August 08, 2017
Score 3 out of 10
We use Precise Application Performance Platform Review for our annual conference abstract collection, review and notification purposes. The collection and review process takes 4 months from start to finish and includes notifying all applicants of their acceptance or declination to present, as well as the collection of materials for our CE process and the conference, printed program.
- Provides a platform for the collection of data and additional supporting documents.
- Provides private working space for reviews, and allows for multiple, blind reviews.
- Provides the ability to communicate with all audiences, including applicants and reviewers.
- The website is clunky and does not allow for copying submissions, which require applicants to re-enter their information, and that of their colleagues for every application.
- Their pricing is a bit high compared to their competition.
Read this authenticated review
We like Precis, but there are better platforms out there that offer website and database integration, and cost less.