Preciate Reviews

Alfred Arias | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

I appreciate Preciate very much!

My inside sales department uses Preciate to build relationships and provide a more positive culture. We utilize the app to hand out recognition on a weekly basis. Our team is a mix of 25% college students, 25% 1-3 year sales professionals and 50% 3-5 year sales veterans, so getting everyone on the team to respect, know and collaborate was a task. We use Preciate to build a culture of recognition and celebration so that employees are not afraid to celebrate assistance and teamwork. It has brought different personalities and groups closer.
  • Easy install and user interface.
  • Great customer service.
  • I would love to see more web based videos and FAQ's.
  • More branding.
If you have a fast-growing team that is on the same training journey, it allows you to see who is and who is not engaged. I carefully measure who participates in consistent recognition and discussions, and my findings so far are that there is a correlation between recognition and engagement. Most of my least engaged employees when it comes to Preciate recognition assignments or suggestions tend to also be the lowest-performing reps when it comes to metrics or results. I am currently measuring the top users to see what affects recognition has on morale and enthusiasm.
Preciate is always ready to help with questions or problems. They are good at follow up and also being proactive when new versions or upgrades are released. They also do a great job putting useful information on social media like LinkedIn and Twitter, that information is useful when we have an issue. Additionally, they have been really good at taking our suggestions and incorporating them into future builds and versions.
Read Alfred Arias's full review

About Preciate

Preciate is an employee recognition platform from the company of the same name in Dallas.