Skip to main content

What is Property Matrix?

TrustRadius Insights

Property Matrix is a comprehensive property management software that offers a range of features to streamline the day-to-day operations …

$1

Per Unit

• $200
    Required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.propertymatrix.com/pricing

• Premium Consulting/Integration Services

What is Property Matrix?

Property Matrix is the software that gives property managers and landlords the tools they need to run their business in the cloud. It includes mobile apps, portals, banking integration, online payments, and marketing services. Tenants can sign their leases online and pay their rent online. Maintenance staff and vendors can use an app to review maintenance work orders and update them.

Property Matrix Features

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUnited States
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Debbie Dey | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a manager of multiple apartment buildings, I've struggled to keep accounting details under control. Property Matrix software has proven extremely effective in reducing duplicate data entry with its intuitive dashboard. Single entries now populate multiple reporting systems to save me time and money while reducing mistakes. Customizable reports with powerful filtering components provide me with accurate, timely data required for owner updates.

As the sole owner managing multiple properties, time is in short supply. My business oversees everything from filling vacancies to rent collection to maintenance. The Property Matrix software has allowed me to focus on one task at a time without feeling overwhelmed by the volume of work.

• I especially like the all-inclusive dashboard for accounting. Multiple tabs keep everything organized and accessible.
  • Customized reports are extremely important. This software allows me to set my own parameters instead of forcing me to used canned reporting data.
  • Real-time information allows me to always know what task is required next. It also helps me stay focused and never worry that I've forgotten something.
  • The cloud-based software provides access from any location and device. Now I can spend less time behind my desk and more time in the field where I'm needed.
  • I've found all aspects of this product to be exceptional for functionality, customization and flexibility. The only thing I've noticed is a limited range of easy-to-read background settings. There are 10 different themes, but all are blue and are a little difficult to read.
Property Matrix has developed property management software that incorporates all the power of a highly technical accounting software with the conveniences of state-of-the-art check scanning capabilities. For years, I've struggled with the physical demands of check processing - receipt, delivery, recording and processing. Now I'm able to simplify all of these steps into just one encrypted scan. I'm also able to review every account from one convenient location - tenants, vendors, owners, accounts and check scanning are all accessible from the main screen. I'm able to review outstanding invoices, rent payments, management fees and so much more. It's very well suited for my business.
  • The Property Matrix property management software has had a positive impact for on-time tenant payments. Before implementing this program, I often had to visit each tenant to collect rent payments. With digital check scanning and EBT payments available, my tenants rarely miss a payment.
  • Maintaining my accounting records through this software has improved my own efficiency and allows me to spend more time visiting tenants. I used to spend several hours a day doing data entry. I've now cut that time in half and can even record pertinent information from the road.
  • I'm a better manager with this software and am gaining more respect from my tenants, vendors and owners. With important data at my fingertips, I'm equipped with critical information precisely when I need it. Now when an owner asks for details about a building, I can confidently relay the information without delay.