- Powernoodle helped us to engage a wider and more diverse spectrum of people than we ever thought possible.
- The customer service is wonderful, I really enjoyed working with their employees to create a safe space for our end users, which ultimately gave us great results.
- Very user-friendly.
- People felt comfortable with Powernoodle and trust the anaominty of it, so they could speak their minds without fear of backlash.
- It's not mobile friendly yet, but other than that no complaints!
- Groups needing to make a decision
- Democratically based decision making
- Sensitive topics
- Discussions Groups needing input
- Powernoodle has ignited deeper, more candid conversations among our team leaders. We've been able to see through these discussions that we haven't always told our story in the most compelling manner, and that we need to be clearer, more concise and less wordy. Since Powernoodle limits your contributions to a certain number of characters, it forces you to think hard about what you really want to say. This feature was particularly powerful for our organization, which has tended to verbosity.
- Powernoodle allowed us to vet old and new ideas in a safe space, minimizing biases and groupthink. In many organizations there are some who speak more than others, and often their ideas get more attention. What Powernoodle does brilliantly is it allows, actually requires, each participant to write what they wish anonymously and without interruption. Each participant is equal in the sense that all input into Powernoodle is brief (limited number of characters) and the anonymity definitely prevents the usual bias toward those who speak the most.
- Powernoodle increased critical thinking about our organization and forced us to re-examine why and how we do what we do. With Powernoodle, we were able to look at everyone's ideas, comment on them, decide if some should be merged, and ultimately vote on them. The Powernoodle process forced us to be clear, which meant we each needed to think critically about what has worked and what hasn't worked for us, and how we move forward with what has worked and with new ideas.
- Our group found that it was sometimes difficult to respond immediately to directions from the facilitator, and that we needed time to absorb what was written on the tiles and what we were being asked to do. This put us behind on the schedule laid out for us. Part of the reason for this is, I'm sure, the fact that Powernoodle was new to all of us.
- Merging tiles that were similar is something only the facilitator can do, but it was confusing at times for our group to work together to decide which tiles should be merged. I think each of us should have emailed the facilitator with our ideas for merging tiles, however, this didn't happen with our group. We ended up having additional "private" meetings without the facilitator to make decisions about what should be merged. Perhaps there is a better way to handle this important step of merging tiles.
Powernoodle Inc. Scorecard Summary
About Powernoodle Inc.
Powernoodle® is cloud software that helps organizations make better decisions by leveraging what the vendor refers to as Stakeholder Intelligence™. The vendor says Powernoodle leverages cognitive and behavioural science to minimize barriers to decision making, providing out-of-the-box Stakeholder Intelligence™ solutions that marry people, process, and technology to drive better decisions.
According to the vendor, keep benefits include:
- Increase Confidence & Reduce Risk - Ensure objective consideration of more relevant factors when assessing ideas, projects or strategies. Reduce risk by minimizing the chance you’re missing something important in the review.
- Alignment to Organizational Strategic Objectives - Solution analytics focus your conversations by presenting the distribution of evaluations (identifying where there is consensus, confusion or outliers) to ignite deep conversation. Ruthless prioritization provides the license to kill low value ideas.
- Accountability in Decision Making - A living legacy for decisions through a transparent audit trail provides a historical view of the decisions & conversations that took place throughout the process
- Organizational Change & Speed to Market - Adapt & respond to changes in direction enabling faster speed-to-market. Tapping into stakeholder’s critical thinking skills in evaluating alternatives increases buy-in & speed of transformation.
Powernoodle Inc. Competitors
Powernoodle Inc. Support Options
Powernoodle Inc. Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||Clients can use any language. Menus are in English|