March 31, 2022
It's great for the company to keep all the data, plans and team performance to be organized and well, it's also very useful to monitor the …

3 videos

User Review: Playvox Audit Capabilities Helps Company to Maintain Quality of Customer Experience
02:29
User Review: Company Happily Upgraded Workforce Progress Monitoring From Spreadsheets to Playvox
03:08
User Review: Company Easily Uses Playvox to Perpetuate Quality Assurance
User Review: Company Easily Uses Playvox to Perpetuate Quality Assurance
03:41

What is Playvox?

Playvox, headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, offers their call center agent monitoring, coaching and QA platform, designed to motivate and improve the performance of call center agents and reps.

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.playvox.com/pricing

10 people want pricing too

What is Klaus?

High-growth companies can use Klaus to improve their customer support quality. Improved CSAT & efficiency metrics after the first month of usage.Impactful coaching sessions and 1-1s based on performance metrics and conversation examples.Actionable metrics to track quality and identify issues as they…

What is Deputy?

Deputy is a web-based workforce manager solution. Deputy is designed to help users simplify their scheduling, timesheets, tasking, employee communication and administrative tasks. It includes various apps and one click payroll integration that aim to make workforce management easier. The Deputy…

What is Playvox?

Playvox equips modern businesses and BPOs with a comprehensive, collaborative and insightful Workforce Engagement Management suite of products including Quality Assurance, Performance Management, Coaching, Learning, Voice of the Customer, Workforce Management, and Agent Motivation software. The automated and centralized solutions integrate with customers' existing platforms and aim to empower agents, team leaders, QA analysts, and managers with the tools and real-time intelligence needed to improve the customer experience and revenue generation within hours.

Playvox believes great customer experiences start with people.

Playvox Screenshots

Screenshot of Give your team real-time feedback and allow them to discuss evaluation results with our built-in collaboration messaging. Generate advanced reports based on agent evaluations. Quickly identify areas of improvement and add personalized agent dashboards to give them visibility of their results. Conduct quality calibrations, to measure and identify areas for improvement. Help your team deliver consistency in their QA evaluation process.Screenshot of Provide your customer service team with all the educational information they need and allow them to take courses and paths in the learning topics they want to improve on. Identify areas in which your agents need to be trained on, send them targeted learning courses and easily track their results. Review your team’s progress and evaluate their knowledge by creating quizzes and comprehension checks.Screenshot of Connect data, measure and consolidate your agents’ KPIs such as NPS, CSAT, AHT, among many others. Detect problems when they occur. Track team progress. Give visibility. Easily measure where your team members stand and identify the KPIs they need to improve on. Create dashboards for your team to view, customize your objectives and keep track of your teams’ progress.Screenshot of Customize your online store with rewards and gift cards for team members to exchange based on their results. Reward your team with Karma Points and allow them to redeem their points in your customized online store. Publicly recognize peer with badges, based on their quality results and performance. Access our social community wall where your team can exchange ideas, ask questions and share relevant information.Screenshot of Coach agents based on the identified customer service problems, as quality is achieved by driving continuous improvement. Create coaching sessions based on your team’s quality and performance results. Based on recurring customer service problems. Tailor all sessions to your needs. Create interactive coaching cards with goals and dates of achievement to easily organize and keep track of all your sessions.

Playvox Videos

Agent experience drives customer experience. Happy employees create happy customers. Excellent customer service agents drive strong customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores, increased revenue and higher lifetime value for your clients.
Leading a remote Customer Service team has never been easier. Playvox is an all-in-one software suite that improves the customer experience by improving the agent experience, from quality assurance and coaching to learning and motivation--whether your teams are in the office or working remotely.

Playvox Integrations

Playvox Competitors

Playvox Technical Details

Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese

Stella Connect, by Medallia, Klaus, and Scorebuddy are common alternatives for Playvox.

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.5.

The most common users of Playvox are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Consumer Services industry.

I have not used other products similar to Playvox, since we [have] always used Playvox in the current position. It is quite obvious that the company chose from several similar products, but when the company expanded in Kazakhstan, an instruction for using Playvox was already accepted. For this reason, I cannot provide other products that were used in this section of the questionnaire.
My quality coach through that gives me real examples of my failures attached to my photos and voices, which give me a real improvement of my total performance and following the quality coach guidelines and I used to get my results of coaching through it because that's UI is user-friendly, and gives an accurate results
Playvox is the best monitoring software I have ever seen, as other monitoring softwares don't support all tasks we need as a quality team, but in Playvox we can find all tasks we need, we can monitor the agents daily, we can make coaching sessions with the agents if they get any failure to reduce doing the same errors again, and we can export the monitoring data at the end of each month to get a monthly overall quality score
Playvox stands in front of many obstacles, but it is working to develop it and there are not many problems in it unlike other things and applications, and I chose Playvox because it is useful and easy to use for small companies and works on developing the service provided in it and makes all this very easy and reaps problems And monitor chat and everything
I had a good experience with CloudTalk in my previous company but Playvox is much more flexible and easy to use compared to other apps Playvox can adapt with any business about monitoring and coaching Playvox have a great home page that shows data of agent every month and by that follow their performance
April 18, 2022

Playvox Review

Everything at Playvox is done in real-time, and our agents are working in real-time more and more these days. Playvox supplied the appropriate solution for our firm, which included intelligent decision-making and a real-time monitoring system. It's also a well-organized tool for defining quality standards and keeping track of everything with the help of data, charts, and figures.
Playvox shows the company how their agents are doing, and shows what are the real mistakes that agents are doing to try to solve it. Sessions in Playvox are too important for the teams to improve their skills that's why my company selected Playvox its the best way to improve the company's performance.
April 09, 2022

Review of Playvox

At Playvox, everything is done in real-time; today, our agents work more and more in real-time. Playvox provided our organization with the ideal answer, which was intelligent decision-making combined with a real-time monitoring system. It's also a well-organized tool for determining quality requirements and keeping track of everything using numbers, charts, and figures.
Playvox was my first choice because it is the platform that my company employs. I've never worked on a platform like this before. Procedures, communications, and training were not saved in previous places where I worked; they were only transmitted verbally and occasionally in a paper with what should be done, but nothing compared to the ease of utilizing a Playvox.
abdelhamid mady | TrustRadius Reviewer
Everything is done in real-time at Playvox, today our agents work more and everything in real-time, Playvox brought the best solution to our company, it was intelligent decision making, associate with a real-time monitoring system. It's also a well-organized tool to check quality needs and to keep an eye on everything with numbers, charts, and figures too.
March 31, 2022

Playvox Review

Playvox is the best at all points related to monitoring chats and calls also it's easy to use and all information is very clear and well organized which helps the managers to analyze agents' skills and performance, Playvox also is the best in coaching to help the agents learn from their mistakes.
Ayman Ahmed | TrustRadius Reviewer
I had a good experience with CloudTalk in my previous company but Playvox is much more flexible and easy to use compared to other apps Playvox can adapt to any business about monitoring and coaching Playvox have a great home page that shows data of agent every month and by that follow their performance.
I selected Playvox as it is the platform my organization uses. I've never worked with another platform like this. In other companies I worked, procedures, communications, and training were not saved, they were only communicated verbally and sometimes a document with what should be done, but nothing compared to the ease of using a Playvox.
March 30, 2022

March 28, 2022

Playvox great program

March 17, 2022

Quality coach

it was a good experience with Talkdesk its a good app and also has good functions, but I prefer Playvox as the app showed us with time the ability to improve and also I see it has the ability to adapt to any type of business, and it fits with okta package.
Playvox helps us as a quality team to do all work tasks we have, as all our work tasks are provided in Playvox, as we can monitor the agents daily, coaching them immediately if they get any failure using Playvox, making gauge score by monitoring the evaluations which had been monitored by our team leaders to educate the team leaders how they can monitor the agents