Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Financial budgeting (143)9.292%
- Management Reporting (138)9.191%
- Management reporting (143)9.090%
- Forecasting (137)8.989%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Prophix, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Prophix’s Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software promises to help users achieve goals more successfully.
Key capabilities and benefits include:
- Improve profitability and minimize risk when you automate repetitive tasks and focus on what matters.
- Budget, plan, consolidate and report automatically.
Whether in the cloud or on-premise, Prophix promises to support the user's future with a platform that flexes to suit strategic realities, today and tomorrow. For more information, visit www.prophix.com.
- Supported: Long-term financial planning
- Supported: Financial budgeting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Scenario modeling
- Supported: Management reporting
- Supported: Financial data consolidation
- Supported: Journal entries and reports
- Supported: Multi-currency management
- Supported: Intercompany Eliminations
- Supported: Minority Ownership
- Supported: Local and consolidated reporting
- Supported: Detailed Audit Trails
- Supported: Financial Statement Reporting
- Supported: Management Reporting
- Supported: Excel-based Reporting
- Supported: Automated board and financial reporting
- Supported: Personalized dashboards
- Supported: Color-coded scorecards
- Supported: KPIs
- Supported: Cost and profitability analysis
- Supported: Key Performance Indicator setting
- Supported: Benchmarking with external data
- Supported: Flat file integration
- Supported: Excel data integration
- Supported: Direct links to 3rd-party data sources
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Support for Machine Learning models
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Profitability Analysis
- Supported: Personnel Planning
- Supported: Sales & Revenue Planning
- Supported: Cash Flow Planning
- Supported: Cross Company Planning
- Supported: CapEx Planning
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Project Planning
- Supported: Scenario Planning
- Supported: Financial Consolidation & Close
- Supported: Anomaly Detection
- Supported: AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Supported: Visual Analytics
- Direct links to 3rd-party data sources
- Any ERP including Microsoft Dynamics
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||5%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||95%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Denmark, United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil|
We have just started using Prophix to review our customer profitability. It allows us to analyze each customer and how we can improve their profitability and in turn the companies profitability.
We also use Prophix to help our Clinical program with their productivity reports. Prior to using Prophix, they were using very cumbersome process using excel. They also had very limited functionality for the reports that they were using. Now they are able to see details and the data in graphical format which is appealing to everyone!
We also use the Dashboarding functions for our monthly and quarterly meetings. This has replaced another excel based cumbersome process. The dashboards allow users to look at the big picture to understand operations and then can drill down as needed to the areas that need more focus.