September 29, 2016
Reviews (1-4 of 4)
February 25, 2016
October 18, 2016
June 20, 2014
Score 7 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- The task system was solid with alerts telling you when you had a task due and when you were late on a task.
- The notes section was great for jotting down notes during a meeting and then sharing it with the team.
- The conversations module was good for alerting the entire team of a topic that needed to be discussed. If there was something that we needed the whole team's input on this is where we could do it.
- The files module was great for sharing documents and other types of files. There was no need to share files through email or anything else.
- From what I understand, there was no good way to tracking the time it took to complete tasks and a way to evaluate all that data.
- Sometimes, when a team member thought they posted something on the notes module it is never viewable by other members.
Projecturf Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
All plans have all the feature, including the free version available to single individuals. The four paid-service plans all include access for infinite users, and increasing storage space and multiple projects increasing 100GB and 150, respectively, with the highest level Corporate plan. All paid plans contain unlimited tasks and notes, app integration, and technical support.
Categories: Project Management