- You can't beat the cost
- The program is easy to use.
- It has several good billing partners
- Some of the features have not yet been implemented and they are listed in the forum as "coming soon" but dated over a year ago. We have been suggesting an alert or message feature that does not become part of the chart for over a year. This would be a way for staff to communicate important information to each other.
- Update 2017: Almost 3 years later, this is still listed as "coming soon". Other EHR's that I have used have a feature such as an exclamation mark that alert every provider working with a patient that there is important information pertinent to their care.
- It gets "hung up" in the afternoons at times and becomes very slow.
For the cost-conscious, the price is excellent. This is a free EHR that works better than many of the expensive ones that we have used in the past.
2017 review reduced to 9/10 mostly due to the "coming soon" features that have not yet been implemented.
- Provides MU platform for users.
- Free software...great for smaller/lower volume practices.
- Customization...you get what you pay for.
- Interfacing with hospital systems.
- Ergonomics of system...not intuitive.
- Organizes lab work for each patient. Its helpful for us to see a patient at a glance.
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Have Physician Assistant as a provider status.
- Make the notes section of each patients account displays towards the top of page and not the bottom.