ProofHub is a SaaS based project management software from ProofHub LLC in Walnut, CA. It is an online project management and collaboration tool that comes with integrated Group chat, quick Discussions on projects, Workflows and boards, Project reports, among other...
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ProofHub, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
- Tech Details
ProofHub is a SaaS based project management software from ProofHub LLC in Walnut, CA. It is an online project management and collaboration tool that comes with integrated Group chat, quick Discussions on projects, Workflows and boards, Project reports, among other features. Document (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint) uploading and sharing is supported, along with an integrated an Online proofing tool to aid in image and document review.
ProofHub aims to enable teams to collaborate and communicate over organizational matters in an easy and flexible manner from one place. It is available for both Android and iOS operating systems.
ProofHub is priced along 2 tiers and can be billed annually for a 10% discount. The vendor also offers a discount of 20% on monthly billing and 20% + 10% on annual billing to nonprofit organizations. Both the tiers support very basic features like task and reminder automation, one-to-one chat, and time tracking tools (e.g. a calendar), and integration with 3rd party apps (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive). While unlimited users are supported in both of their packages, the Ultimate Control plan allows more projects and storage space, and also more features like Custom roles, White labeling, Network control, Manage trash, Priority support, API access and many more. Support is available for all via email and live chat. A free 30-day trial is also available.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Quotes/estimates
- Supported: Invoicing
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Supported: Workflows and boards
- Supported: Trash can
- Supported: API
- Supported: Proofing
- Supported: Calendar
- Supported: Project Management
- Supported: Project templates
- Supported: Custom roles
- Supported: Notes
- Supported: White-labeling
- Supported: Multilingual
- Supported: Chat
- Supported: Email-in
- Supported: IP restriction
- Supported: Custom Fields
- Supported: Announcements
- Supported: Reports
- Supported: @Mention
- Supported: Request Forms
- Supported: Multiple Timers
- Supported: Recurring Tasks
- Supported: Custom Reports
- Supported: Quick Add Menu
- Supported: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Supported: Dark Mode
- Supported: Time Management
- Supported: Kanban Board
- Supported: Table View
- Supported: Brainstorming
- Supported: Contact Management
- Supported: Activity Dashboard
- Supported: Customizable Templates
- Supported: Spreadsheet View
- Supported: To-Do List
- Supported: Workflow Management
- Supported: Remote Support
- Supported: Real Time Editing
- Supported: Progress Tracking
- Supported: Productivity Analysis
- Supported: Prioritization
- Supported: For Nonprofits
- Supported: File Sharing
- Supported: Employee Activity Monitoring
- Supported: Drag & Drop
- Supported: Third Party Integrations
- Supported: Template Management
- Supported: Task Board View
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Spanish, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, English, Russian, Dutch, Turkish, Italian|
- Pretty easy to get up and running with projects and tasks.
- Great pricing model.
- Generous trial period.
- Clunky user interface.
- Forms were not easy to set up.
- Proofing functionality was extremely limited.
- The pricing would have been perfect for us to be a long-time customer.
- It was just too clunky to fit our needs (admittedly pretty specific).
- I think the amount of workarounds needed for our team ended up being the dealbreaker. Especially the request forms and proofing.
- The obvious, proofing! We need something in-house that can do this instead of hiring one person for this job. Each person on our marketing team knows how to use it.
- Organizes team projects in a friendly way.
- Too many notifications.
- Some of my messages disappear so I don't know if this is a bug or not!
- Proofing: We have everything from press releases, social media posts, brochures, ads, etc. that have to be proofed. It has saved us tons of time!
- Project Management: Our team has to schedule fewer meetings about project progress and "where are we at" discussions. Everyone can see it and everyone is accountable. It makes the days more productive by not getting trapped in those meetings.
- There is just one tool and everybody gets added in to it, without having to sync different tools together.
- Proofhub can improve a bit in areas of helping people customize their accounts a bit more. That makes managing work even more easier, when you have things just the way you want them to be.
- It has been positive in terms of conversions and more and more clients coming to me. Due to my transparent way of functioning, I have been able to increase my client base.
- Its features are easy to use but offer a great utility. It has remarkably improved communication and collaboration among our team members most of whom are based in different locations around the world. We can communicate instantly and accurately and we have been able to get quick and effective results by working in a harmonious manner.
- Every member within our team has a clear knowledge of his tasks as Proofhub enables a clear and elaborate description and documentation of tasks. So we can execute them timely and give quality results in turn.
- The important events and milestones can be documented precisely, highlighted adequately and timely conducted and achieved with due participation of the required members. So our meetings get conducted on time with presence of all required members which helps our clients and stakeholders to trust and confide more in us as they know we will honor our commitments on time and deliver requisite quality over them.
- The progress over tasks and the progress over projects can be accurately gauged and viewed transparently which helps us to know that we are proceeding in the right direction and will be able to complete our projects on time with due achievement of our objectives which will spur our growth.
- It does not provide any specific resource management features, but it does enable optimize usage of resources, so this significantly reduces the need for such specific features. So this would not come in the way of meeting our objectives.
- It has enhanced our productivity manifold and we have been able to do quality work in much less time. We have been able to save costs, time and efforts.
- We have been able to precisely track and monitor closely our team members’ performance which has encouraged them to put in best of efforts and deliver their work on time. The team members have been able to better function as a team.
- This has boosted our reputation as we have been able to deliver our clients’ orders on time and with the required quality. This has drastically improved our profits and marketability.