January 09, 2019
Review: "Prime Suite EHR: if you want to feel like you're playing tetris or minesweeper while working at a medical practice"
Score 3 out of 10
- It is a trusty software that does not crash or glitch very often
- It is very secure
- I can use it from different locations
- It feels very old, like I am using software from the 90s
- There is a lot of clicking, there could definitely be more drop downs and less time loading each individual screen and page
- It doesn't seem super integrated spatially into different sized desktops, it's a kind of awkward sized window
Read Andrew McClean's full review
If you do not mind poor aesthetics and want software that will do the work simply, this may be a good option.