June 11, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Our company currently uses Rerun to automatically charge our clients on a monthly basis. We mainly use it to withdraw funds directly from their business checking account to keep fees low. We do also take credit cards if the client prefers that method. This has helped us stay on top of billing and not have to worry or even think about invoicing for recurring services. Huge time saver for us and it assists with consistent even cash flow.
- Easy to set up and get started.
- The ability to withdrawal directly from bank accounts to save on high merchant service fees.
- Ability to include a surcharge for credit cards if you desire.
- Ability to set up email templates so that Rerun can automatically send emails to clients when a payment method expires. Then, the client/customer can login and update their own credentials.
- Honestly, this is the only software I have used for automation of recurring payments. So far, I haven't had any issues for how I use it. Others who use it more in-depth may find areas for improvement.
Read Cassandra Bartunek's full review
Rerun is great for any business that invoices or bills clients on a recurring schedule of any sort, whether that be daily, weekly, monthly, annually, and so forth. I wouldn't recommend it for businesses that just want to run a credit card now and then. This is made to assist with subscriptions, memberships, or any recurring service types. This also works well for delinquent accounts, you can get them set up on an automatic payment plan they can afford to pay down outstanding invoices.