Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
WE have not run into a situation where there has been an outage or reason we could get access to it
I have access to Procore 24/7 and haven't had issues of down time.
If you are working in an area with little to no signal, Procore will still allow you to get in the system and use it fully and will then update once you are at a place with a strong enough signal. Whether it be with wifi or LTE cell phone reception.
Procore is VERY rarely out of service, and they give ample notice of when they will be shut down due to maintenance and upgrades
We haven't had any issues thus far.
they are viable when you need them.
Procore has great uptime.
Yes, whether I am in the office, at home, or on a jobsite Procore is always available. Just need an internet connection.
have not had an issue with it being unavailable
Procore construction software manages construction projects, resources and financials from planning to closeout. The platform connects every project contributor to solutions built specifically for the industry for the owner, the general contractor and the specialty contractor. The ability to communicate across teams makes it easier to work together by establishing a single source of truth. This is how Procore gives teams access to everything they need to know to get the job done.
- Supported: Plan distribution & viewing
- Supported: Plan markups & sharing
- Supported: Document sharing
- Supported: Issue tracking & punchlists
- Supported: Photo documentation
- Supported: Jobsite reports
- Supported: RFI tools
- Supported: Collaboration & approvals
- Supported: Mobile app
- Supported: Submittal design and management
- Supported: Meeting Minutes
- Supported: Specifications
- Supported: Change orders
- Supported: Job costing
- Supported: Bid creation
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Data exportability
- Supported: Bidding
- Supported: Budgeting
- Supported: Contract & Change Management
- Supported: Daily Log
- Supported: Dashboard
- Supported: Directory
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Drawing Management
- Supported: Email Tracking
- Supported: Photos
- Supported: Punch List
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: RFIs
- Supported: Sage 300 CRE Connector
- Supported: Scheduling Integration
- Supported: Submittals
- Supported: Timecard
- Supported: Transmittals
- Supported: BIM
What it takes to be a Groundbreaker
"We're using Procore to overhaul and standardize construction operations across our entire portfolio, from franchise locations to corporate locations." - Mark Lefitz
- Sage 300 CRE Connector for Accounting
- MICROSOFT PROJECT 2003
- Primavera P3
|Project Management + Financial Management||6,588||annually|
|Custom Bundle||Custom Quote|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web, 7606800209|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, Latin America, Spain, UK, Australia, New Zealand|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
Frequently Asked Questions
Procore is a project management software designed specifically for the construction industry. Procore is cloud-based and allows unlimited users per instance, so that construction team members and stakeholders can all access project information and documents.
Reviewers rate Plan distribution & viewing and Photo documentation and RFI tools highest, with a score of 8.8.
The most common users of Procore are from Mid-size Companies and the Construction industry.