Planview Projectplace

Planview Projectplace Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Heath Achatz | TrustRadius Reviewer
There are several nice features about Planview ProjectPlace. The main one is flexibility. It provides you with a framework of core Team Management action items. You can take that framework and use it however is best for your team. Planview ProjectPlace makes it incredibly simple, and if for some reason you are still stuck, it has little bubbles on the screen that take you through what each section does until you get the hang of it, which will be fast. I highly recommend Planview ProjectPlace if you decide to work with a team from the beginning of your blog. It also gives you the ability to work with a team that is scattered all over. Have a friend in Paris who is an amazing photographer? No reason to not work with her because she can't meet you for coffee to plan a project!
Preet Chovatiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
It should be emphasized that I think Planview is an excellent tool since it enables me to get teams together to carry out the task. In addition to providing me with the essential methods for communication, tasks are carried out and document procedures are monitored. I find it fantastic, on the other side, as it enables me to identify the storage capacity much more easily in document management. Overall, I am quite happy with its features and functions.
Alexander Cooper | TrustRadius Reviewer
I do not think Planview Projectplace is as polished and refined as other project management tools, nor is it as simple and easy to use as other free tools. Integration with the tools we required was difficult to impossible with our staff and toolset. The overall design seemed dated, and we preferred the look and feel of Jira.
Praxant Pacific | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is simply an out-of-the box tool with an enhanced dashboard allowing project managers to view valuable insights like key projects, statistics, risk cards, activities and so on. Also, supports agile visualization of work including Kanban, which makes the entire project organized, thus increasing collaboration among team members and focusing on the organization's productivity and positive ROI.
Edward McCallister | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was really surprised by how effective the Projectplace support team was in answering all my questions. The interest they had in solving all my doubts was always noticed, they contributed their grain of sand so that we had a very good implementation at all times and without problems. I am very grateful to the support team, they always answered all our doubts and never left our side until all doubts were resolved.
Sushant goyal | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is great software for the management of projects, teams, and schedules. Support provided by Planview Projectplace is also wonderful. There are in-person trainers, online sessions, and also remotely we can learn how to use Planview Projectplace with recorded videos. Configuration of the tool is not such a hard task when done after understanding the basic things about the software and its functionality.
Alan sheiner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Its support is reliable and gives quick service. Moreover, Planview Projectplace has been a great solution because now the workflow is structured in a single place and all people can view easily what needs to be done and who is responsible for what task. Planview Projectplace has definitely made our lives easier and a whole lot structured. The platform also leverages me to see if a team member is overloaded with work so that I can take some work from him and this way not only he will feel less stressed and burdened but he will also feel more dedicated and committed to this project.
Ryan Dury | TrustRadius Reviewer
Planview Projectplace has efficient and professional support which is working in advanced ways. It has increased my team’s efficiency by a small margin in how our team operates and completes their allocated tasks. We are also able to view the workload of a group of people or individuals and hence we derive a good overview of the planned work.
Sofia Martinez | TrustRadius Reviewer
Planview Projectplace offers support in solutions in project collaboration, lifecycle management, and also workload management. Another thing about Planview Projectplace is that it is easily available online and it is accessible to everyone so it ensures that everyone gets the chance to use this.
Bella Castilla | TrustRadius Reviewer
I would say its support is completely useful because they provide a solution for every single issue in less time. I highly appreciate its support. The software has been developed in a way that it has capabilities and desired tools which are specifically used to address problems that come across a project planning, delivery, and even execution.
Darren Mihalic | TrustRadius Reviewer
I appreciate its support that is incredibly amazing and well trained. It's dependable and assists us with acknowledging gigantic advantages from our contributed assets, and it is utilized across our different associations in various areas. Honestly saying it is a perfect tool with excellent support.
Madison Sophia Bennett | TrustRadius Reviewer
Planview Projectplace support is very broad, frankly we can consult their extensive documentation or receive help directly, this is impressive, direct communication is fast and with expert people, they know what they are doing.
Jahanzeb Hashmi - L.I.O.N | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is a good project management application with great features but [I feel] it needs [to] improve the user interface and integrations with other relevant applications. Also, [I believe] the pricing needs to be more flexible in order to accommodate different needs of different users. Overall, In general, I am very satisfied with its functions and features.
Rahat Afnan | TrustRadius Reviewer
When we didn't use Planview Projectplace we had to cooperate with us manually among us. But when we decided to use Planview Projectplace as a whole team we could understand the difference from the past. It speeds up us as a whole. Now we are more specific on any plan, now we are more strict to overcome any hurdles. It makes us awaken [and] increases our engagements.

Planview Projectplace Scorecard Summary

Project Management (11)
Task Management (168)
Resource Management (139)
Gantt Charts (147)
Scheduling (148)
Team Collaboration (169)
Support for Agile Methodology (132)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (123)
Document Management (162)
Email integration (142)
Mobile Access (136)
Timesheet Tracking (118)

What is Planview Projectplace?

Projectplace is the collaborative work management solution from Planview that brings teams together to get work done. Whether a team is down the hall or on the other side of the globe, Projectplace aims to provide everything needed to set direction, communicate, execute tasks, track progress, and ultimately achieve goals. A key value proposition is to be one tool designed to work together rather than a collection of point solutions.

The vendor says the the product is built with teams of all size and complexity in mind, from virtual teams of five to entire global enterprises with tens of thousands of active users. Projectplace is intuitive and makes it easy to get started in just minutes and scale as new team members join. Since work types vary, Projectplace is uniquely flexible to fit the job at hand – traditional projects, roadmaps or unstructured work where groups just need to “get stuff done”.

For more information, visit Projectplace.com

Pricing DetailsTerms
Projectplace Enterprise$29.00per seat

Planview Projectplace Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, German, Dutch, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish