https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/5h/En/W7A8218KHVOA.JPEGRerun makes receiving recurring payments easy!We use Rerun to handle our recurring payment streams. We are able to set up our clients on the recurring payment streams and have the payments automatically debited for each payment period. We are also able to run one time payments in a matter of clicks once we have them set up in our payment system.,Automatic debits of payments on the schedule that I want. Handling one time payments with ease Being able to the payments either by ACH or credit card,Rerun could do a better job integrating with Xero and QuickBooks Online Being able to have a way to have the client input their payment details for recurring payments Quicker turn around on ACH payments.,8,Setting clients up on recurring debits that happen automatically results in not having to follow up on accounts receivable,Bill.com,Xero, Gusto, Breezy HRRecurring revenue with Priority RerunOur company currently uses Rerun to automatically charge our clients on a monthly basis. We mainly use it to withdraw funds directly from their business checking account to keep fees low. We do also take credit cards if the client prefers that method. This has helped us stay on top of billing and not have to worry or even think about invoicing for recurring services. Huge time saver for us and it assists with consistent even cash flow.,Easy to set up and get started. The ability to withdrawal directly from bank accounts to save on high merchant service fees. Ability to include a surcharge for credit cards if you desire. Ability to set up email templates so that Rerun can automatically send emails to clients when a payment method expires. Then, the client/customer can login and update their own credentials.,Honestly, this is the only software I have used for automation of recurring payments. So far, I haven't had any issues for how I use it. Others who use it more in-depth may find areas for improvement.,9,It's been amazing! I started using it for delinquent accounts and it worked so nicely that I decided to start billing my clients monthly vs hourly. The software itself doesn't cost anything, they only charge merchant fees and per-transaction fees. I would be paying these to accept credit cards anyway, so it is 100% worth it. Plus, it has saved me time on bookkeeping and collections, which allows me to have more billable time. It has helped me take my business from a time-based billing system to a value-based billing system.,Xero, Priority AccountEdge
Priority Rerun

Priority Rerun Reviews

Priority Rerun
Filter 2 vetted Priority Rerun reviews and ratings
July 02, 2018

Priority Rerun Review: "Rerun makes receiving recurring payments easy!"

• Automatic debits of payments on the schedule that I want.
  • Handling one time payments with ease
  • Being able to the payments either by ACH or credit card
  • Rerun could do a better job integrating with Xero and QuickBooks Online
  • Being able to have a way to have the client input their payment details for recurring payments
  • Quicker turn around on ACH payments.
Rerun is well suited for recurring payment streams. Getting those setup is fairly easy to do and adding clients to the payment streams is pretty easy and straightforward. I wouldn't use this software if I only was doing one time payments with clients or if all of the payments were done via credit card as you can get better pricing on credit card fees elsewhere.
Cassandra Bartunek profile photo
June 11, 2018

User Review: "Recurring revenue with Priority Rerun"

• Easy to set up and get started.
  • The ability to withdrawal directly from bank accounts to save on high merchant service fees.
  • Ability to include a surcharge for credit cards if you desire.
  • Ability to set up email templates so that Rerun can automatically send emails to clients when a payment method expires. Then, the client/customer can login and update their own credentials.
  • Honestly, this is the only software I have used for automation of recurring payments. So far, I haven't had any issues for how I use it. Others who use it more in-depth may find areas for improvement.
Rerun is great for any business that invoices or bills clients on a recurring schedule of any sort, whether that be daily, weekly, monthly, annually, and so forth. I wouldn't recommend it for businesses that just want to run a credit card now and then. This is made to assist with subscriptions, memberships, or any recurring service types. This also works well for delinquent accounts, you can get them set up on an automatic payment plan they can afford to pay down outstanding invoices.
Read Cassandra Bartunek's full review

Priority Rerun Scorecard Summary

About Priority Rerun

Rerun allows users to automate recurring payments from customers and clients by credit card or bank transfer (ACH). Set up is minimal: users can create payment streams based on how they want to accept payment for products or services. Payment streams can charge customers one time, or users can set up a recurring stream that repeatedly charges on a cycle chosen by the user: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and so on. Users can automatically charge customers or send them an invoice for click-to-pay.

Rerun has no monthly fees. The pricing is pay as you process.
2.90% + $0.30 per transaction for credit cards.
$1.49 per bank transfer for ACH.

The vendor offers a 30 day free trial. No credit card required.

Priority Rerun Features

Priority Rerun Screenshots

Priority Rerun Integrations

Priority Rerun Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes

Pay only for what you process. 2.90% + $0.30 per transaction for credit cards. $1.49 per bank transfer (ACH). No monthly fees. No application fees. No hidden fees.

Priority Rerun Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

Priority Rerun Support Options