Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 18, 2020
Score 4 out of 10
We got Project Insight (PI) as a way to manage projects across the agency. The idea was to utilize a single tool to manage projects that had components in diverse departments (creative, event production, event management, event technology). We used it to manage everything in the projects from tasks and bugs to time tracking.
Read Clay Horste's full review
My rating would vary depending on the types of projects that need to be managed. Since I am in software, I don't think it was an excellent fit to manage software projects unless they are small projects with only a few tasks. On the other hand, if you are needing to manage a wide range of departments that are working on a single project with many moving pieces, then I would think that PI might be a better fit. Think of it as a jack of all trades, but master of none.
We use Project Insight to track all of our retail projects from cradle to grave including leasing, milestone monitoring, document housing and various data tracking.
- History tracking for any changes made to data.
- Tracks all milestones and retains records for lifetime of account.
- Easy extracting for reporting purposes.
- If there is a lot of data in a certain report, it can take time to download which is not always convenient.
- There may be TOO many options for reporting.
- Dashboards could use some visual tweaking.
Read Christy Reichenberger's full review
Not in my experience - Project Insight is vital to our business.
Project Insight Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Project Insight
Project Insight is a web-based project and portfolio management software. Project teams can access, edit and update their projects information anytime, anywhere, with any supported browser, tablet and mobile device. Features for experienced project managers include: MS Project import/export, intelligent scheduling, resource allocation, Outlook integration, document management, approvals, time/expense tracking, issue management, 100s of dashboards and advanced permissions.
Project Insight Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No