Process Street Reviews

February 25, 2020
Avram Penner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Process Street is used by our finance department. Previously it was used for month-end close processes, but that need has outgrown Process Street. We still use it to track the process for onboarding new employees within the finance department. We leverage the integration with Zapier to receive notifications from our recruiting department when new employees accept their offers.
  • Repeatable templates.
  • How-to/process documentation.
  • Navigating the user-interface.
  • User permissions.
Process Street is well-suited for monthly-closes and end reporting.
I haven't had much of a need for support.
Read Avram Penner's full review
February 24, 2020
Malessa Brisbane | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Process Street to map out our Order-Fulfillment process and then to complete the process. There are a number of steps in the process that have to be completed for each order and Process Street helps us to clarify the steps in the process and makes sure all steps are completed consistently for each order.
  • Easy to document work processes/standard operating procedures.
  • Easily see how much of a process has been completed.
  • Some of my processes require sending a templated email. I currently jump into my email client for that. I would like to be able to easily trigger that email from Process Street.
I think Process Street is well suited for documenting and completing business SOPs (standard operating procedures). I use mine in an eCommerce environment, but I think it can be useful for online or offline businesses. The app makes it easy to use it on the go.
I haven't had to deal with live support yet, I've only used their online documentation which it pretty good.
Read Malessa Brisbane's full review
February 22, 2020
Barbara Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
Process Street is a great tool for process management, and it has helped me move from disorganized thoughts in my mind to clearly outlined processes that my team can follow. I am able to brainstorm the steps of a process and then test that process easily. It has saved us hours of work by being able to streamline processes and identify redundancies and missing items or steps. It also allows for automation.
  • Easily outlining processes.
  • Automation of processes through templates.
  • Maybe an app would be helpful.
Process Street has been amazing for an agency like mine where I know how I want things done, and I have the expertise to execute, but I can't clone myself. When I was away or sick no one knew how to continue the projects or they wouldn't do it the way I wanted or expected. However, everything was inside my brain.
I was able to strategize and outline these processes, including writing emails that can be sent at certain specific times, etc. so my team can continue to operate at the same quality or better even when I'm not around.
It has also helped me find redundancies and missing items that I had no clue about.
Excellent communication when I needed it, and a great team behind it.
Read Barbara Carneiro's full review
February 22, 2020
Nora Delolli | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is mostly being used by my position as a live-action digital checklist system. We ran into the issue using paper checklists that once the checklist was out of sight, it was hardly checked back in with and things were missed. There was also no way of knowing if everything had been completed unless it was checked.
  • Overview view is helpful to see a timeline of progress.
  • Checklists are easy to manipulate and customize to exactly what you need to see.
  • If you had the ability to drag tasks around in a nonlinear way, it could be a cool creative feature. An example is to have a subtask next to another that says N/A if the task wasn't executed because it wasn't applicable.
  • Inbox tab can be overwhelming but that may just be the style in which I built my checklists.
Well suited for day to day checklist management. I could see this being a challenging program for a company needing intricate steps within each task. In that case, perhaps a Gnatt chart feature could be the next add-on for Process Street.
The chat box feature is so helpful for quick questions. Staff is QUICK to respond and always happy and funny.
Read Nora Delolli's full review
February 20, 2020
Kevin Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm using Process Street to create procedures during marketing to clients and stay on top of web design projects. It's used solely by myself as I'm a single member, LLC. Staying on top of procedures is important to proper project management.
  • It's a great UI.
  • Learning the app is easy with tutorials and guides.
  • It can be rough on people not used to a saas like this.
  • The UI greatly improved, so they solved this con.
The web design template is what I used first, and I customized it to my liking. I can run a quick process before publishing a new WordPress post to make sure my new post is SEO ready. If you've been establishing a procedure of any sort in your business, then process street is great for any new employees you might gain. This way they learn the ways of your business faster.
Since my last login into the platform, the latest update made the app much easier to use and learn. It's incredibly clean, and everything is exactly where it should be location-wise. You can tell they listen to their user base for features.
Read Kevin Miller's full review
February 15, 2020
Hannah Schuele | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, process street is only used by the Customer Success team at my company. We use it for a few purposes:
1. Organize our onboarding process for both new partners as well as renewing partners.
2. Organize our ongoing outreach plan for all partners.
3. Send questionnaires to partners.
4. Organize notes for our mid-year check-Ins.

Prior to Process Street, we had other systems in place for most of these tasks but we did not yet have an ongoing outreach email plan.
  • Support. We love Anne!
  • Really easy (and weirdly fun) to build out lists and create emails.
  • A bit buggy.
  • Don't love the way the inbox is built.
Process Street hasn't been the best for recording notes that we've had during our check-ins. It has little to no formatting options for when you're taking notes. It's been really great for ongoing outreach plans. Building out emails, organizing when and for what checklists certain items will show up, etc.
Anne is awesome! My manager considers Anne one of her best friends. They're super responsive, hop on calls for additional support, and follow up.
Read Hannah Schuele's full review
February 20, 2020
I implemented Process Street as a way to standardize our training across various trainers and classes to ensure that nothing is missed and to allow for easy implementation of process changes. As I moved from training manager to operations manager, I continued to utilize Process Street to standardize other processes within our organization and have found it to be an incredibly useful tool. I continue to find new ways to utilize this software and plan to continue to integrate it into additional facets of our internal processes.
  • Easily assign users to checklists.
  • It standardizes process and ensures that items aren't missed.
  • More complex conditional programming.
  • Utilizing variables in more places to allow for a more complex and tailored experience.
Process Street has been great in creating a day by day agenda for training and allowing for easy transition from one trainer to the next. Since all the information is provided in Process Street and each task is checked off as we move through, it becomes easy for someone to pick up exactly where the previous trainer left off.
It is also great for creating self-paced training agendas. It's easy to assign a user as a guest and then track their progress as they move through the checklist at their own pace. This is great for homework, refresher courses, or remote training.
I haven't had to utilize any direct support, but the training videos and examples were incredibly useful when I was first learning the ropes and then, even more so, as I continued to become a more advanced user. I was able to easily identify other programs that integrate well with Process Street and explore options and scenarios with those other programs, as well, which has led to a fairly streamlined process through and through.

What is Process Street?

Process Street in San Francisco offers their application which allows teams to create simple recurring checklists, collaborate around them and track as they’re completed.