Deduplication and file compression (8)
Business application protection (8)
Multiple backup destinations (8)
Universal recovery (7)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PowerProtect DD (formerly Dell EMC Data Domain), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
PowerProtect DD (a next-generation appliance replacing Dell EMC Data Domain) is a suite of hardware appliances used for
data protection, backup, storage and deduplication. PowerProtect appliance offerings are
cloud-enabled and vary by organization size, capable of supporting small
business and enterprises.
PowerProtect appliances are separated into two categories: entry-level to midrange, and enterprise.
Entry-Level to Midrange Backup Appliances
- Designed for SMBs
- 2U protection storage appliance with comprehensive coverage
- Cloud-compatible for long-term retention and disaster recovery
- Starts at 4TB, can manage up to 4.8PB of logical capacity with Cloud Tier offering
- Up to 24 TB/hour throughput
- Up to 8.9PB of logical capacity
- Start with single-enclosure footprint
- Up to 32 TB/hour throughput
- Up to 43.2PB of logical capacity support with Cloud Tier
- High-availability configurations
Enterprise Backup Appliances
- Up to 41 TB/hour throughput
- Up to 108PB logical capacity support with Cloud Tier
- High availability option
- Largest and fastest Data Domain appliance model
- Up to 68 TB/hr throughput
- Up to 150PB logical capacity support with Cloud Tier