April 10, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Christopher Power's full review
Pros and Cons
- It provides all the documents necessary for supporting federal and state laws in regards to the special education program.
- Extremely effective in helping to meet reporting standards for students. Teachers that fall behind on deadlines or timelines are given reminders and provided with processes to monitor progress and reporting.
- Case management is easy, which leads to 100% compliance. This is important because the best strength is that this platform helps to increase funding by meeting all requirements of the Fed and State.
- An additional strength is the collaborative potential it offers. The platform offers student portals to let staff access all resources on demand.
- In terms of improvement, the interface is extremely ugly and simple in design, color and icon design. The platform needs to have a much more interactive and appealing interface so that use is more comfortable.
- For parents, their side of the platform has a lot of options. That needs to be simplified. I think less and more drop downs within the key menus would help.
- The disability codes are very lengthy. Perhaps there are easier or faster ways to access subsections to select.