ProcurementExpress.com Reviews

February 13, 2020

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I probably don't have the full picture of how the finance folk are using it, but I can speak from a regular "purchaser" perspective. As a decentralized SME with people in the US and EU, it has helped us minimize paperwork, generated a simple and transparent workflow for getting goods and services purchased, and importantly keeps all the relevant paperwork, contracts, offers and approvals in one place. We're very happy, as before this, simply generating a purchase order number was a pain, and now I get it instantly. It streamlines the operation and has created transparency.
January 27, 2020
Julia Harper | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use ProcurementExpress.com throughout the company to process purchase orders, generate purchase requests, and follow appropriate budget limits. It allows us to see an estimated future cash outlay, as well as ensure that orders aren't being lost in the shuffle as they can be tracked through the system. ProcurementExpress.com also allows me to easily export and audit our purchases against actual invoices and budgets.
Read Julia Harper's full review
December 19, 2019
Robert Langton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use this program on a day to day basis. I have all of my team members use it for any and all purchases to track them with 100% accuracy. I even use it to track the inventory usage at my shop for my own internal inventory going in and out on my filed techs trucks. I can budget jobs and keep all of them separate and accounted for without a ton of leg work. This is my go-to program whenever I buy products from vendors or even Home Depot items for office use.
Read Robert Langton's full review
December 06, 2019
Clay Roberts | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

ProcurementExpress.com is very user-friendly and fast. After the information is entered you get an immediate email of the Purchase order. It also lets you know your budget remaining for each cost code (steel, piping, subcontractors, etc.) so you know what you have left in each "bucket" before you apply your cost. There is also an app if you are mobile to issue PO's if you are in the field or traveling. There is not much to dislike. If there was a PO log generated to a report that would be helpful. Creating PO's while out of the office is paramount. This keeps you from having to get out your laptop and connect to servers. Everything is fast and efficient. It syncs with your accounting software instantly.
Read Clay Roberts's full review
November 19, 2019
Alma Els | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Piehole.tv uses ProcurementExpress to control all our spending in the company. We have more than 60 projects on the move, so it's important to have visibility on each project's spending. Without it, payments can slip through and silly spending mistakes can happen. It keeps our finances and in order and our suppliers happy.
Read Alma Els's full review
November 04, 2019
Chene Maasdorp | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The software was very easy to use even when I started using it. It really helps me a lot with managing the costs of my projects and even saves me some time with the "draft" PO's that I can create in advance. Thanks to Procurement for making my life easier!
Read Chene Maasdorp's full review
September 26, 2019
Jenn Denninger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Procurement Express is the website my job uses to place orders. We place orders for our school. You can use this website to order multiple items from one website at a time. The website calculates the total and allows you to adjust the quantity and pick the budget. You may only order from one website at a time but may choose many items.
Read Jenn Denninger's full review
November 02, 2019
Lee Viljoen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use ProcurementExpress.com across multiple departments throughout our organization. I use it in the marketing department, but we also use it in the production department. It helps to control our spending and to keep each department on budget.
Read Lee Viljoen's full review
David Walter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

ProcurementExpress.com is used across the organization to simplify and control external expenditure. Where we have previously had one system with multiple interpretations, ProcurementExpress has enabled us to rationalize and simplify our purchasing processes and gives improved control over the company expenditure.
Read David Walter's full review
Gaurav Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I can now see all my POs online and share them easily with vendors. The main benefit of using this software is that you can
control each departmental assigned budget. You can update your POs and make a payment
timeline.
Read Gaurav Patel's full review
September 26, 2019
Moses Thien | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is being used by me and it helps with the purchase orders load. It makes it easy to manage even with the huge number of PO that I get and essentially help me to keep everything in order. I will definitely recommend using this software if you do not want a nightmare when it comes to managing your data.
Read Moses Thien's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to make all our purchases and ensure invoices from suppliers are accurate and paid on a timely basis.

What is ProcurementExpress.com?

ProcurementExpress.com is designed for small to medium-sized companies to gain full control of purchasing.

Team members raise requests against specific pre-defined budgets. Managers approve, decline, or comment on requests - straight from their inbox. Once approved, team members can purchase the requested item and attach all relevant documents for easy reporting and auditing.

An iOS and Android app is included free of charge. 24/5 online chat support . A "full view" dashboard provides an instant glance at all department purchasing, and it allows users to draw reports in seconds. Full 2-way integration with QuickBooks Online - for teams that want to enable department heads to manage spending separately from company finance members.

ProcurementExpress.com Features

Has featureGreat Customer Support and On-boarding
Has featureCustomized PO management

ProcurementExpress.com Screenshots

ProcurementExpress.com Video

ProcurementExpress.com The end of wasted spend in your company

ProcurementExpress.com Integrations