Reviews (1-2 of 2)
We are using Practice Ignition to create and send out estimates and proposals. It also allows us to collect recurring monthly payments from our clients without having to invoice them every month. It's been a huge time saver.
- Automatic Payments: You set up a proposal to collect payments once and you don't have to worry about bugging the client for payment every month.
- Amazing support: I have always received answers from the support team within the same day. They are very patient and understanding.
- Integrates with Xero: It integrates with our accounting software, making reporting faster.
- I would love to see it really support other industries better, like Marketing. There are workarounds for invoicing and set up, but it could be easier.
- I would love the option to be able to send the client a single proposal with different options and allow them to select which one they want to move forward with. Right now we have to send a proposal for each option.
- I would love for there to be user permissions where certain users can log in to see the proposals they are associated with without seeing everything.
Read Veronica M Duckett's full review
It can be used to invoice for anyone, so I will always recommend it.
January 11, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We began using Practice Ignition (PI) as part of a move toward value pricing. Primarily used by our 2 partners, including myself, it allows us to either collect payment upfront, spread our fee over multiple months at a flat rate, or collect payment sooner upon completion of work. We also use it to manage engagement letters and renewals of engagements. We have also found that it is useful in helping us project future cash flows. Our goal is to have 100% of our billing in PI. We are currently at about 60%.
- Proposal process. PI makes it easy to create and send proposals to new and existing clients, collect their payment info, and get signature on the engagement letter.
- Easily identify engagements that will be expiring, so we can begin to assemble a renewal.
- Communication to and from the client during the proposal process, which keeps everything associated with the proposal together in one place.
- The charge back process is messy and not transparent enough. When there is a charge back, PI deducts the amount from other payments settling on the same day, and does not provide a break down of the amounts. This makes it impossible to track without getting help from support.
- PI should send email alerts monthly (or at some interval determined by user) for expiring engagements.
- PI should allow the client to make service selections -- we should be able to offer 2 or 3 options under a service offering, and the client chooses and sees the impact on monthly/annual pricing.
- PI should allow for more than 2 templates (Business and Individual).
- PI should integrate with Jet Pack Workflow to automate the creation of new jobs once a proposal is approved.
Read Christopher Dulin's full review
PI is we suited for CPAs or attorneys who use value pricing and who want to completely eliminate A/R from their books.