Reviews (1-6 of 6)
ProntoForms is an amazing tools that is being used by our field service team. It is being used to collect real-time data that has been very useful to us. We use it to automate workflows, and thereby save time and money.
- One thing ProntoForms does really well is the ability to create very advanced forms that are easy to customize to feed the needs of any organization.
- It's amazing how quickly the team is able to offer support whenever needed. They are very prompt, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- ProntoForms is so simple to use that anyone can get used to it in little or no time.
- It helps to reduce the need for paper around the office.
- I have very little to complain about. One little issue is that the mobile app tends to freeze occasionally.
ProntoForms is well suited when it is important to quickly collect data in real-time. It does this excellently and helps to simplify the whole process of capturing data.
Read Frank William's full review
ProntoForms support is one of the best I've come across. They're quite friendly, prompt, and very helpful.
September 25, 2020
Score 6 out of 10
ProtoForms was used in a live pilot as a field service data recording solution for our corporation's engineering department. The field service agents for our existing CRM was not flexible and customizable enough for our specific needs, and custom solutions from the vendor were costly. ProntoForms was evaluated as a potential easy to use data capture tool for engineers in the field using mobile devices.
- Out of the box integrations.
- Simple user interface (not much coding experience needed).
- Enablement of OCR scanning, telemetry and camera data.
- Out of the box integrations are limited.
- Custom integrations require technical know-how (and may require the involvement of the destination product's vendor).
- Priced for the enterprise environment, but can be improved.
Prontoforms is suited for complicated business needs that are able to integrate seamlessly into one of the out-of-the-box solutions available. For simple recording to a spreadsheet, pdf, word document, database, etc. without any additional integrations, better (and in some cases free) solutions may work. For custom integrations, cost and effort may get expensive.
Read this authenticated review
We have not had the need to interact with the support team for any major issues.
October 08, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
My organization uses ProntoForms in order to collect information from our employees and others who will come to our offices regarding COVID. ProntoForms allows us to collect the information like temperature check information and contact tracing information that our employees and others who will come to our offices get at home.
- Makes forms easily
- Collects information easily
- Displays on mobile
- UI could be better
- Customer service could be a little better
- Price could be cheaper
ProntoForms is exceptionally well suited for when you need to create forms quickly and easily. ProntoForms is also exceptionally well suited for when you need to have those forms displayed on mobile devices like iPhones, iPads, Androids, and other mobile devices. ProntoForms is less well suited when you need long complicated forms
Read this authenticated review
The customer support for pronto forms was great for me in the only instance that I have had to use it. I called the phone number for ProntoForms customer support, they were quick with the correct answer for me and very reassuring.
March 11, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
ProntoForms is being used by our organization in combination with our CRM. We were able to implement the form on some of our client sites in less than 15. The great thing about ProntoForms is that It supports several applications and provides the ability to generate PDF via email. We use it for various clients, but the majority of our law firm clients use it to capture new client information. It addresses issues we had using other test forms that did not integrate properly on some of the websites.
- Beautiful Mobile Form View
- Intuitive User Interface
- Sends Data in Real Time
- Offer Freemium for those who want to test before purchase
- Offer more pricing plans
- Make more options for integrating easily with CRM platforms like Wordpress, Drupal, etc.
In my experience, I have used ProntoForms for mainly Field Service companies such as Plumbing, HVAC, and other similar companies. We also utilize it for a lot of our law firm clients but ProntoForms is suitable for any business or brand. It is great for gathering client information or gathering insight from customers who use your products.
Read Medline Masson's full review
I gave it this rating because honestly, they are one of the best form capturing tools I have used in the business. Many come close but they have not been able to execute what ProntoForms has done.
February 26, 2019
Currently we, we have three departments using ProntoForms, Field Service, Install, and Sales. We are utilizing ProntoForms for various tasks and purposes, from recording opportunities, site preparedness before install, site completion reports, equipment inspection and so forth. Sales is using it as a way to identify and capture information to better prepare accurate quotes.
- Conditional logic
- Linking to data sources
- Integration to Salesforce and ServiceMax
- Customer facing forms so that the user does not need a subscription to fill it out. As of now, I have no ability to send a customer a form to fill out, so we have to use other methods to do so.
- Tools that give account owner ability to create custom outputs. Being that I have design and development experience and would be more than capable to design and launch my own custom outputs, I do not have the access to do so.
Read Glenn Wanamaker's full review
From my perspective, ProntoForms happens to be a convenient tool giving our service techs the ability to accurately record issues and document customer locations. It is also a versatile tool in that we have used for vehicle inspection, fleet maintenance (service tech's trucks), shipping checklists, checklists of equipment updates and documentation, site eval forms, project completion, and request for quote forms.
February 19, 2019
We use ProntoForms to digitize a field report that gets used for on site inspections. The goal is to standardize the entries and make it easy to use. We want our team to be more efficient with their time and ProntoForms helps us to do that. Currently we use it for just one specific need, but the service is so versatile that it can be used in almost any part of the company.
- Limitations to form formatting
- Need more data source integrations
- All of the different components need to synchronize automatically and more often.
Read Terrance J. Ranney's full review
ProntoForms can help with any easy or moderately complex form very easily. This can be done by yourself or with help from ProntoForms. Have patience when trying to get a very complex form set up and running. There may be a lot of back and forth communications until this is just right, but this is normal with so many moving parts.
ProntoForms Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is ProntoForms?
ProntoForms provides an enterprise-level low-code field-focused application. The solution is used to create apps and forms to collect and analyze field data with smartphones and tablets – either as a standalone solution or as a mobile front-end to enterprise systems of record.
According to the vendor, 100,000+ subscribers harness the intuitive, secure, and scalable solution to increase productivity, improve quality of service, and mitigate risks. The vendor is based in Ottawa, Canada, and trades on the TSXV under the symbol PFM. ProntoForms is the registered trademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation.
ProntoForms Videos (3)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Essentials||$15||Monthly per user|
|Advanced||$45||Monthly per user|
|Enterprise||Contact Us||Volume discounts available|
ProntoForms Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ProntoForms Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|