PRUnderground is a media distribution tool for public relations, from the company of the same name headquartered in New York.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/wa/OB/ZMTTG4VO7I1E.PNGGreat PR Service For Indie Authors.I use PRunderground to promote my new book releases every year.,Easy to use for press releases. Supports most social media platforms for public exposure. Great value for the cost.,Easier formatting options for writing PR.,10,I get more name recognition quickly. I sell more new books upon release.,Great product for press releasesWe're using PRunderground.com for press release distribution when we have big company announcements and we'd like to reach a wide audience.,Great customer service. Affordable prices. Strong distribution.,More target selection for distribution.,8,Inbound requests from prospective partners.,PRunderground Goes Beyond What is ExpectedMarketing will use PRunderground.com for press releases. They are our go-to source for quickly getting a press release out quickly.,Fast service. Responsive. Provides great value.,None that come to mind.,10,We are a training company and the press releases have increased enrollments in our classes. They have increased our website traffic.,No,No,If a company does what is says, that is expected. If a company goes beyond what is expected, that is what makes them noteworthy. In my case, I had a press release that went out two months prior and it needed a couple of corrections. I was not sure how to go about doing this since it was not only on the PRundergound site but also on the PRNewswire site. Brian explained the PRundergound corrections are easy and can be made on their site but for PRNewswire they would need to find out what the options are. The two options were to issue a correction release or just have PR Newswire make changes to their site. Since the corrections were minor we went with the second option. The total time from contacting, PRunderground to resolution, was less then a day!,10PRUnderground is outstanding!I use PRUnderground to distribute press releases for my clients who do business worldwide.,PRUnderground allows me to reach a broader audience for my clients who are in search of placement via Google News.,PRUnderground has always been very responsive when I have had an issue with their platform. They constantly endeavor to streamline the process.,10,PRUnderground's ability to work with Google News has brought traffic to my service so, the ROI is helpful.,ReleaseWirePRUnderground Gets SMBs and Solopreneurs the Visibility they Deserve - at a Fraction of the CostI'm a solo freelancer and the owner of Hawkins Copywriting, plus I've been a Fiverr seller for nearly 4 years. My clients are typically small businesses and solopreneurs who need cost-effective press releases and distribution. I leverage PRUnderground as my primary press release distributor for my clients because they offer a highly professional and effective service - with exceptional placement reports that my clients love - at a fraction of the cost of other distribution platforms.,PRUnderground offers exceptional customer service. When I e-mail their team with a question or concern, I always receive a response within a few hours. PRUnderground offers an unbeatable value. I've researched various distribution platforms, and this one offers the best of both worlds: effectiveness and affordability. PRUnderground is a white-label distribution service with proven reach. My clients enjoy receiving 12-page placement reports with live links.,Every now and then, I encounter a glitch in the system. For instance, I might have problems pulling a placement report. However, their customer service team is highly responsive and has always taken care of any issue I've had.,10,I began searching for a distribution partner to cater to my clients, and this has, in return, brought in new clients. PRUnderground is an integral part of my business.,Ereleases and PRWebPR Underground: excellent results + valuePRUnderground is being used to announce newsworthy updates that my clients wish to share with the marketplace. It's an excellent tool to get the word out quickly and efficiently about developments that are of interest to my clients' prospective customers/buyers. It's simple to use, very intuitive, and allows a professional press release to be create quickly. The end result also looks great and evokes professionalism, reliability, and credibility for my company as well as my clients' organizations.,Amazing customer service. Extremely affordable. Fast and easy to use.,I'm completely satisfied with PRU as is.,10,The price point of PRU has delivered superb ROI for my company.,
PRunderground.com
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

PRunderground.com Reviews

PRunderground.com

Do you work for this company?

Filter 6 vetted PRunderground.com reviews and ratings

Don Viecelli profile photo
I use PRunderground to promote my new book releases every year.
  • Easy to use for press releases.
  • Supports most social media platforms for public exposure.
  • Great value for the cost.
  • Easier formatting options for writing PR.
They do a great job for Indie authors like myself to promote new books on social media.
Read Don Viecelli's full review
Sara Hendershot profile photo
  • Great customer service.
  • Affordable prices.
  • Strong distribution.
  • More target selection for distribution.
This is a great service if you have a press release that you need to get out quickly and for an affordable price.
Read Sara Hendershot's full review
Bruce Batky profile photo
  • Fast service.
  • Responsive.
  • Provides great value.
  • None that come to mind.
If you need a simple to use service for getting the news about your company, product, service, event, etc. they are great.
Read Bruce Batky's full review
Tammi Lynne profile photo
  • PRUnderground allows me to reach a broader audience for my clients who are in search of placement via Google News.
  • PRUnderground has always been very responsive when I have had an issue with their platform. They constantly endeavor to streamline the process.
PRUnderground is well-suited for small businesses in search of good SEO coverage.
Read Tammi Lynne's full review
Heather Hawkins profile photo
  • PRUnderground offers exceptional customer service. When I e-mail their team with a question or concern, I always receive a response within a few hours.
  • PRUnderground offers an unbeatable value. I've researched various distribution platforms, and this one offers the best of both worlds: effectiveness and affordability.
  • PRUnderground is a white-label distribution service with proven reach. My clients enjoy receiving 12-page placement reports with live links.
  • Every now and then, I encounter a glitch in the system. For instance, I might have problems pulling a placement report. However, their customer service team is highly responsive and has always taken care of any issue I've had.
PRUnderground is an excellent choice for small to medium-sized businesses and solopreneurs who want to get their news out there without spending a fortune.
Read Heather Hawkins's full review
Rafe Gomez profile photo
  • Amazing customer service.
  • Extremely affordable.
  • Fast and easy to use.
  • I'm completely satisfied with PRU as is.
Read Rafe Gomez's full review

PRunderground.com Scorecard Summary

About PRunderground.com

PRUnderground.com is an online press release distribution service that publishes an organization’s announcements out to Google News, 150+ syndicated news/TV websites, and social media sites for $49 per release (or $25 per release on a monthly plan). Yahoo Finance and 250+ news sites for $199 with the vendor's Diamond Distribution. Every distribution comes with a PDF pickup report.