The ease of distributing month end reports or any reports is also a …
We also use template pre-population for our budgeting/forecasting process to give our users a starting point for their budgets/forecasts.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Financial budgeting (150)9.191%
- Management Reporting (144)9.191%
- Management reporting (149)9.191%
- Forecasting (143)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Prophix, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Prophix’s Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software promises to help users achieve goals more successfully.
Key capabilities and benefits include:
- Improve profitability and minimize risk when you automate repetitive tasks and focus on what matters.
- Budget, plan, consolidate and report automatically.
Whether in the cloud or on-premise, Prophix promises to support the user's future with a platform that flexes to suit strategic realities, today and tomorrow. For more information, visit www.prophix.com.
- Supported: Long-term financial planning
- Supported: Financial budgeting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Scenario modeling
- Supported: Management reporting
- Supported: Financial data consolidation
- Supported: Journal entries and reports
- Supported: Multi-currency management
- Supported: Intercompany Eliminations
- Supported: Minority Ownership
- Supported: Local and consolidated reporting
- Supported: Detailed Audit Trails
- Supported: Financial Statement Reporting
- Supported: Management Reporting
- Supported: Excel-based Reporting
- Supported: Automated board and financial reporting
- Supported: Personalized dashboards
- Supported: Color-coded scorecards
- Supported: KPIs
- Supported: Cost and profitability analysis
- Supported: Key Performance Indicator setting
- Supported: Benchmarking with external data
- Supported: Flat file integration
- Supported: Excel data integration
- Supported: Direct links to 3rd-party data sources
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Support for Machine Learning models
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Profitability Analysis
- Supported: Personnel Planning
- Supported: Sales & Revenue Planning
- Supported: Cash Flow Planning
- Supported: Cross Company Planning
- Supported: CapEx Planning
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Project Planning
- Supported: Scenario Planning
- Supported: Financial Consolidation & Close
- Supported: Anomaly Detection
- Supported: AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Supported: Visual Analytics
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Denmark, United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||5%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||95%|
We actually set up a new chart of accounts in prophix, which is different from our legacy system due to how bad it was initially set-up. We have automated the mapping and integration of data from our main system and use flat file uploads from Excel templates for consolidated entities. Automating the import of data from our main system required an investment in time and resources on initial implementation. This is not a product you can have your IT team install and set-up! Things are running smoothly now that IT does understand how the staging of data occurs. Flat file uploads from consolidated entities is quick and simple.
Since we do our payroll in house, I run the payroll reports and upload as a flat file...easy and accurate.