PRUnderground is a media distribution tool for public relations, from the company of the same name headquartered in New York.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/wa/OB/ZMTTG4VO7I1E.PNGPRUnderground is outstanding!I use PRUnderground to distribute press releases for my clients who do business worldwide.,PRUnderground allows me to reach a broader audience for my clients who are in search of placement via Google News.,PRUnderground has always been very responsive when I have had an issue with their platform. They constantly endeavor to streamline the process.,10,PRUnderground's ability to work with Google News has brought traffic to my service so, the ROI is helpful.,ReleaseWirePRUnderground Gets SMBs and Solopreneurs the Visibility they Deserve - at a Fraction of the CostI'm a solo freelancer and the owner of Hawkins Copywriting, plus I've been a Fiverr seller for nearly 4 years. My clients are typically small businesses and solopreneurs who need cost-effective press releases and distribution. I leverage PRUnderground as my primary press release distributor for my clients because they offer a highly professional and effective service - with exceptional placement reports that my clients love - at a fraction of the cost of other distribution platforms.,PRUnderground offers exceptional customer service. When I e-mail their team with a question or concern, I always receive a response within a few hours. PRUnderground offers an unbeatable value. I've researched various distribution platforms, and this one offers the best of both worlds: effectiveness and affordability. PRUnderground is a white-label distribution service with proven reach. My clients enjoy receiving 12-page placement reports with live links.,Every now and then, I encounter a glitch in the system. For instance, I might have problems pulling a placement report. However, their customer service team is highly responsive and has always taken care of any issue I've had.,10,I began searching for a distribution partner to cater to my clients, and this has, in return, brought in new clients. PRUnderground is an integral part of my business.,Ereleases and PRWebPR Underground: excellent results + valuePRUnderground is being used to announce newsworthy updates that my clients wish to share with the marketplace. It's an excellent tool to get the word out quickly and efficiently about developments that are of interest to my clients' prospective customers/buyers. It's simple to use, very intuitive, and allows a professional press release to be create quickly. The end result also looks great and evokes professionalism, reliability, and credibility for my company as well as my clients' organizations.,Amazing customer service. Extremely affordable. Fast and easy to use.,I'm completely satisfied with PRU as is.,10,The price point of PRU has delivered superb ROI for my company.,
PRunderground.com

PRunderground.com Reviews

PRunderground.com
Filter 3 vetted PRunderground.com reviews and ratings
Tammi Lynne profile photo
July 09, 2018

PRunderground.com Review: "PRUnderground is outstanding!"

• PRUnderground allows me to reach a broader audience for my clients who are in search of placement via Google News.
  • PRUnderground has always been very responsive when I have had an issue with their platform. They constantly endeavor to streamline the process.
PRUnderground is well-suited for small businesses in search of good SEO coverage.
Read Tammi Lynne's full review
Heather Hawkins profile photo
January 30, 2018

PRunderground.com Review: "PRUnderground Gets SMBs and Solopreneurs the Visibility they Deserve - at a Fraction of the Cost"

• PRUnderground offers exceptional customer service. When I e-mail their team with a question or concern, I always receive a response within a few hours.
  • PRUnderground offers an unbeatable value. I've researched various distribution platforms, and this one offers the best of both worlds: effectiveness and affordability.
  • PRUnderground is a white-label distribution service with proven reach. My clients enjoy receiving 12-page placement reports with live links.
  • Every now and then, I encounter a glitch in the system. For instance, I might have problems pulling a placement report. However, their customer service team is highly responsive and has always taken care of any issue I've had.
PRUnderground is an excellent choice for small to medium-sized businesses and solopreneurs who want to get their news out there without spending a fortune.
Read Heather Hawkins's full review
Rafe Gomez profile photo
January 26, 2018

PRunderground.com Review: "PR Underground: excellent results + value"

• Amazing customer service.
  • Extremely affordable.
  • Fast and easy to use.
  • I'm completely satisfied with PRU as is.
Read Rafe Gomez's full review

PRunderground.com Scorecard Summary

About PRunderground.com

PRUnderground.com is an online press release distribution service that publishes an organization’s announcements out to Google News, 150+ syndicated news/TV websites, and social media sites for $49 per release (or $25 per release on a monthly plan). Yahoo Finance and 250+ news sites for $199 with the vendor's Diamond Distribution. Every distribution comes with a PDF pickup report.