We currently use WAND as a vendor management site on a daily basis. We are able to review all pending, canceled, closed, filled and on requisitions that currently on hold. This helps our recruitment teams prioritize their daily recruitment needs. In this portal, I have access to submit potential candidates, review current workers, run various reports, assist with billing and invoicing. In the candidate submittal section, I am able to view next steps of candidates, set up interviews, see feedback from management and start onboarding process and procedures accordingly. Having a portal such as WAND helps the organization manage multiple outside vendors, manage duplicate submittals and keeps candidates rates within budget.
- Quick responses to candidates feedback
- Accurate time keeping with payroll and invoicing
- Very user friendly and easy to navigate and cross train others
- It would be helpful in the beginning to see if the opportunity is exempt or non-exempt
- The timing out of session could be extended a few more minutes longer
- When adding a candidates email
- Easier way to update a candidates profile and updated resume
When working with a VMS or MSP I must say PRO is one of the best to use. You are able to manage multiple clients within the same portal, very user-friendly, able to go to one location for all recruitment needs, management needs, sales and accounting needs. It helps organize recruitment needs and make sure that candidates are within budget. With this program, I do not have to worry about aging reports or outstanding invoices.