge help for all of the team members to see their overall performance.
- The karma points system gives you options for incentives and rewards.
- I can't think of anything that's missing. I think it's a perfect tool for all QA analysts out there.
- Although the functionality and ease of use are solid I would not be opposed to sprucing up the layout and graphics. Visual appeal goes a long way.
- Its evaluation scorecards are great; they are automatically recalculated if you change your mind. That's great.
- Easy to create sessions in Playvox and add people to sessions, which means it's easy to built a learning course for newbies.
- Easy to create tests, which is a great advantage as well.
- Multiple-choice questions in the tests. If you fail one option, you fail all the questions, despite the fact that other options were chosen correctly.
- Fill in the gaps option. If you fill in 1 gap incorrectly, you fail all the question, despite the fact that other gaps were filled in correctly.
- After notification comes and you open the "bell" tab and then close it (without actually opening the notification), the sign "3 notifications" disappears and it's hard to find which notification exactly you didn't open. It would be great to reorganize this tab.
Playvox Scorecard Summary
What is Playvox?
Playvox believes great customer experiences start with people.
Playvox Videos (2)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Playvox Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Playvox Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese|