PMAPS Reviews

December 04, 2014
Stephanie Benavidez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

My team feels the same we do and we would like to be able to use reporting to see how often we are using certain responses (like Qvidian provides) to fine-tune our responses and remove erroneous materials.
Read Stephanie Benavidez's full review
March 18, 2014
Marian Egan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We are looking at other proposal management tools prior to PMAPS contract renewal, to satisfy ourselves that PMAPS is where we need to stay.
Read Marian Egan's full review
April 23, 2014
Deborah Pinnock | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

PMAPS WebPro is a tool that helps to create a system...a foundation for completing and organizing RFPs. I am especially grateful for it because I work in a mid-sized company and so we don't have a department of professionals dedicated to completing RFPs. So, having PMAPS WebPro helps me improve what I do with each RFP; it also helps me to maintain good relationships with my subject matter experts, as I strive to be a good steward of their time.
Read Deborah Pinnock's full review
March 28, 2014
Sharon Kirkman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I have been a PMAPS user for over 5 years. I started on their client/server version and renewed/upgraded this past year to their cloud version, WebPro. When you have a good product that delivers all the bells and whistles you need, there is no need to go searching anywhere else. We have a great partnership with the PMAPS staff and find them very resourceful and appreciative of our business.
Read Sharon Kirkman's full review
March 11, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

While the system has some flaws I believe it is the best available proposal software on the market.
March 01, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

Although N/A as I no longer work in Proposal Services, if I were to return to a similar field, I definitely would renew.
March 08, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

If I had authority to renew I would consider it and Qvidian as a top choice

What is PMAPS?

PMAPS is a proposal management platform and is available as installed software or in a cloud-based version.