PR Newswire review

August 14, 2018

Satisfied PR Newswire User

August 06, 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PR Newswire, and make your voice heard!

Newswire Digital

$199

Newswire Digital Plus

$449

Newswire State

$499

What is PR Newswire?

PR Newswire Technical Details

We use PR Newswire to distribute some of our client news stories and key updates. It helps us increase the distribution of our business communications for those clients. Doing so also provides some additional benefits to our clients that are not directly related to comms distribution (such as SEO as well as referral traffic to the website).
David Fox | TrustRadius Reviewer
Press releases are constantly used as part of our communication strategy, on behalf of our wide range of clients. Disseminating info using this service takes a lot of the work out of the process. We simply need to create a solid release and spend very little time on getting it out to the right people. The time and cost savings make it a no-brainer!
Our agency uses PR Newswire to distribute news for our clients over the wire. It is exclusively used by our PR division as a way to memorialize news and announcements, have the news populate Google and other news alerts, and tie the news to the ticker symbols for our publicly traded clients. It ensures that there is an official, searchable and findable record of news that's been announced for and about the company and its stakeholders.
Dan Lobring | TrustRadius Reviewer
PR Newswire is used by our internal PR/communications team. PR Newswire is viewed as a paid tool that helps to complement other earned media relations efforts, i.e., product announcements, tour announcements, etc. PR Newswire isn't particularly valuable from a strict earned media standpoint, we still use traditional press releases and other means of distributing news or engaging with media. PR Newswire does provide value from an SEO standpoint, as well as having a long-life digital footprint, where you can track clicks on links, downloads of logos, downloads of photography, downloads of videos, etc., that are relevant for forecasting future PR interest.
Leslie Groves | TrustRadius Reviewer
PRNewswire is used by marketing to publish press releases for the organization. We use it as a one stop shop for ensuring distribution across the United States media outlets. It helps us quickly and easily get the word out about our current and upcoming initiatives with our target prospects and clients in the healthcare industry.
Ashley Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization relies on PR Newswire for all of our over-the-wire press releases. We utilize the US and Canadian distribution in order to reach both our English-speaking and French-speaking audiences. This includes the translation services that PR Newswire provides. We are currently in the discussion and planning phases of implementing additional PR Newswire/Cision services to round out our initiatives.
Michelle Messenger Garrett | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use PR Newswire in my business to issue clients' press releases on a wire service. I have my own account but I also sometimes help clients set up an account under their own business name.
It helps further the reach of a press release. While a wire service doesn't do the job of a PR consultant who would pitch the news to journalists, it does help cover the bases. It also helps boost SEO.
We used PR Newswire to release a couple of press-releases in 2019. We are a small business, so when a release is made, it is for the entire organization. We like to get increased exposure on newsworthy events/updates happening within our organization, and that is why we chose to use PR Newswire.
August 14, 2018

PR Newswire review

PR Newswire is currently being used by the corporate affairs department, primarily by the media relations team. It solved the business problem of needing to keep our own distribution list and also keeps us compliant with the SEC as far as who needs to receive our press releases.
Cindy Arco | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently use PR Newswire in my role as the Public Relations Manager for the Florida Region of Comcast. I use this service when I have a media release about news or an announcement that I want to communicate across the entire state of Florida. I'll use PR Newswire to put that particular release and any accompanying multi-media assets, such as logos, photos or video, out over the Florida newswire, so it is quickly disseminated to relevant news media outlets.
Richard Angeloni | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company uses PR Newswire to release press releases either regionally within our industry, or on a wider basis to a national audience, within or outside of our industry. We are a small team, and using a tool like PR Newswire allows us to achieve our communications and public relations goals in a quick and easy fashion.
PR Newswire is used mainly by our editorial department when looking for business news releases we may want to investigate or write about. It also provides contact information for media relations teams that we can use to begin developing solid relationships with public relations professionals in a variety of industries.
Brian Blackwell | TrustRadius Reviewer
We receive PR Newswire and sometimes will use info from that in stories published online by my company. It is something helpful when trying to pull needed information that an entity or school will put out to get their word out. It helps us just put in info without having to track down more info.