PRunderground.com Reviews

Don Viecelli profile photo
I use PRunderground to promote my new book releases every year.
  • Easy to use for press releases.
  • Supports most social media platforms for public exposure.
  • Great value for the cost.
  • Easier formatting options for writing PR.
They do a great job for Indie authors like myself to promote new books on social media.
Read Don Viecelli's full review
Sara Hendershot profile photo
We're using PRunderground.com for press release distribution when we have big company announcements and we'd like to reach a wide audience.
  • Great customer service.
  • Affordable prices.
  • Strong distribution.
  • More target selection for distribution.
This is a great service if you have a press release that you need to get out quickly and for an affordable price.
Read Sara Hendershot's full review
Bruce Batky profile photo
Marketing will use PRunderground.com for press releases. They are our go-to source for quickly getting a press release out quickly.
  • Fast service.
  • Responsive.
  • Provides great value.
  • None that come to mind.
If you need a simple to use service for getting the news about your company, product, service, event, etc. they are great.
Read Bruce Batky's full review
Tammi Lynne profile photo
I use PRUnderground to distribute press releases for my clients who do business worldwide.
  • PRUnderground allows me to reach a broader audience for my clients who are in search of placement via Google News.
  • PRUnderground has always been very responsive when I have had an issue with their platform. They constantly endeavor to streamline the process.
PRUnderground is well-suited for small businesses in search of good SEO coverage.
Read Tammi Lynne's full review
Heather Hawkins profile photo
I'm a solo freelancer and the owner of Hawkins Copywriting, plus I've been a Fiverr seller for nearly 4 years. My clients are typically small businesses and solopreneurs who need cost-effective press releases and distribution. I leverage PRUnderground as my primary press release distributor for my clients because they offer a highly professional and effective service - with exceptional placement reports that my clients love - at a fraction of the cost of other distribution platforms.
  • PRUnderground offers exceptional customer service. When I e-mail their team with a question or concern, I always receive a response within a few hours.
  • PRUnderground offers an unbeatable value. I've researched various distribution platforms, and this one offers the best of both worlds: effectiveness and affordability.
  • PRUnderground is a white-label distribution service with proven reach. My clients enjoy receiving 12-page placement reports with live links.
  • Every now and then, I encounter a glitch in the system. For instance, I might have problems pulling a placement report. However, their customer service team is highly responsive and has always taken care of any issue I've had.
PRUnderground is an excellent choice for small to medium-sized businesses and solopreneurs who want to get their news out there without spending a fortune.
Read Heather Hawkins's full review
Rafe Gomez profile photo
PRUnderground is being used to announce newsworthy updates that my clients wish to share with the marketplace. It's an excellent tool to get the word out quickly and efficiently about developments that are of interest to my clients' prospective customers/buyers. It's simple to use, very intuitive, and allows a professional press release to be create quickly. The end result also looks great and evokes professionalism, reliability, and credibility for my company as well as my clients' organizations.
  • Amazing customer service.
  • Extremely affordable.
  • Fast and easy to use.
  • I'm completely satisfied with PRU as is.
Read Rafe Gomez's full review

PRunderground.com Scorecard Summary

About PRunderground.com

PRUnderground.com is an online press release distribution service that publishes an organization’s announcements out to Google News, 150+ syndicated news/TV websites, and social media sites for $49 per release (or $25 per release on a monthly plan). Yahoo Finance and 250+ news sites for $199 with the vendor's Diamond Distribution. Every distribution comes with a PDF pickup report.