Prezi Reviews

Angel Rojas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Prezi has really met all our expectations and has managed to become the main platform that we use in general in our company. It should be noted that Prezi has an endless number of objects and features that give creativity to each slide or presentation that is created. In our company, we mostly use Prezi for the consecutive creation of slides, and we really feel comfortable with this platform, it has impressive designs and a great work guarantee that covers all our information.
Read Angel Rojas's full review
Emily Hammell | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Prezi to present information to management, potential partners, and current stakeholders. It helps me keep the audience's attention when reviewing information that can be less interactive or exciting. It definitely helps combat the negative perceptions of "boring" powerpoint presentations, and Prezi's are a lot easier to build so they're visually interesting.
Read Emily Hammell's full review
February 15, 2020

My Snazzy Prezi Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am the primary user of Prezi. It addresses the problem of boring PowerPoints. If given a chance, I use Prezi over PowerPoint about three out of four times. Being able to keep your audience engaged and captivated throughout a long presentation is easy when using Prezi. It's also easy to share online through multiple teams.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Prezi has been used and is being used across the whole company. It is primarily used in sales and marketing as of right now. We wanted to have the ability to create different and fun campaigns. I had heard of Prezi before so wanted to give it a try, and a few of my co-workers were interested as well

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Prezi has been used in presenting projects to reorganize the hierarchy of our commercial products. It was an extensive process to go through, requiring different levels of grouping, which would be meaningful in reporting and analysis. As there were many levels, it was not easy to present in a traditional presentation program, which is generally static and the animation is relatively difficult
Aura Munguia Cepeda | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At the school where I work, we started using Prezi a few years ago, as an ICT that would allow us to make classes more dynamic and attractive for our students, since with traditional programs (film projections or use of powerpoint), they could not focus their attention enough and only a few minutes later they were doing other things or conversing with their classmates.
Currently, we use it almost daily when we present new topics to discuss with the students, we also use it when we make school councils or we must present information to the parents of the school.
Read Aura Munguia Cepeda's full review
Saransh Dikshit | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have been using Prezi for both personal uses and for making presentations related to my research. I have also used Prezi for making presentations for my courses, conferences, presentations for my projects assigned in my courses, and for giving research group presentations. I have even used it for making personal presentations like collages etc. for family-related events!
Read Saransh Dikshit's full review
Luciano Gardesani Marques | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 17, 2018

My experience with Prezi

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I normally use Prezi to create special presentations about products and/or services. Basically we use it for sales presentations or conference sessions. We understand it is very interesting for specific situations, but we did not abandon other tools such as PowerPoint. Actually Prezi is used only by a small part of the sales department.
Read Luciano Gardesani Marques's full review
Javier Schwersensky | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Prezi for my Board presentations as well as staff meetings and community/stakeholder presentations. Given the size and type of organization, I am the main presenter from a corporate standpoint. We do have other training but we use the good old Power Point for those.
Prezi makes presentations more engaging and interesting. The ability to zoom and move helps to present a topic from its more general terms and then drill down into deeper context.
The challenges I have with Prezi is their relative lack of support for Linux platforms. All my machines run Linux (Ubuntu/Debian) and the only way to make Prezi work is with Google Chrome. There is no native app, which is a shame.
Read Javier Schwersensky's full review
Marcelo de Vasconcellos | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My organization is the biggest public health institution in Brazil. Since we deal with many aspects of health, such as research, teaching, and development, presenting our ideas is a frequent activity. At our organization, the researchers are free to choose their tools, and for many years PowerPoint reigned absolutely, but since we started to introduce Prezi, back in 2009, many people are turning to it to make their presentations more engaging and to give their ideas more impact. Since many fields in health sciences deal with large images which don't fit well in slides, the zooming ability of Prezi is particularly useful for us.
Read Marcelo de Vasconcellos's full review
Chani Loeb | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2018

Prezi is phenomenal!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a student, Prezi really allowed me to step outside of the box when creating presentations for school. In my management class in Fall 2017, I was the only person who used Prezi instead of PowerPoint. Prezi adds a unique experience to what would normally be a very basic presentation.
Read Chani Loeb's full review
Oleg Galimov | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We began utilizing Prezi on the grounds that we needed to find a superior method to get our clients to sit through a showing of how our item functioned. We had already attempted PowerPoints and infographics, yet found that both weren't as viable as we needed them to be. The advantages of Prezi are that you can utilize it for nothing, with the Prezi logo joined to your introductions for whatever length of time that you need. Another advantage is that it is not at all difficult to add your introductions to your site, where they can be viewed with Flash without the watcher having to download an introduction to watch.
Read Oleg Galimov's full review
Ryan (Skip) Harris | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Prezi for our main sales presentation to prospects. We find that, although there is a learning curve, it is more engaging and different than a typical PowerPoint presentation. It is currently being used by our 2 sales reps. We are still using Prezi Classic. We haven't chosen to use the Prezi for Business just yet as we haven't quite seen the need.
Read Ryan (Skip) Harris's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I was first introduced to Prezi by a friend in 2013-2014, and while it took me and the team some time to get acquainted with the Prezi (a slightly steep learning curve), once we got accustomed to the interface and mechanics, it became our favorite tool for presentations.

We use Prezi for big presentations to management and key clients, mainly due to the importance of impressing our stakeholders with the fancy animations and the way we present our data. And we actually got four prospects emailing us right after our pitches to praise the decks we presented, and how they felt the fluid animations Prezi allowed us to show was a breath of fresh air compared to our competitors who presented ordinary PowerPoint presentations.

The fact that Prezi can be a self-contained presentation by itself without the need for the application to be installed on the client's device meant that we always had a smooth and easy time presenting and sharing our presentations, knowing the magic will still happen no matter where or when we had to present it.

The only issue that kept us from full migration to Prezi from PowerPoint was the time it took us to create and animate our slides - in addition to Prezi breaking or crashing when trying to work around tables or imported data.
Benjamin Cornejo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The first time we used Prezi in the company was in a presentation that I had to perform on some statistical data. On that occasion the information was boring so I decided to do something more flashy and entertaining and the truth is, many loved how dynamic it can make a presentation. From that moment (2 years), almost half of the people who must make these data presentations and reports use Prezi (which are the youngest) and the rest continue to use ppt.
Read Benjamin Cornejo's full review
Amy Bowes | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 22, 2018

Prezi adds Pizazz

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Prezi is an optional program used sporadically by various users across campus. Within my department, quite a few administrators use Prezi to organize their pre-departure orientations and to present at conferences all over the world.
Read Amy Bowes's full review
Reagan Villet | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 22, 2018

Prezi, the Best!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In my organization, Prezi is used by different departments to create decks and reports for clients as well as internal workers. We use Prezi as a tool to showcase what we are doing and how successful it has been. Prezi allows us to showcase our work in a professional and creative way.
Read Reagan Villet's full review
Savannah Jackson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've used Prezi in previous roles throughout my career in Public Relations. It was not widely used by my current or former employers, but I used it from time to time for various presentations. Prezi is a nice alternative to PowerPoint for people who would like a different style of presentation.
Read Savannah Jackson's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I utilize Prezi to construct dynamic and interactive presentations that drive participant engagement. Prezi helps to address the issue of presenting to customers. It allows me to display information that is easily readable.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We currently use Prezi in two ways. It is primarily used for our CEO's presentations at trade shows, conferences, special events, and for webinars. We have been building our presentations through Prezi for over 3 years now, and have become proficient in editing and presenting remotely. I work directly with my CEO to create the presentation, he reviews and edits on the road, and I make any final adjustments from our home office before he goes live on stage. We also use it for internal presentations about our culture and benefits when onboarding new employees.
Luca Campanelli | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In my organization, Prezi is mainly used for the development of company presentations, in my specific case I make presentations of software infrastructures and databases and of complex architectures integrating both technical and higher level concepts. Thanks to this software, presentations are attractive and very interesting for my audience.
Read Luca Campanelli's full review
Natalya Lekomtseva | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Prezi is used by project managers in the preparation of creative presentations. These presentations are used on the company's educational courses on Internet marketing, PR, promotion on the Internet.
On the other hand, we prepare presentations for experts at the conferences that we organize.
This solution is not universal. It is necessary to understand when appropriate.

Read Natalya Lekomtseva's full review
Jenna Drenten | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Prezi in all of my undergraduate courses. I find Prezi to be more engaging than a traditional PowerPoint and it helps organize the content of my lectures. Most presentations are linear and students today often just expect to be handed the slides. Prezi allows me to organize content spatially, in a way that appeals to many types of learners. My students also take notes - by hand! They follow along with the Prezi and remain interested throughout the class lecture and discussion. I teach marketing classes, so I use a ton of examples from YouTube, Vimeo, and other multimedia websites. Prezi has saved me so much time because I do not need to download and embed videos in PowerPoint or try to make sure they actually play -- I can just click the link and insert it, and I never have to leave the Prezi platform. My students consistently say the videos and examples I share in class are extremely valuable -- Prezi provides a platform to seamlessly and easily share multimedia content!
Read Jenna Drenten's full review
Mandi Lindner | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My organization uses Prezi for visitor orientations and webinars with participants from 80+ countries.

Security of Information
We chose Prezi because it provides cloud-based presentations that are accessible wherever our staff are located with the additional ability of ensuring the sensitive information in those presentations is secure and private.

Branding with Ample Customization
I prefer Prezi because it allows me to create branded templates that all users in my organization can adapt to their needs while still remaining true to our organizational identity.

Standardization Across Collaborators
The team likes Prezi because our standard language and content can easily be copied to each Prezi, ensuring a standardization of training across every visitor group and trainer.

Read Mandi Lindner's full review

Course authoring (11)
Course catalog or library (10)
Player/Portal (13)
Learning content (12)
Mobile friendly (16)
Progress tracking & certifications (4)
Assignments (3)
9.2
Compliance management (4)
Learning administration (7)
Learning reporting & analytics (6)
Social learning (10)

About Prezi

Prezi’s advantage over static slides is that its interactive, zoomable canvas shows the relationship between the big picture and the fine details. The vendor’s value proposition is that this puts ideas in context, and makes them more likely to resonate, motivate, and be remembered.

Prezi Features