Awesome App!

November 09, 2021

A lot of posters on their wall

October 05, 2021

WOW What a time saver!

September 28, 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PosterMyWall, and make your voice heard!

PosterMyWall Premium

per month per user

PosterMyWall Premium Plus

per month per user

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.postermywall.com/index.php/…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $8.33 per month per user

What is PosterMyWall?

PosterMyWall is a tool that helps users to create their own marketing graphics and videos - no graphic designer required. PosterMyWall provides social media graphics, videos, posters, emails, digital signage content, to get the word out about a business.

It includes 170,000+ ready-made design templates, team collaboration features, tools including one-click resize and remove background feature, as well as publishing and sharing options designed to be easy enough for anyone to use.

PosterMyWall Features

• Supported: A template for every purpose. Includes 425,000+ image and video designs for social media, web, and print.
  • Supported: Millions of free stock graphics and a selection of image and video stock, or upload one's own.
  • Supported: Users can add their own text, colors, images, videos and audio clips.
  • Supported: One-click resize. Create multiple sizes for designs in one click for social media, and prints.
  • Supported: One-click background removal. Remove image backgrounds to get rid of distracting details.
  • Supported: Download social media designs for free for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, with no watermarks.
  • Supported: Schedule or publish social media posts directly on Facebook pages, groups and Twitter from PosterMyWall.
  • Supported: Email campaigns. Send tailored messages to customers within minutes with professional email templates.
  • Supported: Digital Signage: Design on PosterMyWall and publish directly to screens, and update anytime.
  • Supported: Create animated posts. Give designs a dynamic intro, add text animations, animated stickers, or image and video slideshows.
  • Supported: Add music to designs. Choose an audio clip from its library and add some groove to invitations, advertisements, sermons or band promotions.
  • Supported: Collaboration with teams. Share designs, folders and branded assets with a team, and manage team payments in one place.
  • Supported: Upload a logo and brand fonts for consistent branding in all designs, or create a brand new logo.
  • Supported: Promote events with the schedule maker Choose between different schedule layouts and change text styles, borders or backgrounds.
  • Supported: Menu-maker: Create menus and ads for tables and screens and showcase best-sellers and latest deals.
  • Supported: Unlock unlimited downloads, custom fonts, and one-click background removal with PosterMyWall Premium.

PosterMyWall Screenshots

Choose from 170,000+ templates for social media, web, and print. Customize with our huge selection of image and video stock, or upload your own.You don’t need big budgets, advanced software or professional help. Anyone can design like a pro on PosterMyWall’s easy-to-use editor.Break through the clutter by adding creative elements to your designs.Spend less time working on designs with handy tools.Share your designs with your customers instantly. No need for additional tools!With Premium, make the most of unlimited downloads, teams, one-click background removal, priority customer support, and much more.

PosterMyWall Video

Beautiful Designs, Effortless Promotion | PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall Integrations

PosterMyWall Competitors

PosterMyWall Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Afrikaans, Bahasa, Indonesia, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, IsiZulu, Italiano, Nederlands, Polskie Português, Русский Tagalog, ไทย 简体中文 (中国

What is PosterMyWall?

PosterMyWall in San Mateo offers their digital marketing technology, providing graphics and templates for users to deploy across social media in posts or via digital signage (e.g. menus).

How much does PosterMyWall cost?

PosterMyWall starts at $8.33.

Who uses PosterMyWall?

The most common users of PosterMyWall are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Education Management industry.

One of our business models is creating websites and we often spend so much time creating graphics from scratch, thanks to Postermywall we don't have to spend weeks working on a single project. We are able to customize graphics and make it look like it was created solely by us.
  • Makes it easy to create graphics
  • Easy to navigate
  • Flexible
  • Reliable
  • Unique
  • It would be great to add mockups
If you'd like to become a graphic designer this a great place to go, it gives ideas and they never run out. The system is updated every single time with new graphics and ideas, and I thank the person who introduced me to the system they really saved a lot of time I'm business and I'm truly grateful and would definitely recommend it everytime.
November 09, 2021

Awesome App!

I use PosterMyWall to create flyers and graphics to draw attention and bring awareness to a service that is being offered. It is also used to provide information about an upcoming event such as meetings and training sessions. This software helps me to design quick messages which can be easily read due to creativity.
  • It allows me to modify just about everything on a template.
  • It provides thousands of designs choices.
  • It gives me the option to save and continue at a later time.
  • It stores all my designs for future reference.
  • Some images are only available on certain templates; it would be good if images can be copied to other templates.
  • There can be more text effects available.
  • There can be more options for text shapes.
This application is versatile as it allows me to create graphics that are stunning and looks professional. I have used it to create flyers for various events, to advertise businesses, and personal wall accents. Overall, my experience has been great and it has not failed to meet my expectation. Based on my experience, I can't think of any scenarios where it is less appropriate.
November 08, 2021

Graphic Design Made Easy!

PosterMyWall is used by the Admissions, Communications and Marketing departments. Marketing covers athletes, academics, fundraising, etc. We create posts for social media and our website. Posters are made for student organizations as well. PosterMyWall can be used to create anything for any facet of the school. There are no limitations with PosterMyWall.
  • Poster Design
  • Social media creation
  • Video
  • Mailers materials
  • Spellcheck could be better.
As a graphic designer myself I can appreciate the work that has gone into each template. I would love to have the time to create my own from scratch, however, I do not have too. I am able to choose something that is 90% if what I have in mind then customize it to fit my needs. It’s absolutely brilliant!
November 08, 2021

My PosterMyWall Review

Dainelis Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
With my last employer, a local law firm in Jacksonville, Florida, PosterMyWall was used to promote events that the attorney had planned with organizations within the community. It was being used to promote charitable events like the Arc association or Christmas donations and company events such as holiday parties.
  • Easy to use editing features
  • Variety of templates for any occasion
  • Inexpensive services for plans
  • More editing services like allowing to erase
You can custom any poster to suit your needs. The platform gives you the ability to be creative and make it work friendly.
PosterMyWall makes my job as a marketing director easier. It simplifies my design process and allows me to create great-looking graphics in a fraction of the time. I use this software almost daily for social media graphics, posters, invites, flyers, and more. Its simplicity is refreshing compared to bigger design programs. I especially love their photo background remover tool.
  • Simplifies the design process with a clean, easy to use interface.
  • Takes the hassle out of removing a background on a photo.
  • Gives me inspiration for designs.
  • At times it can lag and not let you drag photos as quickly as you'd like.
  • You can access free photos, graphics, but they could use more options with the paid account. I shouldn't have to pay more in addition to my monthly fee.
PosterMyWall makes my job as a marketing director easier. It is great for creating social media graphics on the fly, for last-minute invitation requests, posters, flyers, and social media short videos. The background remover is amazing and super easy to use. It takes less than 30 seconds to remove a photo background vs other software that can take half an hour.
We design most of our flyers and promotional media. We also use some of their email marketing tools to reach out to board members and possible investors. It's used by the external relations department. It helps us create media without a professional designer, enabling us to make pro-level designs ourselves.
  • High resolution image and video designs
  • A lot of templates to choose from
  • Customer success
  • Video background removals
  • Multiple design pages
  • Rasterizing objects
It works really well when you are not so sure about what you want to design and might go for a pre-built template made by a designer. A lot of changes can be made to a template to make it just right for a specific design or scenario, which is easily sharable across social media.
September 28, 2021

WOW What a time saver!

Genie Huff-Forkner | TrustRadius Reviewer
As an organization, we use PosterMyWall for flyers and social media graphics. It allows us to create graphics to support messaging oftentimes needed on the fly. The mobile interface is AWESOME for making quick edits from your mobile device when we are out in the field. It's a comprehensive design tool that replaces the need to use Photoshop for simple tasks.
  • Excellent template library
  • User friendly mobile interface
  • Easily converts your designs in different dimensions for different uses
  • Would like to see a broader font library
  • The ability to group content boxes more easily
  • An emoji library would be helpful
PosterMyWall is a lightweight web-based graphic design tool. A good solution for the novice designer and the busy micro agency that needs maximum output in minimal time. Its minimal learning curve makes it easy to navigate. For the most part, it eliminates the need to use bulky Adobe tools for simple tasks. However, it's not the best solution for large format print items