At times, the support team is willing to go beyond regular service agreements to help customers resolve the issue - e.g., internal code bug - and this not often seen with other vendors.
RStudio team also develops may useful open-source …
We were able to grow the community of developers and users internally and boost data and programming literacy for non-coders, …
This allows minimal friction and overhead for Python users to adopt the platform.
- Server Pro gives the developers access to a shared IDE, accessible via the browser
- Package Manager offers a simple way to publish and consume common packages and
- Connect allows you to publish …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Visualization (24)8.585%
- Connect to Multiple Data Sources (23)8.484%
- Extend Existing Data Sources (24)8.181%
- Automatic Data Format Detection (23)7.171%
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Posit, formerly RStudio, provides a modular data science platform that combines open-source and commercial products.
their open source offerings, such as the RStudio IDE, Shiny Server, rmarkdown and the many packages in the tidyverse, boast users among data scientists around the world to enhance the production and consumption of knowledge by everyone, regardless of economic means.
Their commercial software products, including Posit Workbench, Posit Connect, and Posit Package Manager, are available as a bundle in Posit Team. These products aim to give organizations the confidence to adopt R, Python and other open-source data science software at scale. This enables data science teams using R and Python to deliver interactive reports and applications to decision-makers, leverage large amounts of data, integrate with existing enterprise systems, platforms, and processes, and be compliant with security practices and standards.
The platform is complemented by online services, including Posit Cloud and shinyapps.io, to make it easier to do, teach and learn data science, and share data science insights with others, over the web.
Posit’s open-source software and commercial software form what the vendor describes as a virtuous cycle: The adoption of open-source data science software at scale in organizations creates demand for Posit’s commercial software; and the revenue from commercial software, in turn, enables deeper investment in the open-source software that benefits everyone.
- Supported: Connect to Multiple Data Sources
- Supported: Extend Existing Data Sources
- Supported: Automatic Data Format Detection
- Supported: Visualization
- Supported: Interactive Data Analysis
- Supported: Interactive Data Cleaning and Enrichment
- Supported: Data Transformations
- Supported: Multiple Model Development Languages and Tools
- Supported: Single platform for multiple model development
- Supported: Self-Service Model Delivery
- Supported: Flexible Model Publishing Options
- Supported: Security, Governance, and Cost Controls
- Supported: Share Data Science insights in the form of Shiny applications, Quarto content, R Markdown reports, Plumber APIs, dashboards, Jupyter Notebooks, and interactive Python content.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|