PR.com Reviews

Chris McCarthy | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2018

Got Great Content? Get It To The Right Audience with PR.com

Press releases have a very specific purpose. The distribution of press releases needs to match the purpose. For me, as Chief Creative Officer, I focus on the right target audience before I create any content. Then my goal is to make that content great! It must be something the right audience is seeking. It must be so personally engaging that they'll share it on their own.

I needed to send press releases that were laser-focused on the audience I am trying to reach, using a system that was fast, simple and had great ROI. I chose PR.com
  • Lets you laser-focus on highly differentiated audiences
  • Fast, easy for everyone on my team to use too
  • Best ROI of all PR distribution platforms
  • Suggest offering administrators more control over when releases are distributed
  • Lower premium pricing for high frequency administrators
Best scenario is when your marketing plan requires a frequent content distribution to a highly differentiated or specific target audience.

That's really the best insight I could offer anyone. There are so many ways to distribute your content. Start with a strategy. Know your audience well. ONLY create great content! Then choose the platform that fits your goals.
Read Chris McCarthy's full review

PR.com Scorecard Summary

About PR.com

PR.com is a press release distribution platform from the New York company of the same name.