HIPAA compliance (12)

9.5

Calendar interface (6)

Automated appointment reminders (5)

Charting / document management (6)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Practice Fusion, and make your voice heard!

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

4 people want pricing too

What is Kareo EHR?

Kareo provides a full-featured EHR. The vendor says it is designed to fit the way its users work. Some key features include: Comprehensive Dashboard, Powerful Scheduler, and Flexible Documentation and Notes.

What is WebPT?

With more than 55,000 members at 8,600 clinics, WebPT is a leading electronic medical record (EMR) solution for physical, occupational, and speech therapists. According to the vendor, WebPT makes it easy for therapy professionals—therapists, directors, owners, billers, and front office staff—to…

Billing and Claims Management

10.0

What is Practice Fusion?

Practice Fusion Integrations

Practice Fusion Competitors

What is Practice Fusion's best feature?

Reviewers rate Coding and Fax integration and Role-based permission levels highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Practice Fusion?

The most common users of Practice Fusion are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Medical Practice industry.

Elias Nash | TrustRadius Reviewer
The only other EMR I have used is EPIC. I worked as a scribe for PAMF, where I spent 50 hours a week in front of EPIC. I got to know it really well, and have used PF much less, so it is difficult to make a comparison. EPIC came with so many more options to view test results, visits to other health facilities, and past notes. It also had so many more ways you could format your notes, blow in data, and statistically analyze data. While EPIC is a much more comprehensive and well-supported EMR, it also would be too heavy and unnecessary for the small scale clinic work I do at a community clinic. I feel that each EMR has the environment they are well-suited for, and I am glad to be using PF now.
Melanie Haas | TrustRadius Reviewer
It wasn't really a choice for me- I used the chiropractic specific when working for chiropractors and then used Practice Fusion while I was working for an alternative healthcare doctor.
The doctors all had chosen the software before signing me on, there wasn't really an option for change.
But for reasons I've stated before, I really enjoy Practice Fusion because of the online capabilities; it works for my function.
Lynn Reeves Hill | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • NextGen Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions (including MediTouch)
NextGen is hard to use as far as medical records. Practice Fusion is user friendly. There is a great knowledge base for questions asked. Practice Fusion takes all the guess work out of the day.
Jessica Adams | TrustRadius Reviewer
Practice fusion is much more user friendly than the other programs that we have used. The more costly EMR's were definitely no better and the ones we have used were not nearly as easy to use. I would highly recommend practice fusion over Athena or Allscripts.